Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Assassinations

+3
Ledgic
Officer High Morale
Salradir Dawnseeker
7 posters

Go down

[A] Assassinations Empty [A] Assassinations

Post by Salradir Dawnseeker Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:41 pm

Hello!

This thread is going to be a bit different than most others. It's about re-rolling and killing of your character.
Have you ever felt like your character's story stopped evolving or that your character isn't as fun to Rp the way he/she is anymore? That's when it might be time to re-roll, to keep it new and fresh.

Of course you can wait until a big event with your friends to go and die in a glorious battle or something. Or just go and die without anyone noticing and come back as a completely new person. But if you don't want to make/wait for a big event to die in and thinks its to boring to die alone you can always be assassinated! *cheers*

For example: I play as Bob (example only) and I feel like his story ain't going anywhere and his personality have become to boring to Rp and I want him gone. A moment (and some /w ) later his death is planned. Poff, gone.

This can lead to a bit fun Rp for me (as the assassin), a last act of the contracted character and maybe some Rp for the guards if they find the body. You could always Rp that your characters nemesis hires the assassin (of course only if confirmed from the targeted character) or just some random person (non player).

Keep in mind that this is only an idea for people who wants to kill of their character in a less-boring way than only disappearing and then return as someone else.

/w me (Carvell)  in game for questions or if you want to arrange something Smile
Salradir Dawnseeker
Salradir Dawnseeker

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] Assassinations Empty Re: [A] Assassinations

Post by Officer High Morale Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:09 am

An interesting idea.

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:04 pm

This sort of thing provides RP for the person wanting to end their character as well as those that like the idea of RPing assassins but otherwise don't get the level of RP they would hope for. Because of people being attached to their characters and having no desire for them to die, etc.

Full support, nice idea.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradley Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:11 pm

Carvell's a good guy. Hit him up if you got someone you want to get rid of. I agree tho, you won't get much rp as an assassin. People rarely kill their characters.
Bradley
Bradley

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:58 pm

Being an assassin is more then just the killing part anyway. The trick though is making it interesteding for both people not just the one who kills as well as note nothing always goes as planed.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Salradir Dawnseeker Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:30 pm

Fun to see positive feedback! My character is more of a "part-time assassin". He does other stuff to Smile ICly he only sees it as a way to earn money doing what he is good at.
Salradir Dawnseeker
Salradir Dawnseeker

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:51 pm

I'm sure if you ask Shadow she might be interested to in this, might even help you a bit on your way. (( Or even the other way around. ))

She was looking to create a guild just recently if I remember right.. Didn't turn out quite as she hoped for sadly.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Salradir Dawnseeker Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:10 pm

A co-killer can always be good! Shall consider it. Gonna try to keep everything small though so maybe something like a small group of 2-5 people helping out with the different "contracts" instead of a guild if anyone share the interest. That way people can be involved and still stay in their current guilds.
Salradir Dawnseeker
Salradir Dawnseeker

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexiax Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:14 pm

I did try to start up an assassin RP guild, but I don't have enough time to be regularly recruiting and leading events. I've kept the guild open though, and every hour and then I log it and recruit a little. I was aiming for a small group, slightly larger than yours, but I just don't have the time to go around recruiting.

As I've said though, I've kept the guild open. If you want an invite, I'll happily invite you to the guild and I'll spend more time on that character as well.
Nexiax
Nexiax

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum