Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[AH] Ciroc's hunt for his biological mother

2 posters

Go down

[AH] Ciroc's hunt for his biological mother Empty [AH] Ciroc's hunt for his biological mother

Post by Charlie Blazesong Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:27 am

Well, basicly what the title describes. He is a now 9 year old kid who doesnt know who his father is and neither his mother. His father is human and mother is blood elf/high elf(not decided yet). What I am looking for is someone to play his mother, making him half elf would possibly open some cross faction rp or even me doing some rp in Silvermoon(making a blood elf for that ofcourse).

My question is, would this be able to happen IC wise? Considering that his mother must of atleast been to Stormwind once after Arthas betrayal. Any feedback would be apriciated, still wondering how I will get the kid up there and how he would know his mother.
Could also come in handy if a blood elf that doesnt look down upon halflings help him in his journey.

(not sure if this is the right forum to put it on.)
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[AH] Ciroc's hunt for his biological mother Empty Re: [AH] Ciroc's hunt for his biological mother

Post by Menori Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:16 pm

I'm going to make a horde character anyway. So do not do me any difference if it is a Blood Elf. But immediately I say that it will be a little bit before the character will have a higher lvl. I'm too lazy. So if the arrangement does not bother you, I can do that.
Menori
Menori

Character sheet
Name: Menori Moonblade
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

[AH] Ciroc's hunt for his biological mother Empty Re: [AH] Ciroc's hunt for his biological mother

Post by Charlie Blazesong Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:33 pm

Not sure when I'll do it so would be no problem. Thanks for showing interrest. I also need to level one for this so. Very Happy
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down