Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adelane's Diary

Go down

Adelane's Diary Empty Adelane's Diary

Post by Adry Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:59 pm

Everyone knows Addy's Sky Golem is parked just behind the Pig, and if anyone were to take a close look, they might see her new diary sitting carelessly placed either inside a compartment, on the dashboard, or even on the pilots seat.

Thursday the 23rd of January

Dear Diary,
I like to think I had a good relationship with my old diary. I could share my deepest darkest of secrets and never be judged, but apparently Sheila didn't like my old diary, seen as I found it shredded and burned up in her storage hold, hence I buy you. So please do allow me to introduce myself, new diary. I am Adelane Morgan, I am 24 years old, I like Engineering, and I have a Sky Golem whom I named Sheila. Perhaps you need a name too?

Today was a wild day, diary. I'm in a guild of adventurers, the leader of which is a beautiful caramel-skinned godess very nice person whom I like a lot. Today we were talking while fixing up her bike. I was jealous because a goodie-two-shoes Crusader keeps flirting with her, and she flirts back! The nerve. And then I cried a bit, but she soothed me so it was okay.

Then we heard a noise and an explosion happened. I'm used to explosions, but that was a weird one. So we went to see, and there was a demon thing doing bad stuff! And I don't remember much of what happened because I wasn't really paying much attention, but he tried to hurt Wellsworth, so I blew up a power core in his face. Then I got a concussion. I don't know why everyone was fussing over me, I felt absolutely fine when I went to the polling station. I voted for Wellsworth, she's great. Then they made me lie down, which was rubbish as I was trying to watch the ballet! Still not sure why there were ballerinas in the inn, and why they suddenly disappeared later.

After some lying down, I forgot what else happened, then a scary Elf man scared me and I wet myself and Wellsworth cleaned it up and then I wasn't wet anymore. She's amazing isn't she? And Ixi took me to Moonglade because she says she can cure my illness, and gave me a pretty dress. So now I'm in Moonglade. It's nice here.

Fridaty the 24th of January

Hello again diary. I had a nice sleep in Moonglade, and today Ixi showed me all around. The dens that they apparently all slept in are scary, I wouldn't be able to sleep for one night, never mind the ten thousand million that the Elves did. The light is really strange here, like the sun is being covered with a lens filter that makes everything bright blue. I thought my new dress was blue but it turns out it's red. Maybe my hair looks blue here too.

Me and Ixi went to the really big Moonwell thing and she used some of the Moonwell thing's water to make me a drink thing. It took her a while so she must have gotten bored. Shame I didn't being Sheila with me, I could have offered her a crossword puzzle, or maybe a game of chess. When I drank the thing she made me it tasted really weird and made me feel a little dizzy. Ixi says I should be all better by the morning.

Fri Saturday the 25th of January

Good evening diary. Another mildly eventful day. I felt amazing when I woke up. My tummy didn't hurt even one bit! Ixi says I must be cured, so I spent most the day trying foods and drinks I could never eat before. There's quite a lot of food and drink here for a big party that's going on, and it tastes so good. There's even this nice sparkly blue stuff called Moonglow that makes you feel all dizzy and giddy. I liked it.

We went home today, but I didn't get to see Wellsworth, she's out feeding orphans. I miss her. I had an idea that could help me with her. She loves Sir Wolfsbane so much, so I just need to be like him. I tried practicing some Crusader faces in the mirror for ages but I couldn't do it right. He must have spent a long time training it. But then I thought I don't need to look like him, I just need to be brave and courageous and all the other stupid things he does. Which is going to be really hard.

And that's when it hit me. Moonglow makes me feel nice, what if I made a drink that makes me feel brave? I don't think any ingredients make people brave. I tried a few and didn't feel any braver, I just felt a little queasy. But if he's brave, that must mean there's plenty of brave inside him. So if I borrow some of his blood and--

The rest of the page is stained by what appears to be tea, rendering what appears to be a long formula of sorts illegible, though it continues on the next page

If the isotonic doesn't freeze in the process I should be able to mix them just fine, and have my elixir. I can't wait to try it, and ifwhen it works I can go impress Wellsy with how brave I am!

Sunday the 26th of January

Today was eventful and crazy! I spent all day until the evening working on my serum, until Sir Wolfsbane came along and let me take his blood, which was quite nice of him. I made the mixture, and the serum actually worked! It felt amazing. I was doing whatever I wanted. Except that was a bad thing in the end. I swore a lot. And did lots of rude things. I think I made Leial cry, and I like Leial. Oh and I kissed her. Oops. Oh well.

When the elixir wore off I cried a lot and panicked because I realised I was an idiot, but Sir Wolfsbane made me his Squire, which is good I think. I think that makes me a Paladin by technicality, which is cool.

Wellsy said she was disappointed with me for the way I acted, which made me sad. So now I'm going to be on my best behaviour. At least her bike-copter works nicely!

I decided to name you. I think you're a boy because you don't talk much. So you need a boy name, nothing stupid like David or Niels, those are stupid names. No, your name is Adrian.

Monday the 27th of January

Dear diaryAdrian,
We sailed for Northrend today. We're still not in Northrend. Long story, I'll tell you later actually I'll tell you now, I have nothing better to do.

So there we were on the boat all sailing and adventuring, when some murlocs attacked us for no reason other than to cause drama. Don't you hate it when people do that? I killed quite a lot of them. Does that make me a bad person? I'm not sure, does killing people that are trying to kill you make you a bad person? They're not even people, they're murlocs!

And then a really big squid thing hit us and that put a hole in the ship. So now we're on an island and Ixi is sad because she's injured and I'm upset because I can't help her because she's too injured to cuddle and doesn't want help anyway. Oh, and Aladrian gave me a sword, a nice one. It's nice.

Today's entry is even more badly written than usual, and the page is stained with tears that smear the ink.

Something the 28th of Whenever

TOday w as the worstesttst day efer adrian wellsworth hates me

She siad so herslef

ok she didunt but she nerly did
Adry
Adry

Character sheet
Name: Lelitha Étoires
Title: Pretend-Champion of the Band of the Brave

Back to top Go down

Adelane's Diary Empty Re: Adelane's Diary

Post by Adry Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:01 pm

Saturday the 1st of March

Dear Diary. Sorry I haven't spoken to you in a while, my mind has been a little preoccupied lately.

Firstly, I got a little lost in Northrend. Or, well, you must know that already, as you were there with me! And so now Sheila can swim. It's funny how things have a way of working themselves out. Unless I died of exhaustion in the frozen wastes and this is all some strange afterlife. But I digress.

Wellsworth got engaged. Not to me, to that snake Aladrian. Why does she even like him? His shiny shiny armour reflects the sun and hurts your eyes. That's no fun! I'm tons of fun. And he's not even an Engineer! Maybe if I build her a Sky Golem... Or maybe I could kidnap her. Not sure yet. Still at the planning phase of getting my revenge. Though I do feel a lot better after possibly maybe sort of almost starting a forest fire. Which was fun.

I almost won the big battle tournament thingie because of rockets, but this really big panda hit me really hard and it hurt. It's a shame, I went through lots of preparation to get everything to give me an edge. I even got that family of Ravens from Duskwood. On the bright side that proved that my magnetic field generator definitely has the desired effect on avian flight paths, but on the bad side I have eight ravens and they keep pooing everywhere. Also that bite I got in Duskwood is still itchy, and a bit of hair grew around it, and it looks icky. Made me go "ew", so I cut the hair off. Still itchy.
Adry
Adry

Character sheet
Name: Lelitha Étoires
Title: Pretend-Champion of the Band of the Brave

Back to top Go down