Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Days of Draenor

2 posters

Go down

Days of Draenor Empty Days of Draenor

Post by Feeniks Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:08 pm

Hi all draenei players, both old and new.

Holy Lightbringers have been following a rp plot of their own and now we would need help of draenei players, as we are sent to the past of Draenor.
Event will happen just around time of Rise of the Horde, -46 year before 1st war. THIS means, if you have old draenei toon(can be icly dead now), you would like to bring along, feel more then welcome to. Or take some alt that you have not rp much. Also this is great opportunity to rp out how your draenei was, before orcs attacked.

Event will last at least 2 days and we will start out from Telaar, Nagrand. It will be just any other normal day, until... Where will we end up? It's a secret.
Remember, that this is years before draeneis met Alliance forces, so if your draenei sees short pink skin guy, flopy air purple girl or really short, ale smelling person, they are alliens to you, not your buddies. Also worth to note, at the time draenei-orc relations should be about neutral, as no butchering has started.

And what about timetraveling dilema? You say no timetraveling is possible, thanks to bronze+infinite dragonflight? We worked around it, as Timeless isle came and it seems, more timetraveling will happen "soon" anyways, thanks to Garrosh and Warlords of Draeneor. Our idea is, that someone from Infinite flight has minions, testing a timedivice, for what reason, is yet unknown to us, but it can't be good. We get pulled to past and as Flight both test what all to do and how to alter time with this new fuel(Epoch Stone), we need to set it right. So after this event is played out, it is possible you don't remember allien timetravelers or you may remmeber us, up to you. And did it all happen or did it not, infinite possibilities!

When:27-28 of this month
Where: Telaar
Who: Draenei chars
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Days of Draenor Empty Re: Days of Draenor

Post by Sanara Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:28 pm

While any timetravel shenanigans are immediately suspect, I'll consider being around for this on-

... Wait, shit, Sanara was ICly missing during that time period, Larem didn't exist, Laraan and Vlastaani are on my secondary account which won't be subscribed at the time...

Bwuhhh... I'll come by on my... Draenei male warrior with all the personality of a brick with some lipstick on it? Ugh.

I'll think of something. Even if I don't personally show, I still think any attempt to bring some Draenei RP to life is good and deserves my support!
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:45 pm

or maybe she went missing then? I plan to make my char go missing...uh...I mean, nothing.
Lipstick? Now I am curious Laughing 

Yes, poor lil space goats need more love.
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:34 pm

This is today at 8
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:20 pm

It was truly an enjoyable and fun event and i hope to see more of it!

Hopefully it will give some life back to draenei RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:34 am

last part tomorrow(friday 7th), Shattrath City, Aldor rise
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:59 am

Really sorry i was not there today, i totally forgot!

I still hope the plot went just fine for you guys and that more will come. I had a lot of fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down