Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Free Malevolent plate Armour - If you need it!

+7
siegmund
erwtenpeller
Tahlrana
Izzifix
Zhakiri
Coppersocket
Krogon Devilstep
11 posters

Go down

[A] Free Malevolent plate Armour - If you need it! Empty [A] Free Malevolent plate Armour - If you need it!

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:05 pm

[A] Free Malevolent plate Armour - If you need it! 280px-Blacksmith

Free Malevolent Plate Armor sets

As of tommorow (21st of April) I'l begin a sort of service intended specifically to assist gearing fresh level 90 Alliance Roleplayers up some. If you meet the particular requirements I have, it won't cost you a Copper, silver or gold coin. And before you ask, no I have not lost my mind. I just want to put my warriors blacksmithing skills to good use in a productive way that benefits the community some.

These sets are as thus:

Crafted Malevolent Gladiator's Battlegear - Warrior Plate set.

Crafted Malevolent gladiator's Desecration - Death Knight Plate set.

Crafted Malevolent Gladiator's Vindication - Paladin Retribution plate set.

Crafted Malevolent Gladiator's Redemption - Paladin Holy Plate set.

As well as the respective shields for each class/spec as necessary. The shields are for Warriors, holy paladins and shamans respectively.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How does it work? - Simple! get in contact with me on my human warrior 'Thuros', and we can begin measuring up which pieces you need! and as soon as I have the materials, be it then or a short while later you'l get the items! You can also contact me over this forum!

What requirements do I have to meet? - Several key things...

1 - Only characters who lack armor/better items are eligable. If you have tyrannical or grievous in a slot/fully equipped then you clearly don't need anything from me.

2 - I must see you wear the items once you recieve them - I don't craft this stuff for it to be auctioned off.

3 - You Must be a Roleplayer. And no, you don't need to register on here to prove it. If you have friends who don't use DefiasRP then just get them to contact me in game!

4 - And have a little patience!

Isn't Timeless isle gear better? - Yes, and no. In some ways that extra bit of pvp power may be more fruitful if you plan to go on the BG grind. On the other hand, you may only have or find half the tokens needed for a full set, and if your missing the other half I can no doubt make a few items here and there to finish it in some respects! Even if you only need one item I'l help out.

How long will it take? - Depends on how much ghost Iron I have at the time! if I need to go on a mining trip it could take anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour taking into account demand. If I have ghost iron in abundance I'l produce the items you need there and then.

What about weapons? - Sadly I can't do much about that, as the materials needed to produce anything remotely useful at that level require Spirit's of Harmony, and those are bit of a wench to gather up.

Whats the catch? You must get something out of this? - I get the satisfaction of knowing my trade skill is being put to good use and benefiting fellow Rp'ers.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

[A] Free Malevolent plate Armour - If you need it! Empty Re: [A] Free Malevolent plate Armour - If you need it!

Post by Coppersocket Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:11 pm

Nice initiation, kudos.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

[A] Free Malevolent plate Armour - If you need it! Empty Re: [A] Free Malevolent plate Armour - If you need it!

Post by Zhakiri Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:19 pm

How dare you gear up Alliance Warriors, of all things. Damn you! ;D
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:29 pm

Gashuk wrote:How dare you gear up Alliance Warriors, of all things. Damn you! ;D

Rather easily it seems  Twisted Evil 
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:32 am

Sorry to double post, But this initiative is now underway! tell all your freshly dinged level 90 plate wearing friends!

Also, I'm seeking a Tailor and Leatherworker to contribute to the whole thing so cloth, leather and mail armor is available too.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzifix Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:17 pm

Edit 25.05:
Got some of the LW Malevolent stuff. Not likely to get more, due to the loss in revenue by doing so.
Look up Clydas in the professions thread.

Last edited by Dwyburn on Sun May 25, 2014 5:49 pm; edited 3 times in total

Izzifix

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:19 pm

Dwyburn wrote:I've got LW up, but probably lack more than a few patterns, see Clydas in the professions-thread (and I'm unreliable). LW-gear takes shitloads of Exotic leather, though, as each Hide other than the first each day is 50 leathers. Which makes, a few laps around Timeless Isle at most, but still could take a little time.

Slower orders, basicly.

Thank you kindly!
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tahlrana Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:25 pm

Yay! I can finally pvp on Lucey! I really hate going around hunting for chests, it makes no sense to me.
Tahlrana
Tahlrana

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:07 pm

So far five people have Benefited from this, spread the word! its -FREE-!
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon May 05, 2014 9:47 am

Sorry to double post, but...

This initiative has now geared -15- people, and is still open and will be for the far reaching future.

If you have a guild mate or roleplaying friend or even an alt of your own, who this may benefit, come give me a nudge!
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tahlrana Tue May 06, 2014 7:22 pm

Thank ya for the armour! very generous and included a shield ^^
Tahlrana
Tahlrana

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sun May 25, 2014 3:30 pm

So people are aware, I've passed the 30 sets produced mark. its been hard work, but well worth it, as a lot of these folks have been Upgrading the gear!

I have also made plans with a tailor but still require the help of a Leatherworker in this effort! so if you can craft all the LW'ing malevolent items, and want to help out, give me a nudge!
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun May 25, 2014 4:57 pm

Tailor reporting in.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:51 pm

If this is still an offer i'd like
Crafted Malevolent Gladiator's Vindication - Paladin Retribution plate set.
all of it! For my pala.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Táo Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:22 am

Actually.. My monk would also like to have a set if possible Smile
Táo
Táo

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:15 am

Monks don't wear plate.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Catari Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:29 am

Samurai's do!

Samurai's are kinda like monks... or..

We need samurais.
Catari
Catari

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:59 pm

Eh if anybody needs leather gear I can make that for free.
Although not with my own materials as I lack the leather.
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:41 pm

I can make most of the leather gear as well, if Ralegh lacks any of the recipes.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Táo Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:37 pm

I should learn to read I guess..
I am looking for leather ofc.. I will look out for any of you when online..
Thanks Smile
Táo
Táo

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down