Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Lost Dog!

+3
Eldiros
Garrett
Eve
7 posters

Go down

[A] Lost Dog! Empty [A] Lost Dog!

Post by Eve Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:27 pm

A death knight has been spotted walking around Stormwind with a pile of paper in her arm; slamming the parchment onto any random spot in the city.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Text:
Eve
Eve

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] Lost Dog! Empty Re: [A] Lost Dog!

Post by Garrett Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:39 pm

Garrett peers at the sign for a while, raising an eyebrow, he shrugs and continues with his patrol.
Garrett
Garrett

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldiros Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:53 pm

Eldiros simply shrugs at the poster as he passes by, not really paying it much heed, his Eyes meet the Picture of the dog for a brief second, the archmage's expression lacking empathy entirely, he strides on with tall steps, his dark robes blending into the night immensely as the hooded mage dissapears in the shadows of night...
Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet
Name: Eldiros Almadros
Title: Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lea Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:39 am

Saraya walks past the poster, spinning her pistol around between her thumb and forefinger. She catches the poster out of the corner of her eye, taking a few small steps back and resting her gaze on the eyes of the dog. She murmers to herself a little, squinting as carefully examining the dog, before turning on her heel, holstering her pistol and walking off in the way she came.
Lea
Lea

Character sheet
Name: Lea Parker
Title: The Girl of a Thousand Faces

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyone Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:13 am

Charkly walks under the poster, looks up.. and can't see it because she isn't tall enough. She looks arround, sees a barrel climbs on it, and gazes to the poster. "Aaaw, what a cute doggy. I better look out for it so that i can help her retrieve it".She jumps of the barrel, and starts crawling everywhere in the hope to find the lost dog.
Dyone
Dyone

Character sheet
Name: Dyone
Title: Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Nardon Sun May 11, 2014 8:02 pm

It's really starting to get annoying now. That must've been 10th poster Nardon must have passed in this street alone. 'Those advertisers are getting pretty relentless.' he thinks to himself. Even though he normally ignores it he takes a look at one, suddenly surprised as he sees it's not some kind of new product. He slowly strokes his beard and continues his way down the street. 'I don't even know where exactly he was last seen.. and what is an undeads business in Stormwind?'

Nardon

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Mon May 12, 2014 2:22 pm

A man in plain brown and white robe and hood glances at the poster as he strides past--then takes several steps backwards, staring at it in a double-take.  He tilts his head, stares at the worn weeks-old poster blinking, and glances around... then snatches it and makes his way off.

((@ Nardon below me--so I don't necro again to reply!--I think it's fine, I'm sure a few were still about! The 'dog' came home of his own accord though the death knight never did remove those posters.))

Last edited by Feral / Blackfall on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Nardon Mon May 12, 2014 6:15 pm

(( Yeah, I actually noticed the date just after I posted so sorry for the necro.. xD ))

Nardon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down