Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spellweaver's Tale: Book project coming up on the forum.

+8
Vaell
Iriel Silversong
Elrua
Demurral
Officer High Morale
Littlepip
Charlie Blazesong
Eldiros
12 posters

Go down

The Spellweaver's Tale: Book project coming up on the forum. Empty The Spellweaver's Tale: Book project coming up on the forum.

Post by Eldiros Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:28 pm

Hello again, Citizens of the Community!

As some of you have probably read my no doubt messy character post on population, you would no doubt find that the quantity of events is of a high degree with my character's Life, featuring about a 100 years time. Thus, I have been planning for some time to write a book series about the inquisitive wizard Eldiros Almadros. Now, this post is both an announcement on what I shall put on the forum but also a question to you guys.

Since this Project is no doubt still very Young, in fact I have not even staretd to write the real thing yet, it will be of course deeply based on both blizzard lore and also on the official server lore and its many faction. Many characters have been part and will be part in Eldiros's story and his adventures. Thus I would like to ask the maany individuals who can identify themselves in this description or want to be included in the novell to help me out a bit by strictly informing me how you want me to interprete your characters when I do write about them or make reference and hints to their existence. If also I am allowed to include your characters but I interpret them the wrong way, feel free to tell me so that I can change it to satisfy your personal ideas of how your characters are like. Those that I can include, please comment so accordingly.

Note as well that slight modifications might be made to the story to keep the plot together as well as dialogue for the reasons below:

- I do not remember every dialogue Word by Word.
- Eldiros has been my character ever since I started RPing and his character was not very well developed by the time I started, which would be ridiculous to have in a book.

Please note that the modified events in the book which would be possibly remarked do absolutely NOT change anything that has happened in the game IC, one might even interpret it as the type of Changes a bard could make on a tale to exagerate his/her songs to a ridiculous and unbelievable level.

Thank you for your time when viewing this message. I would really appreciate any responses of opinion concernign character allowance and Mutual agreement as well as opinion about the Project in general.  Smile 
Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet
Name: Eldiros Almadros
Title: Archmage

Back to top Go down

The Spellweaver's Tale: Book project coming up on the forum. Empty Re: The Spellweaver's Tale: Book project coming up on the forum.

Post by Charlie Blazesong Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:02 pm

He would possibly have had something to do with Charlie at one point or another, I can write up a few traits so you'll better know incase you choose to include him:
-adventureous
-fears few things(Would change depending on when the story takes place due to his fears usually having been reduced by age.)
-Likes to drink(didnt do so until the age of 83 he's 102 now.)
-Also an archaeologist
-Reckless(very likely to get wounded)

That is what I see mostly with him. He did not have his mageblade until recently but always prefered swords over staves.

Even though he is a high elf he would usually be around the world most of the time and not home unless he is preparing for an expedition.

Heck, perhaps Eldiros was one of the people he met on his first adventure when he was forcefully sent home due to his age(being a child by elven standards.)
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

The Spellweaver's Tale: Book project coming up on the forum. Empty Re: The Spellweaver's Tale: Book project coming up on the forum.

Post by Eldiros Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:00 pm

Possibly, Eldiros met so many during his younger Days. I even plan slightly on changing a few traits of the character (mostly age by a few years, he'll be a couple of years over 100.)

thank you for updating me! Very Happy 
Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:47 pm

Greetings old man!

You might have met Thorvald during the war against the scourge and in Outland a ton of times since he was active quite a lott back in those days.

- Thor was stubborn and proud back then but it changed after the plague toke Stratholme along with his family.
- Hardly drank any mead before the culling of Stratholme, however now he both smokes and drinks quite heavily.
- Listens to advice and rarely get into any trouble, wounds would be no problem since he would quickly heal them with the Light.
- Anger issues until the culling.
- Thorvald used to be very religious and zelous, he is also merciless against his foes and still is to this day, however he would most of the time try talking his way out of stuff in a calm manner, unless they were Horde, demons or cultists, they were kill on sight.

After the culling of Stratholme Thor saved Ariel and traveled with her, teaching her about both the light and shadow magic, you might have crashed into them once i a while considering they were traveling places they were needed, they would also not mind a traveling companion or traveling with someone.

Ariel is just like her Population post, and have always been like that, except that she used to be Human and not Worgen, Worgen were just recently.

Last edited by Thorvald on Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldiros Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:01 pm

we'll do, thanks!
Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:04 pm

Wehai. He could've been in some contact with Selvana, an elf, during Eldiros' time in Outlands.

- She was very happy and ''bright'', always willing to help one another, but time passed and she turned into a very serious and cautious elf, saddened by her own personal life!
- She was oddly fond of moonberry juice, carrying it or conjuring it to be used at all times!

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demurral Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:49 pm

I'm calling it now, this will be Harry Potter all over again... So here's so titles!
Eldiros and the Mages Focusing Iris.
Eldiros and the Chamber of Councillors
Eldiros and the Chuckling Warlock
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet
Name: Greyclaw
Title: Witch of the Wilds

Back to top Go down

Post by Elrua Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:18 am

Feel free to include Elrua and how Eldiros sees her. You should remember! Draenei female in purple plate! ;D Eldiros met her briefly before in Stormwind and he's seen her around on the Campaign :3

I am at work so I can't really type up much. Will edit my post to include her personality ect to help you portray her ^^
Elrua
Elrua

Character sheet
Name: Zryse
Title: Earthmender / Primal / Medic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:10 am

Feel free to add Anne in. We've had our share of run-ins anyway... now that I think of it, quite a lot even. Starting with Anne saving Eldiros on three occasssions from shadow spells and corruption, towards quite a lot of random RP in Stormwind... up to the point where they don't always see eye-to-eye regarding decisions or actions like what happened two nights ago in Northrend Smile!

Can't blame Anne though, she doesn't like arcane magic! Burning legion and all...  Rolling Eyes 

Anyway, if you feel like including her, I'd like to see how you'd interpret her first before commenting on it myself to see if we're on the same page. So let me know!

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:35 am

Feel free to add Iriel too she has been around looong

Iriel was found in Andoral over sixty years ago, she was a High elf toddler left alone in middle of a human town who do not spoke Common or understood it.
Shortly after Iriel was adopted by Arenfel seeing Naza'aya as a older sister and Vaell as a young brother Living in Dalaran at the time, Iriel often forgot her high elven background believing she was human too at younger years.
On the first months she was a scaredly cat afraid of anything around her whilst she learnt martial and weapon combat at early age which boosted her now know confidence.
As an aprentice of Arenfel too and martial combat she became a spellblade in the later years. She was really close to Vaell and Naz'aya things complicated when Naz'aya left under circunstances.
She was good friends with Clara Dawson since young years the fate caused by Dalaran's siege changed her further, to this day she continues to see Clara Dawson as her friend and sister due to the events.
Shortly after the siege Iriel decided it was time to make a change and inspired by Arenfel's story she joined Stormwind forces.
Has a dislike for nobility or anyone that thinks its best for others, hates injustice deeply as she feels there's -always- a way around things
Shes passionated about combat, alchemy and knowledge can come across as a perfectionist.
Current personality as a 76 year old High elf teen with high responsabilities, is cocky, smug, sly, sarcastic and cunning, she does have a soft and caring side which shows when is needed. Is the First Lieutenant in the Regiment.

Last edited by Iriel Silversong on Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:08 pm

Considering your a mage, I'm sure our characters will have crossed paths before at some point!

Vaell was an orphan taken in by Arenfel and lived in Dalaran until its destruction. He grew up alongside Iriel, an older sister figure, and Naz'aya too (similar age), whom he lusted for. He was a quivering boy when he was younger and then he grew to be a bit more distasteful like he is today. When he was sixteen, he joined the Violet Wardens and remained there until Dalaran was destroyed. Survived as a refugee with his family until he eventually joined the Disciples in late WotLK.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Swan Emperor Arenfel Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:57 pm

I'd happily allow you to include Arenfel, a few details might help you.

• Arenfel is 187 years old.
  • He was born under the name of Joran, but re-named himself when he joined the Wardens.
  • Former Violet Warden Captain, retired in his mid 50s.
  • Notable lecturer and master of Abjuration, has developed countless defensive spells and warding patterns.
  • Has an anarchistic streak to him, dislikes the elites of Dalaran and Stormwind, strong resentment for nobility and Stormwind authority.
  • Passionate about educating new magi, and is surprisingly strict in his training.
  • Two children. Nazya Serentyne, a warlock, over a hundred years old and wanted criminal. Iriel Silversong, adoptive, High-Elf.
  • Apprentices (in order): Crowley Greysmith (mage), Vaell Silvine (mage), Iriel Silversong (spellblade), Aerain Vierann (apprentice mage).

In regards to Eldiros:

• Believes he is a competent mage, but his wanderlust and enthusiasm to explore the arcane makes him lose sight of reality.
  • May possibly have provided a number of Abjuration spells that Eldiros has come to learn.
  • Extremely opposed to and standoffish when asked to join Eldiros' council.
  • Possibly uses the same beard grooming products.
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Swan Emperor Arenfel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexiax Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:07 pm

I'd be happy for you to include my main, Rhia "Shadow" Nyoma in the book somewhere. You might have met her during the Third War if you ever went to Kalimdor then, and you might have met her in Outland when the dark portal first opened, probably combating Demons. I think we met once in the Freelancers HQ as well. She would have been a demon hunter (Wings, Horns, Tail ect) the first two times you could have met her though.

