Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] LF nobles of great self-importance to serve

5 posters

Go down

[A] LF nobles of great self-importance to serve Empty [A] LF nobles of great self-importance to serve

Post by Jeanpierre Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:11 am

Upon my return to Wow(RP) I'm grieved to learn that Braiden, as character and player, isn't around anymore. (come back!!!)

While he is away, I'm cut off from one of my favorite random pass-time RP opportunities, which is to serve a noble in the most varied of ways. With one or two low level alts I like to log in, every once in a while, and just RP something out of the ordinary (from my main anyhow).
This could be a poet, a singer or a minstrel dancing and playing about their master as he walks the streets or sets out on aventure:
Spoiler:

The choice of character depends on whatever I come up with that evening, and is fitting for your character. It's a service I can grant only a few days per month, but enough to make it fun for both I hope. The characters are not intended for plots, or delicate story building. They are there for fun and to help a noble look like a person of (self-)importance.

Anyhow.. It's random, it's fun and I'm looking for a job Smile
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

[A] LF nobles of great self-importance to serve Empty Re: [A] LF nobles of great self-importance to serve

Post by Drustai Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:23 am

I'd like to offer Areyah, though I'm not sure if I can really be consistently available for stuff. My time is pretty spread thin as it is.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

[A] LF nobles of great self-importance to serve Empty Re: [A] LF nobles of great self-importance to serve

Post by Jeanpierre Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:27 am

Well I'm not looking for a full-time job, so that might be quite alright! I'll try to add Areyah on my buddy list and see if we can talk about the details when you have time.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:54 am

I've seen some Noble House recruit in General/Trade, but can't recall their name. I'll edit this once i find out.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Aweng Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:57 am

I've got a lawyer and aspirant Minister. Matthew Willace is his name. Rumored to hang around the Blue Recluse on a regular basis.
Aweng
Aweng

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:09 pm

If you have a high/half elf wench alt JP Jarric would be interested Wink
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:23 pm

I would struggle not to troll you Lex Very Happy

(In a fun and caring way.. !)
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:37 pm

My wenches will be polite JP! Now sit on my knee and rub my 3 bellies!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down