Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[WIP] The book of Resurrection.

2 posters

Go down

[WIP] The book of Resurrection. Empty [WIP] The book of Resurrection.

Post by Littlepip Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:35 pm

Greetings ladies and gentlemen that has become interested in this book.

This is a work in progress and will be used as a way to either bring back the dead or reshape you into whatever you want to, as soon as the book is found.

(( Because of certain reasons I will no longer continue this project. You are free to take any ideas from this book and copy as you want to. ))

Last edited by Ariel on Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

[WIP] The book of Resurrection. Empty The book of Resurrection.

Post by Littlepip Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:43 pm

The Book of Resurrection.

Soul

Bringing someone back from the dead, these words sounds lovely don't they? Well this book can help you achieve your goal, all you need is a few ingredients, a ritual, the right timing and a powerful location to perform it.

You need a few crystals, now these isn't your day to day crystals, they have to be energized, these crystals can be found in plenty in Un'goro crater in Kalimdor. These crystals will be the most important ingredient you will need, for these crystals decides what kind of goal your resurrected friend will have, what he will be strong in and all that for example: A purple crystal which is quite rare will give your resurrected friend a strong connection to shadow magic, which by the time I'm writing this is illegal, here is a list of what the different crystals will do to the resurrected soul.

A Green crystal will give your soul a strong connection to life energy, this is commonly known as druids or shamans, depending on which type of flesh you use in the ritual it is decided if it will become a druid or a shaman.

A Purple Crystal gives your resurrected soul a strong connection to the shadow, there are few people who can control this power in the time I'm writing this however I'm sure after a decade or two there will be a lot more who can control this divine power. However it should be warned that a strong connection to the shadow might develop side effects to the subject, two of them can either be age or madness to the mind.

A Yellow Crystal grants the person a strong connection to the light, however because of the nature of the light the person isn't directly resurrected but brought back as some kind of angel. The person might look like living, breathing human but I can assure you that this is not the case. The person will be dead, yet alive at the same time, I have decided to call it Undead for the time being until I can come up with a better name for it.

A Red Crystal grants the soul rage, anger and fury. The soul will be strong and become a mighty warrior yet he will have strong anger issues and will easily sway into corruption or what some like to call "Evil" This is a subject I do not wish to bring up now however. The man might also become a champion, because of his strength and determination many have become great warriors and champions.

A Cyan Crystal is very rear yet possible to find, it makes the soul curious about Arcane and gives it a small perk in it, however as of now the only persons who knows Arcane magic is the blasted High elves and they currently refuses to grant me the knowledge I need in it.
- Blue crystals makes the soul specialize in Water or frost.
- Red crystal makes the soul specialize in Fire or embers.
- Two cyan crystals makes the soul specialize in Arcane fully.

This is only a short summary of the information I have gathered so far about this strange magic, this information was gained through countless of tests and failures and have been proven to work one-hundred percent.

Body

As I'v said earlier you require a sacrifice, two in fact.

The first sacrifice requires blood or a lock of hair, you will need a vial of blood or hair from the person that you want to resurrect or else the spell won't work at all, the blood is for identification. No blood means that the spell doesn't know what soul you want to bring back.
If you try doing it without the blood and it does work it will draw your own blood and you will be the one reborn without any memories from what happened, believe me when I tell you this. Getting your soul pulled out of your body while your alive hurts and should be avoided at all cost. So get blood from the person you want to resurrect before you get yourself hurt.

The second sacrifice is flesh, it doesn't have to be a whole hand it could be as small as a finger, just make sure that the person you retrieve the flesh from is dead. People doesn't like it much when they see a doppelganger without any memories. Using flesh from someone that is alive works its just unethical considering you have to chop of a finger or a toe.
A little trick for you to remember, the more flesh you have from said person the more he looks like him.

Now as for some interesting facts, when you chose flesh it doesn't have to be the same as before the person died, you could use troll flesh and the soul will be brought back as a troll, or you could chose a high elf which would bring him back as a high elf.
What you should not do however, is using two different species, the soul will not be brought back as a half human half elf, but as a monster, so watch out for that.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

[WIP] The book of Resurrection. Empty Re: [WIP] The book of Resurrection.

Post by Littlepip Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:05 am

Is anyone still interested in this project or is this just another waste of time?
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:41 pm

If someone is with a resurrection plot, they are more likely to tailor the spells and reagents to fit their own needs, timescale and preference.

Writing a book as this should be for your personal resurrection plot, which others can take inspiration from if they wish to.

It is a waste of time only if you consider it to be.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:53 pm

I'll keep it then, who knows maybe one day I will.. "Resurrect" the project.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down