Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kor'kron [RP]

+5
Krogon Devilstep
erwtenpeller
Rargnasha
Visceril
Rmuffn
9 posters

Go down

The Kor'kron [RP]  Empty The Kor'kron [RP]

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Survival of the Fittest

Orgrimmar is under siege and the Warchief is surrounded, soon to fall. This project will focus on the very interesting atmosphere of the characters that stay loyal to Garrosh post his fall, outlining their lives and means of surviving. It is projected to begin in Nagrand in the village that Garrosh spent most time in, as it is to my understanding that his most loyal friends and supporters would be found there, among the Magh'ar that he spent so much time with.

The concept will find itself situated quickly within Azeroth, and even quicker in Ashenvale Forest in the Warsong Lumber Camp, which was established by the Warsong Clan even back in Warcraft III by Grom Hellscream.

What you need to know:

-This is not a Kor'kron concept in the current time frame, this is what I'd call the successors to the kor'kron, Garrosh's #1 surviving loyalists, bringing vengeance to those who overthrew their Warchief. Much akin to the diminished presence of the Dark Horde continuing their battle.

-High emphasis on wPvP ICly, i.e engaging against Horde (somehow?) roleplayers ICly and Alliance alike, due to the participation of both in bringing down their benevolent Warchief.

-An overlapping aim of vengeance fixated with goals in between including the search for dubious 'allies' to do battle against Horde and Alliance forces alike.

-Emphasis on being well geared for PvP, which means that those joining will be required to be 90 and have adequate PvP gear. The concept rests on immersing ourselves in wPvP that will be employed IC for a more realistic environment.

-Roleplay will guide us, but a plotline will exist to keep things rolling and RP will be organized with guilds on both factions as well.

For the time being that is all, all questions can be either posted here or PMed to me personally. This will turn into a guild in 2014, for the time being I am merely making sure interests exists.

Last edited by Zigger on Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Kor'kron [RP]  Empty Re: The Kor'kron [RP]

Post by Rmuffn Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:06 pm

I know for a fact there's already something like this in the making.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:08 pm

Let me know who to contact so we can pool our resources, ideas and man power together to create a more interesting roleplaying environment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Visceril Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:17 pm

My old Orc Kaigron Ripclaw has been probed by dark shaman and is
now Visceris the Red a Kor'kron loyalist. He's available for this.
Visceril
Visceril

Character sheet
Name: Visceril Strain
Title: Deathstalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Rargnasha Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:50 pm

Had this been two or three months ago I might have supported it.
Right now however, it feels late to start changing things around like this.
Rargnasha
Rargnasha

Character sheet
Name: Rargnasha
Title: Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:27 pm

Looking forward to it Visceril.

Rargnasha, could you be more specific? Right now it comes across as a "No you can't get involved" statement rather than a compromise.

I am happy to roleplay a semi-NPC if that is how it is, but I find it dubious/impossible that it's completely out of the question to have a kor'kron resistance to a plot line that is not yet concluded.

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:46 pm

Welcome back, Vangrel!

If Rarg doesn't want to play along, I'm sure I can hook you up with a part in a Shatterskull Marauder plot. I love having player-controlled villains around.

On horde, I mostly run around on my mage Alphél these days.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:58 pm

It is noted!

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:29 pm

What Rarg means is, the main plot that has been created by the player base (the northern rebellion) is near climax and final conclusion, wedged with planned events to keep with the progress of the patch (we are slightly behind schedule). It has little elbow room to throw more stuff in now sadly, least of all a whole new bracket of Kor'kron baddies when we already have several NPC ones to deal with as is. Had this of been volunteered or suggested months ago then it would of been welcomed and easily enough put in among the varied events, sadly too much time has elapsed. No snubbing is intended, it'd just be hard to change it all up.

However, that said... there are numerous places some Kor'kron could have some fun.

• As Alphel said, the marauders would no doubt welcome some involvement in their plot that is ongoing in felwood.
  • The blood wolf clan is fighting both alliance and Kor'kron in the southern barrens, and would no doubt welcome the contribution to their RP and some foes they can engage with that are not alliance.
  • The Alliance are also a possible option, I know the wild tempest are currently on pandaria looking to fight kor'kron and lessen their hold on the continent, maybe some other groups would be interested.