A few facts about the DH shadow if you want to use her as a character:

>She is about 10,000 years old
>She always introduced herself as Shadow, even back then. Rarely said her real name
>Reckless in personality
>Hates demons and other fel users with a passion unless they are Demon Hunters (And she sometimes looks down upon them too!)
>Dislikes everyone else because they dislike her. She may be able to tolerate the presence of someone else if they can tolerate her however.
>Quick to anger.
>A good hunter
>Wild looking, untidy yet clean. Some scars, more natural than man made however.
>Wearing thin devilsaur leather that consists of boots, leg armour that has been cut of about half way down the thigh and a 'shirt' that simply covers her chest and back, leaving her shoulders and stomach exposed. She would have a pair of glaives and a crossbow as weapons.
>Lives in Southern Kalimdor, mostly around Un'goro and Feralas, though with the third war she spent more time traveling the world in search of demons to kill.

She would have probably regarded him neutrally, neither hating him nor liking him. She would distrust him though, being slightly Xenophobic as well.

Feel free to use this character how you want, and you can message me ingame if you want any more information Smile
Nexiax
Nexiax

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldiros Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:09 pm

I'll be sure to include as many of you as possible in one way or Another that you all will see fit and mostly even complementary to your characters. Most probably, if some of you with the older characters (pre-first war types) would in your backstory hae made a name for yourselves already, you'll rpobably be hinted towards or have some sort of reference even in the first part, which is about Eldiros as a youth, how his family was murdered and showing the quite Cold feudal hierarchy that could be found in the old dalaran in many cases. Will sinceerly be looking forward to this. Thank you guys, looking forward to more comments!!!  Very Happy Very Happy 
Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:27 pm

Feel free to add Lavian if it fits your project. She was Kirin Tor before she died during Arthas's siege on Dalaran all those years ago. I'm sure something can work. Feel free to poke me for more info if you're bothered.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldiros Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:48 pm

okidoke ;D
Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:25 pm

If you need an Orc (Possibly a bad guy) in your story, feel free to use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], although it would have to be from his living days, during which he went by the name Gor'Thrak Bloodaxe.
He has always held a burning hate for the Alliance (Humans in particular), and obtained command over 50-100 Orcs sometime during the first war due to distinguished service. In life he was mindlessly absorbed with war, celebration (Ale, pork, women, the usual), and he was awfully hot tempered, although he obtained a sense of control with time.
Generally tall, muscular, black haired, and a bit of a show-off (Frequently going into battle bare-chested with large axes/swords and such).
He was part of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], who were central in the sacking of Stormwind, as well as the fight for Khaz Modan.
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet
Name: Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Title: The Bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Elrua Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:57 pm

Well, I'm free from work today, so I can now provide some details!

Elrua
+ Is roughly 4.5k years old, relatively middle-aged in Draenei terms. (Or so I think, it's a constant battle in terms of lore life-span).
+ Had a brother, who recently died - not known to many outside the Wild Tempest.
+ Served in Draenor as a protector when the Orcs turned against her people, assisting in letting others flee while she fought on the front-lines.
+ Further assisted the Alliance when the Dark Portal opened, going back into Draenor with the Alliance forces, joining the troops in Allerian Stronghold.
+ She was offered a position within the ranks of those stationed at the Stronghold, but she refused in favour of returning to Stormwind to be with her mother.
+ Joined with the Wild Tempest.
+ Has a dislike towards the Forlorn Cartel, and dark-people in general.
+ Has surprisingly a good humoured nature, though doesn't often make jokes.
+ Short-tempered than most Draenei, due to the 'warrior' side of her.
+ Despises Fel users and Demons/The Burning Legion.

When it comes to Eldiros, she's wary of him, but thinks he could be a valuable ally if she chose to go to him for assistance in her current 'goal'.
She's only really met him once or twice, but has seen him around in the Campaign of Northrend, though he was hooded and she couldn't see it was him. She looked at him with obvious caution when around him, in such cases.

Other than that, I can't think of what else to say/mention!
Elrua
Elrua

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldiros Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:46 pm

Im very interested in this ´goal´of which you speak! Very Happy and also, thank you. I'll be sure to include such an iconic character, escpecially if she comes to play a bigger role in the old man's Life, as in a larger an deeper RP!
Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elrua Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:02 pm

Eldiros wrote:Im very interested in this ´goal´of which you speak! Very Happy and also, thank you. I'll be sure to include such an iconic character, escpecially if she comes to play a bigger role in the old man's Life, as in a larger an deeper RP!

Ahh! Well you're welcome, and who knows, you might just find out in due time! ;D
Elrua
Elrua

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down