Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Citizens Rights and Responsabilites.

+9
Gogol
Ataris
Mordazan
Shrogan
Mandui
Magaskawee/Anaei
Lilath
Julean
Osmand
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Citizens Rights and Responsabilites. Empty Citizens Rights and Responsabilites.

Post by Osmand Mon May 17, 2010 7:23 pm

- A poster has been stapled around the City on the Doors of shops and Lamposts-

Attention Citizens under the Light, Citizens of Stormwind and Loyal subjects of our king.
The time has come for proper Education, free and available to all.
It will begin with your Rights and Responsabilities. These are the most vital ones for all Citizens please take time to read over them and keep a poster if you wish.

Rights:
1) All Citizens of Stormwind Have the Right to a fair and happy life,.
2)All Citizens of Stormwind have the Right to choose their profession in Life, of course Excluding Illegal operation's.
3)All Citizens should have the Right to a free and comprehensive Education.
4) All Citizens have the Right to learn the Light's glorious message.
5) All citizens have the right to fair and unbiased trial before the proper officials who in representing the King pass out his fair and just Judgement.All Citizens are presumed Innocent until found otherwise.
6)Upon arrest citizens must be treated fairly and recieve sufficient water and food to survive, also pending 1 day in jail if sufficient evidence is not found to charge them they should be released(Ignore in special cases)
7)All Citizens should have the right of priority in all matters over all guests in the city who are not of Human Birth.
8 ) Citizens have the right to defend themselves when under threat from any one or any thing foreign or internal.
9)All Citizens should have the Right to express their beliefs in accordance with Human tradition and laws.
10) Citizens have the right to private property provided they pay for it fully.
11) Citizens have the right to be represented abroad by a Citizen of Stormwind in all disputes and courts.

Responsabilities.
While most citizens know very well about their Rights I feel it is paramount that Citizens learn about their responsabilities as what right does one have if they are not aware of their duties.
1) Citizens must support and defend the Kingdom of Stormwind, in any way they find possible and suitable.
2)Citizens must serve the Kingdom when it is required of them.
3) Citizens should take an active interest in their community and help to improve it in every way possible.
4) Citizens must respect and obey all laws set down by the Council as representatives of the king these are his laws.
5) Must respect the opinion's rights and beliefs of others ( presuming they are not offensive to the culture of our race)
6)Citizens have the responsabiltiy to Eliminate Violence and Discrimination of our Citizens, they should report all crimes and all injustices.
7) Citizens have the responsability when in a foreign land and with our allies in their cities to adhere to their Rules and Laws as you are representing our city and any misbehavior on your part shames us all.
8 ) Every foreign person who gains Citizenship in Stormwind should learn to read and write common.
9)Citizens should aid other Citizens of Stormwind upon meeting them in foreign lands, solidarity between us all is essential for our survival and the well being of our nation.
10)Upon seeing the horde in our city or in your travels judging the threat it is your responsability to end their life for trespassing on our lands is illegal and punishable by death, show no mercy.
11) It is your responsability to support our king in all of his decisions, for he is our soverign leader and his decisions are in all of our interests, we must appear united against all opposition.

Signed
Brother Osmand Lightguard, Minister for Education and Culture(on trial) and Lilath.A Taylen Northlight-Minster Of Trade and Internal Affairs.

Glory Under the Light.
Osmand
Osmand

Character sheet
Name: Brother Osmand Lightguard
Title: Abbot

Back to top Go down

Citizens Rights and Responsabilites. Empty Re: Citizens Rights and Responsabilites.

Post by Julean Mon May 17, 2010 7:56 pm

(( Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Osmand's trial as a Minister revoked? Wouldn't it be a bit risky to taunt the Council by claiming to still be when about to get a new vote? Anyway, just my thoughts. Nicely written though! ))
Julean
Julean

Character sheet
Name: Nukah Runetotem
Title: Druid of the Wild

Back to top Go down

Citizens Rights and Responsabilites. Empty Re: Citizens Rights and Responsabilites.

Post by Lilath Mon May 17, 2010 8:00 pm

(( Osmand in characterly has not been told.))

Lilath

Back to top Go down

Post by Osmand Mon May 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Well none of the people who made that decision have informed me about it.
Osmand
Osmand

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Mon May 17, 2010 8:55 pm

The only problem I see here, (Loved the policies Osmand and I do hope you are re-elected) is "7)All Citizens should have the right of priority in all matters over all guests in the city who are not of Human Birth."

A citizenship can be given to other races, such as my Gnome. Therefore, this rule becomes silly in the sense that a Gnomish Citizen of Stormwind is above another gnome, but equal to a human who is not a STormwind Citizen.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Mon May 17, 2010 9:04 pm

Osmand wrote:Well none of the people who made that decision have informed me about it.
That was the purpose of making it known through the newspaper :p
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Osmand Mon May 17, 2010 9:06 pm

Anaei wrote:The only problem I see here, (Loved the policies Osmand and I do hope you are re-elected) is "7)All Citizens should have the right of priority in all matters over all guests in the city who are not of Human Birth."

