Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlords of Draenor

3 posters

Go down

Warlords of Draenor Empty Warlords of Draenor

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:12 pm

Time for the new expansion I suppose. The Blizzcon thread exploded but as per DefiasRP custom there's always an expansion discussion thread.

So here it goes I suppose, from rumor to reality. I need to have a better look at this to post any of my own thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Warlords of Draenor Empty Re: Warlords of Draenor

Post by Zinkle Figgins Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:18 pm

There you go:

A portal into Warcraft history has ripped open, and the fifth World of Warcraft expansion has been revealed! Warlords of Draenor sends players to the savage world of Draenor–home of the mighty orcs and haven of the mystic draenei–to fight against and alongside legends from Warcraft’s brutal past.

Amid Draenor’s untamed jungles and battle-scarred plains, a merciless new Iron Horde has been forged from the mighty orc clans of old. To save their own world from impending invasion, Azeroth’s heroes will need to explore the far reaches of this unforgiving land, achieving new heights of power on their way to the new level cap of 100. To establish a foothold on Draenor, players will construct, command, and expand their own Garrison, a customizable base of operations and refuge for the followers you recruit to your desperate cause. Warlords of Draenor also empowers players to instantly boost one character to level 90, making it so anyone can join the battle for Draenor alongside their friends.

For more information, check out the official press release, and visit the new Warlords of Draenor website for screenshots, details about the new features, concept art, the announcement trailer, a sneak peek at updated player character models, and more.
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:25 pm

So eh, any word on those dance studios

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:27 pm