Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Stormwind Operations

+5
Elízabéth Moren
Jayse
Dorik Thunderbelly
Nayan
Lavian
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[A] Stormwind Operations - Page 2 Empty Re: [A] Stormwind Operations

Post by Gunnell Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:48 pm

[quote="IvanZarev"]
Gunnell/Graham/Alefadr wrote:
Not wandering around, glaring at people, wearing tabards and waving a neon-sign saying "DARK, BROODING, MYSTERIOUS, SECRET AGENT HERE! LOOK AT HOW COOL I AM!"

That's far from true anyways and quite not nice of you to say just like that. It's maximum exagerating. ( spelling? ^^ meh )

You haven't been playing yourself, so I fail to see how you'd know. I also fail to see how I was pointing it out in an offensive way and was not my intention, or was I exagerating. Leather with knives, hooded, masked hoods with red eyes and tabards? I don't recall MI:5 agents wandering about London in SAS equipment and if they did then they would stick out like a clown in a business meeting. Twas merely a criticism.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:50 pm

I haven't played myself just for the last 2 weeks, or less. And I do see
SWO agents walking around.

I'm sure you didn't ment it offensive, I'm sure you're a nice guy, but it's just... blegh.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:51 pm

And when we are in our 'rogue' outfits, we're...-obviously-, not trying to hide among civilians...

But, isn't that the whole point of Stormwind Operations? SI:7 Agents and not just being Stormwind Rangers in overused leather suits who shag each other?

I'm sure you didn't ment it offensive, I'm sure you're a nice guy, but it's just... blegh.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not pointing this out to be arse. I like the concept, and merely wish to help improve on it.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:54 pm

Aye and we do apriciate help but again

"powerrangers / who shag eachother" come on man...

Edit: And we wear our suits aswell because sometimes we have to face badass magicians or skilled rogues and such, and our
"over used leather suits" are enchanted reinforced / packed with tricks.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:55 pm

IvanZarev wrote:Aye and we do apriciate help but again

That was sarcasm about the sex/romance scenes in the James Bond films. Although, I don't recall calling you (GO GO!) Power Rangers.

Last edited by Gunnell/Graham/Alefadr on Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Gunnell/Graham/Alefadr wrote:
IvanZarev wrote:Aye and we do apriciate help but again

That was sarcasm, directed at how most of your early members only seemed to have watched the sex scenes in James Bond. Although, I don't recall calling you (GO GO!) Power Rangers.

You ever played oblivion? Those sackes for clothes don´t do shite unless you´ve got godmode active, but the (tight!) leather suit you get from the thieves guild or that dark brotherhood improves stealth! (Squeek squeek squeek!)
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:05 pm

Bennedict wrote:
You ever played oblivion? Those sackes for clothes don´t do shite unless you´ve got godmode active, but the (tight!) leather suit you get from the thieves guild or that dark brotherhood improves stealth! (Squeek squeek squeek!)

[A] Stormwind Operations - Page 2 Scum

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:17 am

I dont mind critical views on the guild Gunell, constructive critisism is nice.
But let us all not involve James Bond or powerrangers in a recruitment thread? As well as concerns of our ic dresscode. We will when on duty for some reasons wear the uniform, in recruitment periods it is also "a need" to be seen.. And shows what we are and what we do to some extent. If there is any further constructive critisism incoming move that to our forum and not in this thread where I do not really see the relevance as it is for recruitment not discussing our guild policy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:04 am

Agree with Indranie. There's a time for being undercover (for jay it's 99.9% of the time) and a time to have your gear on. As for overused leather sets, if blizz made more gear it would be easier. We work with that's available and seems best suited. You wear the same gear, it helps to be incognito.

On the fact of the matter yes wearing gear when representing as an Agent is paramount. If jay walked upto someone with a clean shave and smile on his face claiming that he was an agent.. then he wouldn't be undercover any longer would he.. and to be fair, most likley dead by now the amount of stuff he's been doing.

Constructive critisism is all good, but mate, of course less of the powerrangers yea.. Were all civil here. (sorry to add to the topic I know you've unnoficially closed the discussion it but it's early and my brain cant remember if I registerd on your forum)

Cheers
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:21 pm

Jayse wrote:
Constructive critisism is all good, but mate, course less the powerrangers yea.. Were all civil here.
Cheers

Where the bloody hell did I bring in Powerangers? Ivan misread Stormwind Rangers as Power Rangers and suddenly I'm flaming you aparantly?

Moving on

Edit response to Edit: Intended as a fun, little, nickname. That's your job isn't it though? Policing the forums? Don't see how it's negative nor offending.

Last edited by Gunnell/Graham/Alefadr on Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Don't keep going with demeaning characterizations :))

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:59 pm

It's text and text can be perceived in many ways. Refrain from unnecessary comments, particularly in a Registry thread, as it's the more "official" books here. Reason for the edit/explanation was to not derail, so it'd be appreciated if this is the case. Back to the topic, then. Smile
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2