A citizenship can be given to other races, such as my Gnome. Therefore, this rule becomes silly in the sense that a Gnomish Citizen of Stormwind is above another gnome, but equal to a human who is not a STormwind Citizen.

Woops prob was not specific enough, I should have stated that allright. Well this was my first attempt at doing one of this so ill fix it up next time ))
Osmand
Osmand

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Osmand Mon May 17, 2010 9:08 pm

Mandui wrote:
Osmand wrote:Well none of the people who made that decision have informed me about it.

perhaps osmand should be told in person as matter seems fairly importent.
Osmand
Osmand

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Mon May 17, 2010 9:22 pm

Osmand wrote:
Mandui wrote:

perhaps osmand should be told in person as matter seems fairly importent.
I should have told Lilath to do so, as the minister of internal affairs. I thought she would. I apologize for that.
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrogan Mon May 17, 2010 9:23 pm

The God Emperor of Troll kind and fair ruler, by divine right, of all the known world has the right (read, divine right) of receiving a monthly sacrifice of 10 elves and men. As well as a yearly tribute of a thousand slaves for your occupation of rightful Troll land.

Shrogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Mon May 17, 2010 9:38 pm

Shrogan wrote:The God Emperor of Troll kind and fair ruler, by divine right, of all the known world has the right (read, divine right) of receiving a monthly sacrifice of 10 elves and men. As well as a yearly tribute of a thousand slaves for your occupation of rightful Troll land.

Know what just crossed my mind? If I cheated and brought back Nailizzia in the body of a panther, would that panther be God-EMpress?
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 9:41 pm

Anaei wrote:
Shrogan wrote:The God Emperor of Troll kind and fair ruler, by divine right, of all the known world has the right (read, divine right) of receiving a monthly sacrifice of 10 elves and men. As well as a yearly tribute of a thousand slaves for your occupation of rightful Troll land.

Know what just crossed my mind? If I cheated and brought back Nailizzia in the body of a panther, would that panther be God-EMpress?

Oh, you...

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrogan Mon May 17, 2010 9:41 pm

No, that panther would be slaughtered and vaporized like the Dambalah-damned abomination it is. Dead things should stay dead. >_>

Much love though!

Shrogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordazan Mon May 17, 2010 9:44 pm

wait a moment, a councillor actually producing something for the community and publishing it?!

Kudos to the council, good job Osmand.
Mordazan
Mordazan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ataris Mon May 17, 2010 9:44 pm

Wow, you guys, the Council seems really organized.

Edit: I did not intend to bash in any way, if anyone took it that way I apologize.

Great going by Osmand though, fun to see something factual people can refer to when it comes to rights and the like. I take it this primarily applies to the enforcement used by Guard guilds and the like, though?

Last edited by Ataris on Mon May 17, 2010 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ataris
Ataris

Character sheet
Name: Ataris the Soulblighter
Title: Darkmaster of the Dark Sphere

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Mon May 17, 2010 9:54 pm

Felinaa/Dijie/Finnabhair wrote:
Anaei wrote:

Oh, you...

Shrogan wrote:No, that panther would be slaughtered and vaporized like the Dambalah-damned abomination it is. Dead things should stay dead. >_>

Much love though!

Pfff, you think you ate Naili's corpse. Whilst infact what you ate was a well prepared pork dinner. The real Naili is current sunning herself on the Undermine planning her return to her glorius empire. Well, she would be, if the volcano she's on wasen't about to go off..

But I digress, i'm off-topicing too much.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 10:08 pm

Anaei wrote:Pfff, you think you ate Naili's corpse. Whilst infact what you ate was a well prepared pork dinner. The real Naili is current sunning herself on the Undermine planning her return to her glorius empire. Well, she would be, if the volcano she's on wasen't about to go off.

*cough* ...I'll just go over...this way...yeah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Mon May 17, 2010 10:11 pm

Like two wee girls, fightin over a hairbrush..
*chuckels*
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 10:13 pm

Gogol wrote:Like two wee girls, fightin over a hairbrush..
*chuckels*

Never take things at face value. There's plenty of layers you don't know about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Mon May 17, 2010 10:15 pm

Don' you do the same thing as you advice others not to do then, lass hahaha
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 10:18 pm

Gogol wrote:Don' you do the same thing as you advice others not to do then, lass hahaha

I see you saying we're fighting over something. On the contrary, Anaei and I have gotten closer these past few months. Your interpretation of the situation is obviously way off.

Cheers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Mon May 17, 2010 10:21 pm

Nothin could ave warned my rusty old heart more.
Do you two want to get closer to me now too?
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 10:23 pm

Gogol wrote:Nothin could ave warned my rusty old heart more.

Not even if you paid me. Very Happy

/gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Mon May 17, 2010 10:28 pm

Gogol wrote:Nothin could ave warned my rusty old heart more.

What the f*** is this? You f****** inviting other girls home?
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Mon May 17, 2010 10:38 pm

Well it's, pardon ma french, friggin boring only 'avin a Maiden to play with!
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next