Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Silvermoon Raffle, 20:00 26th

2 posters

Go down

[H] Silvermoon Raffle, 20:00 26th Empty [H] Silvermoon Raffle, 20:00 26th

Post by nope Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:09 pm

Pinned to the door of one of Silvermoon's rented stables, housing a cumbersome white kodo, is a simple piece of parchment. The stylized doodles of happy tauren faces, dresses or flat-out scribbles looks like a child or several got ahold of it. In all likelyhood, the shaky font suggests the entire thing was their doing.

Silvermoon Raffle!

❤ Look for the big white kodo in Silvermoon's Market this Saturday! ☆

✿ Five silver for a ticket to win a surprise in a box! ☼

シ Help clear out the storage and our pack kodo can go faster! ツ

~ Abeque Cloudsong

Ooc
I had a few random items drop and figured "why not do an Rp gear giveaway". This is more of a mini-event meant to be slotted into the Silvermoon Festivities, on the day of the market. Your character would just have to find a kodo with crates strapped to it and approach the tauren on top to purchase a ticket.

Items on offer include:
  • A selection of black clothes.
  • Dresses, dresses and more dresses. More old Horde-esque looks, seasonal items and random drops included.
  • A very practical plate set that definitely does not have a heart on the belt buckle. (Chestpiece being grinded, a Hellfire quest grants a replacement)
  • A level 24 battlepet.
  • Darkmoon quest items.

If you wish to take part, there will be /roll 15 to decide on a ticket number, with lower rolls having more of a chance of an item set rather than a standalone item. Once we have fifteen participants, the hand-outs will begin. If we can't get enough people, I'll allow a /roll for someone to purchase another raffle ticket.

That aside, the main rule is prettyplease do not put these items on the auction house. Feel free to dunk them in an Rp guild bank or give to a friend if you want, as long as it'll be used, but don't auction/vendor them. I can't stop you but I'd rather you didn't.
nope
nope

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] Silvermoon Raffle, 20:00 26th Empty Re: [H] Silvermoon Raffle, 20:00 26th

Post by Tarthek Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:16 pm

I'll find you tonight. May aswell enter Wink
Tarthek
Tarthek

Back to top Go down

Post by nope Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:30 pm

Its on the 26th, so it wouldn't be tonight. I should definitely check out the festivities though.
nope
nope

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down