Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] The Crimson Flame!

+12
Morgeth
Antistia
Ataris
Wubeh
Gunnell
Cathee Norris
Geldar
Archidor
Mordazan
Magaskawee/Anaei
Mandui
Elízabéth Moren
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[A] The Crimson Flame! - Page 2 Empty Re: [A] The Crimson Flame!

Post by Antistia Sun May 16, 2010 4:54 pm

Wubeh wrote:
Eruadan/Gunnell/Graham wrote:
Wubeh wrote:Awesome, A recruitment post turned into a pissing contest.

Pathetic.

What else is new.

I expected more from the moderators.

Pretty much this.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun May 16, 2010 4:59 pm

Antistia wrote:
Wubeh wrote:

Pathetic.

What else is new.

Pretty much this.

Just because they are moderators doesn't mean they don't have opinions and the will to defend their points of view.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Wubeh Sun May 16, 2010 5:01 pm

Anaei wrote:
Antistia wrote:
Wubeh wrote:

Pathetic.

What else is new.

Pretty much this.

Just because they are moderators doesn't mean they don't have opinions and the will to defend their points of view.

No, but letting a thread derail into a flamewar and actually having a part in said flamewar is piss-poor.
Wubeh
Wubeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgeth Sun May 16, 2010 5:08 pm

Right. I attempted this once before (moderating that is) but apparently I need to do so in SPESHUL text, because people are too stupid to realise they're being moderated otherwise.

With that said.

STOP DERAILING THIS GUILDS ATTEMPT AT ADVERTISING ITSELF.

I don't give a shit if it's a good or bad guild; discuss that in private PMs. Whatever the Stormwind Council decides on and want to be advertised can be discussed in their own thread (because I do think they have one). I'm pretty sure that people can at least be given a chance, so stop whining here.
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhenchu Sun May 16, 2010 5:57 pm

Morgeth wrote:Right. I attempted this once before (moderating that is) but apparently I need to do so in SPESHUL text, because people are too stupid to realise they're being moderated otherwise.

With that said.

STOP DERAILING THIS GUILDS ATTEMPT AT ADVERTISING ITSELF.

I don't give a shit if it's a good or bad guild; discuss that in private PMs. Whatever the Stormwind Council decides on and want to be advertised can be discussed in their own thread (because I do think they have one). I'm pretty sure that people can at least be given a chance, so stop whining here.

Couldn't agree more.
Rhenchu
Rhenchu

Character sheet
Name: Rhenchu
Title: Brewmaster of Kalimdor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Sun May 16, 2010 7:08 pm

Good luck with the recruitment, Aesthetic and log onto your druid more - we miss you :( !
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 1:15 pm

To all the flamers; You do not get to say the way people are supposed to RP in your own little RP-circle.

You should read up on the lore of the Scarlet Crusade. And we are hardly a friendly guild, we oppose all evil. We will NOT attack innocents, living people UNLESS they decide to attack us. The problem we are always forced in emote-fights with you guys is because of your unquestionable ability to sniff us out like you could read our minds. The King himself has NEVER declared war upon the Crusade and lorewise the Crusade is respected for their works and allied with the church of the holy light, now I am not saying your ban wasn't for good reasons in the past, it is just that we are not a hostile guild who will attack anything on sight. No. That is YOU attacking us, insulting us and forcing us to retaliate because you have a uncunning skill to read minds. "Oh my god, that is a crimson flame! GUUUAARRDS!".

This is a recruitment thread, not a flamethread. If you want to flame, go make a "The Crimson Flame discussion thread". The Flame (pun intended) is in Stormwind for an excellent reason; Its full of warlocks and undead. Don't forget the cruelties death knights commited upon their families. Slaughtering their children and wives alike. The Crusade takes recruits from SW, and sees itself as aid to SW, here to help against the thing that is destroying SW. What do you think will happen if SW falls like Lordaeron? The Crusade itself will be destroyed and the hope to ever purge the eastern kingdoms will be lost forever for the Crusade. We are here to protect our own existance, save the world and abide by the Light.

There's a crazy amount of crime about, DK's roaming free and occult warlocks doing all sorts of evil. We attack those. You'll never see us attack any RPer, for no reason, in public places unless they have attacked us first/instignated the Crusades' wrath. And we discuss this with them OOCly, unless we are attacked ourselves by them.

We are here to create a unique setting of RP, not exactly a good guild but not exactly an evil one either. We are a military-like guild with a strong sense of brothership and fanatical devotion. Men of the Light who will serve its cruel and unforgiving retribution.

We are all RPers here, we can all choose our own way to RP, and we should all respect each other like friends because if you start to bash guilds because they don't RP according to your little view or RP, or because you don't like their lore and story, even though so many RPers do, where will it end, really?

No-one is forcing anyone to RP with us and to be honest if you want to decide yourself how the community behaves, what RPers are supposed to be like and who can make what guild, then perhaps it is best if you -indeed- avoided us. It is always easier to destroy RP then to create. Have you ever tried to actually contact The Flame, have you ever tried any diplomacy?

We are nice, open RPers, who are willing and open for RP ideas and events. Willing to teach you about RP and let you in on a friendly guildchat, offer you good Scarlet gear and such. And just because 1-2 councillors are our enemies because if their IC-characters, that is their problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Wed May 19, 2010 2:17 pm

Meh, apart from the fact that you oppose and openly attack DK's whilst they're, by the King's law, allowed to be there. I've no problem with you. Good luck, I suppose.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Wed May 19, 2010 3:40 pm

The Crusade are hostiles to Stormwind, why do you think its an instance you get to go purge? There evil. Not good guys. At all. And from what I have seen, you dont contact many people when you plan on attacking them, you just go ahead with it.

The King himself has NEVER declared war upon the Crusade

Because in the true lore, the Crusade had fled to Northrend by the time Varien came along, and they werent much of a threat.

I dont mean to flame and insult, im merely saying that Crusaders being in Stormwind peacefully is just lorerape.
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhenchu Wed May 19, 2010 3:59 pm

I would like to inform you Elízabéth that Several Monks of the Scarlet Crusade are Quest givers for the Alliance only, and they are not hostile to the kingdom of stormwind, and a little note to the Instance purging, I believe it is you who enters their domain not the other way around? unless Stormwind moved to Tirisfal Glades that is.
Rhenchu
Rhenchu

Character sheet
Name: Rhenchu
Title: Brewmaster of Kalimdor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Thu May 20, 2010 1:18 am

Yes, because they are all diplomats. Yes, they are hostile to the Kingdom of Stormwind, thats obvious, thats why everyone apart from the diplomats is hostile and not friendly. Its practicly common knowledge that the Crusade are hostiles.
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Saevir Thu May 20, 2010 9:00 am

Elízabéth Moren wrote:Yes, because they are all diplomats. Yes, they are hostile to the Kingdom of Stormwind, thats obvious, thats why everyone apart from the diplomats is hostile and not friendly. Its practicly common knowledge that the Crusade are hostiles.

Besides, iirc, the questline they send you on ends with you going to southshore to find out from an ex-crusader that they are really a big No-No to help. So it could be said that those diplomats are friendly because they exist at a point in time before Stormwind has discovered their hostility.
Saevir
Saevir

Character sheet
Name: Saevir Dawnseeker
Title: Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgeth Thu May 20, 2010 9:46 am

Try to shift this discussion over to https://defiasrp.forumotion.net/game-related-f2/the-crimson-flame-discussion-thread-t844-15.htm so that we don't have two threads discussing this guild. This is still a recruitment thread.
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Bump! Updated the main message for abit more clarity!

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Sun May 23, 2010 9:52 pm

Q: Well, dawg, there's here some guys sayin' you rush the Cathedral every second hour and get away with it, winning it all. Sounds to me like you're a bunch of poweremoters.
A: Once!

I have personally experienced it 3 times in the past, and heard about even more. You should try telling the truth when recruting, Aeth.
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2010 10:33 pm

Elízabéth Moren wrote:
Q: Well, dawg, there's here some guys sayin' you rush the Cathedral every second hour and get away with it, winning it all. Sounds to me like you're a bunch of poweremoters.
A: Once!

I have personally experienced it 3 times in the past, and heard about even more. You should try telling the truth when recruting, Aeth.

Perhaps ages ago, before we got a new leader.

Attacking the Cathedral and being near it is a different thing. Wich we got some criticism upon, so we try and stay away from it, however our newer members need to learn this better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Mon May 24, 2010 12:00 am

I know those are different things, I did mean when you zerg rush it attacking everyone in sight.

And i'll give it 1 month before the guild dies again for awhile just to come back for 1 month again. Place your bets, folks.
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ataris Mon May 24, 2010 8:12 am

Elízabéth Moren wrote:I know those are different things, I did mean when you zerg rush it attacking everyone in sight.

And i'll give it 1 month before the guild dies again for awhile just to come back for 1 month again. Place your bets, folks.

Flaming is not appreciated here. If you want to discuss the guild do so constructively. Consider this a warning.
Ataris
Ataris

Character sheet
Name: Ataris the Soulblighter
Title: Darkmaster of the Dark Sphere

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2