Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Spears of Carnage

3 posters

Go down

[A] Spears of Carnage Empty [A] Spears of Carnage

Post by Sloppy Tue May 27, 2014 10:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

IC:
Oedon, the Colossus, grew up in Tanaris under the protection of his master, Thanduil. He was but a slave to fight in the arena,
but oh, how he loved to shed blood in the mighty arena! And now, as his chains of slavery are gone, and mighty Thanduil was
found dead by the docks of Stormwind, he would be a free man. But what would he live for, if not the howls of the audience as
he'd cleave a mans head off? He now starts anew, opening the doors to all who wish to become a gladiator.

OOC:
Completely new roleplaying guild with an unique theme to spice things up. At this time, I would have words with very interested people
to join as "Doctores"; the officers, if you will. The guilds base would be in Tanaris, although a place in Stormwind would be of much need.

We aim to: have loads of fun as we will regularly do RP events, interract with other guilds and of course; shed blood in the arena!

"Well, ye little gobshite, what are th' rules an' by Muradins second, yet nimble battleaxe, how do ye ge' in!?" Simple. We want
all our members to wear appropriate clothing of their chosing, and to respect all in the roleplaying community (OOCly that is).
How do you get in? A tiny bit worse. You'll have to fight your way in through Oedon, The Colossus. *Gulp*.
We do also recruit slaves to do our bidding, if you're one of them. "Pfft. Do you take me for a common slave? I'm in!"
Sloppy
Sloppy

Character sheet
Name: Kynwal "Sloppy" Sternfist
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] Spears of Carnage Empty Re: [A] Spears of Carnage

Post by Garrett Tue May 27, 2014 10:44 pm

I wish you the best of luck with this, Sloppy, it certainly is different from all the guilds we have right now, there's a lot of potential in this. Smile
Garrett
Garrett

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Tue May 27, 2014 10:50 pm

Do come and advertise yourself IC at the next [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] event on the coming Friday.

It could also be a place where you come to buy or "acquire" (kidnap weaklings) slaves. Smile
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum