Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Interest check for a steampunk-themed guild and ideas?

+11
Cid
Skarain
Izzifix
Littlepip
Allonia_Miral
Ixirar
Amaryl
erwtenpeller
Helmut
Demurral
Rin-Lin
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[H] Interest check for a steampunk-themed guild and ideas? - Page 2 Empty Re: [H] Interest check for a steampunk-themed guild and ideas?

Post by Lavian Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:04 am

Rin-Lin wrote:Why do you have to mock and troll me so much?
Cause I make an "easy" target?
Mind you, I am also a person behind the screen, with feelings and thoughts.

And no, I didn't mean to let others do it for me - I guess I expressed myself wrongly.

To get bombarded with a flow of negative shit can put anyone off, really. So, no - I'm not overreacting.
Alas, as said, I should perhaps have expressed muaelf differently.

Besides, even if I did work on the first post, and made it real appealing, I... Well, the interest doesn't seem that big.

As for the guild leader thing, you can ask anyone in there. It's not MY opinion - it is theirs.

This post is the very definition of an over reaction and what people are trying to point out. Granted one or two of the posters didn't exactly paint a positive view in their remarks but they weren't outright rude either. Ert even gave a decent initial post over the whole steampunk in collaboration with current guild things. Why don't you just start off with that and work on it from there? These guys were rather tame with their "Critique" and you're painting it all off as something it isn't.

Most of the posters gave input into your initial post. Instead of working with them to give a clear relation back and forth you just instantly went for the "Everyone is a jackass im not doing this no more route" [>Insert huffing picture here<]
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

[H] Interest check for a steampunk-themed guild and ideas? - Page 2 Empty Re: [H] Interest check for a steampunk-themed guild and ideas?

Post by Rin-Lin Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:32 pm

-facepalm-
Any mod that can delete this topic, please?
Rin-Lin
Rin-Lin

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://gou-kun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2