Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most interesting thing in the lore?

+12
Coppersocket
Zhakiri
Brigs Morgan
Zinkle Figgins
Littlepip
Thondalar Stormleaf
Anivitas
Sanara
Helmut
Eldiros
erwtenpeller
Officer High Morale
16 posters

Go down

The most interesting thing in the lore? Empty The most interesting thing in the lore?

Post by Officer High Morale Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:08 pm

I just popped to a random video about Shaohao's life, and I just thought I'd -have- to make this thread.

What is the most interesting thing, character, or event that has happened in the lore in your opinion?

I, myself, just like how races evolve in different ways, such as the vrykul have turned into humans, the ''murlocs'' have turned into jinyu, and possibly some sorta trelves turned into elves! Which I like reading theories about as well, not really into thinking of one myself though?

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

The most interesting thing in the lore? Empty Re: The most interesting thing in the lore?

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:25 pm

I've always found the events around the High Elves' fall from grace and their magic addiction fascinating, and a blast to role-play.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

The most interesting thing in the lore? Empty Re: The most interesting thing in the lore?

Post by Eldiros Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:02 pm

as an old warcraft 3 nostalgic fool, i'd say the coming of the scourge and the whole plotline of arthas and the Undead Scourge is the best thing from the warcraft saga, even though it isn't the central stuff in the WoW universe.
Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet
Name: Eldiros Almadros
Title: Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmut Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Gnomes. Gnomes are the best and most interesting thing in WoW.
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:11 am

I think all four of the Great Empires falling or failing are the most interesting; The Eredar succumbing to the Legion and the Draenei Exodus (Although you could argue the Eredar become stronger for it), the collapse of the Night Elves, the Aqir and the Trolls. The fall of the Mogu is slightly less awesome though, so not on the list.

Still, Pre-Sundering Azeroth must have been damn cool, with all these major superpowers vying for control, alliances clearly existed (Zandalar-Mogu) and wars were fought on a massive scale (Troll-Aqir), it's all very unexplored and thus full of potential; Thus, interesting.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Anivitas Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:19 am

Azjol-Nerub, Ahn'Qiraj and the Mantid empires in their prime is always something that has interested me.
Anivitas
Anivitas

Character sheet
Name: The Reaper.
Title: Titleception.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:37 am

I love the night elf changes that happened during the Sundering and how they adapted after the loss of their Well of Eternity and the making of the new one in Mount Hyjal. But nelf history always makes me go happy.
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:47 am

As a former Warcraft III player I have to say I loved two different major lore points, the first being the rise of the Lich King and fall of the great Lordaeron kingdom.

The second being the fight against the demons, orc campaign. It was immersing and spec full of lore points.

It was only through the effort of those two campaigns that I became so interested in lore of Warcraft and made me start studying a little into it, so far no book or movie have had a better story to tell then Warcraft.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:44 pm

I've always been fascinated by the Scarlet Crusade, definitely my favorite faction in WoW's lore
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigs Morgan Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:09 pm

Has to be the legion, Dreanei and titan lore. Some troll stuff too. Mostly dreanei though. Would love more info on planets they escaped too before azeroth and argus before its fall.
Brigs Morgan
Brigs Morgan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:51 pm

Cliche, especially seeing what I'm currently roleplaying but I have always found Orcish Culture to be extremely fascinating; from the Tribal aspects of Shamanism to the developed Warlock Sorcery that tore Draenor apart. I adore the differing Clans, their origin stories and individual cultures that merge together into the Horde we know today.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:14 pm

Me.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:17 pm

Anything Dwarven, really, I've been fascinated by Dwarf/Titan lore since I first heard of WoW. Even making plans to find a suitable enough mountainside to build a home inside of.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by James Ryder Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:39 pm

For me The Time of the I and II War were the best.. Beyond the Dark Portal aswell.
Go Horde..!
James Ryder
James Ryder

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:40 pm

I've just began to hold some interest in the Burdens of Shaohao, watched all the short movies about it, cuz I'm too lazy to read for now.

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzifix Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:39 pm

I like the Tauren, Taunka and Yaungol pieces of lore a lot.

Izzifix

Back to top Go down

Post by Zevra Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:46 pm

Full Story of Garona half-orken. I fell in love with her story thanks to Nobbel87 and his wow lore YouTube channel
Zevra
Zevra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down