Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Flex

3 posters

Go down

RP Flex Empty RP Flex

Post by Baji Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:33 am

Hi guys,

This might possibly be the wrong forum for such a thing, but here goes...

It was part of my idea when I created the Path of Dawnchaser to, perhaps someday, raid - but whilst RPing. Obviously, you wont have to RP all the time, because there is some tactics and stress involved, but following the story, talking a bit, perhaps yelling while fighting could be fun as well.

If anybody was interested in it - Horde side - then please post here. I'm going on holiday for 10 days this Thursday, but after that, I would like to give it a try if enough people are interested. "Flex" is maybe the best way to do it, as we can have as little (10) or as many people with us as we like... but we could also try 10 man or 10 man heroic.

I've only done LFR myself, and I know it pales in comparison when it comes to difficulty, but that will also be fun, no?

If we're aiming for flex, I think you need to be ilvl 525? at least? Appreciate any advice on this. I've never been a raid leader before (only co-leader in vanilla raids...)

Would also need to come up with a story, if we do less than SoO raids - otherwise we're just re-living the battle through tales! Wink
Baji
Baji

Back to top Go down

RP Flex Empty Re: RP Flex

Post by Lexgrad Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:57 pm

Poke me for massive deeps if you need it, my char is on AD but he has 576 ilvl and I am up to Siegecrafter on HC. Can Tank on Horde Lex too if you prefer.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:14 am

When flexible raids first came out, Wild Tempest gave those raids a try in semi-ic manner. We ran the Valley of Eternal Sorrow but what happen IC was a bit different than the layout of the raid. To pass on our experiences, you can read below the In-Character report made of the event and some thoughts about the subject of Semi-IC raiding. I hope it helps you with planning your own raiding session.

Spoiler:
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Baji Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:45 pm

Cool! Thanks Inran Smile

I just got back from my holidays.. will definitely try and do this with my guild + friends, since nobody seems interested.
Baji
Baji

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down