Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Blood Wolf Clan (Outdated)

5 posters

Go down

[H] Blood Wolf Clan (Outdated) Empty [H] Blood Wolf Clan (Outdated)

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Thu May 08, 2014 8:41 am

The Blood Wolf Clan is an RP guild on Defias Brotherhood [H]. We are a group of outcasts and warriors that don't fit in anywhere else, formed by members of Vol'Jin's rebellion disgruntled at the peace treaty with the Alliance. Our ranks contain a large variety of personalities and skills, ranging from faithful servants of the Light to undead monstrosities of war, where even cannibals have been accepted. We value strength and individuality, and as such have thrown aside our differences, accepting any who are able to prove their worth to the Clan. A sense of honour is however very much present, and while we will do nearly anything to attain victory we shy away from the murder of innocents.

We have now stood tall for a year. We've survived the tyranny of Garrosh and aided in ending his rule, and we've survived the forces of the Alliance despite their efforts to defeat us, causing their forces much grief and pain in the act. They've thrown their worst at us, now is the time to pick up the sword and fight! For who else but you will stand strong and tall to defend your family and homeland?

One important thing to note about this grey-zone Clan and warband, is that the end result justifies the means. Guerilla warfare is often taken into use, and raiding villages is usually looked upon as a good day's work. At the same time the spirits are held in high regard, and many old traditions are practiced. Some types of events that you can find here are the 'Trial of the Honour Guard', where the Blood Wolves' mettle and skill are tested as they're pitted against eachother in a duel based tournament where victory means everything, determining the Champion and Honour Guards of the Clan. There's also the Great Hunt, DM events are frequent, and many a time have we participated in RP-PvP battles, with plans of creating more small scale ones of our own in the foreseeable future. The amount of events each week varies slightly, but it's usually kept on a steady 2-3 each week.

There's also plenty of opportunity for PvP within our guild, as several run random BGs & arenas on a regular basis, with plans to potentially form a casual RBG team in the near future.
Some are also interested in PvE, having run a casual 10man raiding team in the past within the guild. A few have also completed Challenge Modes.

As we're currently relaunching there are many ideas boiling in the minds of our officers and members, and we're looking to improve upon several systems, as well as giving more opportunity for random roleplay outside of events. Come discover and conquer the world with us, we're excited to take a bigger part on the roleplaying scene of Defias Brotherhood and show you what we have in store for the guild!

For more information about the structure of the guild, please visit our forum: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
If you have any questions you can contact any of our members so that they may direct you towards an officer.

Here's a list of our contactable officers:

Grim (GM-Warseer), Grim 'Bloodwolf' Stonepaw
Gorthrak (Officer-High Warlord), Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Brugg (Officer-Warlord), Bruggnosh Wildslam
Danroth (Officer-Warlord), Danroth Bastlig
Sakarah (Officer-Centurion), Sakarah Mistrunner
Tobemory (Officer-Centurion), Tobemory Paleale

Old recruitment thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl on Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet
Name: Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Title: The Bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

[H] Blood Wolf Clan (Outdated) Empty Re: [H] Blood Wolf Clan (Outdated)

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Thu May 08, 2014 8:48 am

Indeed, BWC is relaunching! After a few months of inactivity due to the RL circumstances of several officers we're finally making a full return, with a healthy officer team and plenty of plots & ideas in the making!

We already have decent numbers once more, having had 10 attendees on our first event, so whether you're looking to join us on one of your characters or to contact us for any ideas that you might have, now is the time!
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Odgan / Keag Thu May 08, 2014 9:10 am

Thumbs up for these guys! All the RP I've had with them was of a high quality and great fun, specially the parts were I got to pummel these filthy savages. <3
Odgan / Keag
Odgan / Keag

Character sheet
Name: Ildranor Strongbrew
Title: Mountaineer-Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Thu May 08, 2014 9:20 am

Odgan / Keag wrote:Thumbs up for these guys! All the RP I've had with them was of a high quality and great fun, specially the parts were I got to pummel these filthy savages. <3

Many thanks for the kind words, and I look forward to the next time we meet upon the field of battle! I miss my prisoners. Wink
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppernut Thu May 08, 2014 10:31 am

awsome, nice to see you guys and girls return
zanfe
Coppernut
Coppernut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Thu May 08, 2014 3:11 pm

Blood and Blunder!

...Did I get it right?
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Thu May 08, 2014 7:46 pm

Coppernut wrote:awsome, nice to see you guys and girls return
zanfe

Hello Zan'fe, long time no see!

Thelos wrote:Blood and Blunder!

...Did I get it right?

You're getting there! Wink
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Danroth Wed May 14, 2014 7:39 pm

*floats through the thread* We are back in action!

Danroth

Back to top Go down

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Thu May 22, 2014 10:02 pm

Tonight we got a bag of cookies from Roque of The Flying Bolts! My life is complete.
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Fri May 23, 2014 1:11 pm

Did I mention that the Blood Wolf Clan is a perfect place for villains to flourish? We accept any outcast and even cultists, as long as they prove to be a valuable asset to the Clan. Generally speaking we're not a cult or anything like that, but that's not saying that people who are aren't welcome.
So if you find yourself with a lack of villainy roleplay, you can definitely get it here, alongside a large number of different personalities.
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Sun May 25, 2014 12:10 am

We're currently hosting an average of four events each week, and on monday I'm taking the boys fishing (I even got us some awesome hats!)
The times of these events are 20:30 on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays, and while Monday is an unofficial day it has been frequently used for events lately.

Join us in the rising!
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Danroth Fri May 30, 2014 3:54 pm

Wolves need more doctors and crazy alchemists! Join laboratory team today, and receive your very own toolbox, where you can keep all your funky laboratory equipment!

Danroth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down