Hope that helps and good luck.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:16 am

Thanks for the detailed response Krogon.

I'm sure I'll find a place to fit Vangrel in somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:45 am

Krogon Devilstep wrote:

• The blood wolf clan is fighting both alliance and Kor'kron in the southern barrens, and would no doubt welcome the contribution to their RP and some foes they can engage with that are not alliance.

Not at all. For a week now it's been decided to not fight the Kor'kron anymore.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:17 pm

the wild tempest are currently on pandaria looking to fight kor'kron and lessen their hold on the continent
Correct. Also if you decide to appear to Pandaria, we of Wild Tempest are more than willing to take serious damage should you catch us off-guard. In other words, we don't mind losing. We've already lost one Battleship for the Scourge while we was in Northrend and several character deaths because of that.

So if to Pandaria, come to us, and we'll make a heck of a thrilling conflict between the Alliance and the True Horde.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:22 pm

...oh hell no, I'm not going down with -another- ship D:

(though in all seriousness, good stuff!)
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:34 pm

Our ship is safely in the heart of Lion's Landing, and we're far away from it. If anything goes *crunch* its our field-bases, equipment, morale and soldiers Smile
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:20 pm

Krogon Devilstep wrote:

The blood wolf clan is fighting both alliance and Kor'kron in the southern barrens, and would no doubt welcome the contribution to their RP and some foes they can engage with that are not alliance.

Not at all. For a week now it's been decided to not fight the Kor'kron anymore.
That's a vast oversimplification! We've agreed IC not to go out of our way to attack the Kor'Kron - that is absolutely no gaurantee the Kor'Kron won't attack us (and as GM I have no intention of excluding Kor'Kron plots from our events!)
Grim
Grim

Character sheet
Name: Grim Stonepaw
Title: Warcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:50 pm

Thank you for the words of support.

I have made a firm decision to do something non-binding and simple for the kor'kron, something that can be flexible for the already pre-planned roleplay that has evolved around the rebellion.

Essentially what will happen is this:

The Kor'kron, under the guiding eyes of a random Orc, (hopefully a player, currently dubious) will create a small branch of agents that will span across the races. These agents will not be tasked with getting involved with large scale battles but rather undermining the rebellion/Alliance.

Simply, military counter-intelligence agents. Characters such as my own, (Vangrel) whom are not publicly known to be affiliated to the Kor'kron in any shape or form will have the opportunity to work behind 'enemy lines'.

Hopefully we won't get metagamed while trying to 'fit in', we shall see where it leads too.

If those who read this thread could direct interested individuals, then I would be grateful.

Thank you for the continued support ladies and gentlemen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppernut Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:12 am

Vangrel Lansire wrote:
military counter-intelligence agents.
i love this sort of stuff so you have my support
Coppernut
Coppernut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:14 pm

This concept is still going, but in a completely different style now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:40 pm

You'll plan to be more against the Horde Rebellion or the Alliance? If later, i'll get in touch with you.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:47 pm

There won't be a plan to specifically stand against either. As Hellscream's loyalist fanatics, those involved will without doubt attack both Vol'jin's Horde and any Alliance we see.

So sure, get in touch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:53 pm

Thread "tidied" at request of OP.  Keep on topic because that's what Hellscream would wish. And we don't want to upset Hellscream.

For the True Horde.

Edit. and the sole edit. The thread was moderated at the OP's request. Have an issue? PM me. Or him. Be a twonk? We'll deal with that too.

Last edited by Grufftoof on Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:47 pm

Thanks.

Still looking for any interested people in kor'kron roleplay, though the now projected plan is far longer term than originally envisioned.

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:47 am

Perhaps you could share some of these plans, to get people excited and interested? It's sort of hard to commit to something without knowing what you're committing to.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:03 am

It has been updated to briefly cover the ideas that I have in relation to this concept. Those whom posted with interest have been PMed with basic inquiries, mostly revolving around class/race.

The concept will focus primarily on adopting Orc's, as these were the most fervent of Garrosh's followers and the general layout of the Warsong Clan. But those loyal enough will of course be accepted, should they be able to prove it.

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:13 am

Your deaths will be swift :3
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content