Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2V2.

+21
Lavian
Ledgic
Thelos
Tachal
Drustai
Coppersocket
Ixirar
Kittrina
Paia/Jenit
Mikasa
Xen-tau
Helmut
Amaryl
erwtenpeller
siegmund
Lexgrad
Cid
Sohan
Vaell
Norrian/Chezz
Seranita
25 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

2V2. - Page 5 Empty Re: 2V2.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:59 pm

Blood dk + blood dk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikasa Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:21 pm

siegmund wrote:

What 2v2 teams do all of ya think are best anyway?

Well, I'm not one for throwing around 'This team is the single best setup', so I'll just name some:

Retlol - Hunter
Disc Priest - Unholy DK
Disc Priest - Hunter
Disc Priest - Feral

Other good teams would probably be Disc - Mage and Healer - Warlock

Those are the ones from the top of my head.
Mikasa
Mikasa

Character sheet
Name: Mikasa Angelos
Title: Retlol God

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:30 pm

girls can't tea-bag, therefor they can never be hardcore elite pvpers.

obviously.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:25 pm

Amaryl wrote:girls can't tea-bag, therefor they can never be MLG Halo players.

obviously.
I fixed it for you.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:15 pm

Belethiel wrote:Blood dk + blood dk.

A question of enough disarms, really. Disarm and kill one DK, leave the other DK be until your disarms is off CD again and kill it too. Really, nothing more to say about it.Rolling Eyes 
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:31 am

Mikasa wrote:
siegmund wrote:

What 2v2 teams do all of ya think are best anyway?

Well, I'm not one for throwing around 'This team is the single best setup', so I'll just name some:

Retlol - Hunter
Disc Priest - Unholy DK
Disc Priest - Hunter
Disc Priest - Feral

Other good teams would probably be Disc - Mage and Healer - Warlock

Those are the ones from the top of my head.

Disc/hunter is perhaps the most dominant in my opinion. It's what I keep fighting along with disc/feral at 2k+ rating. I never see any ret paladins though unless double dps in some form.

But then i'm saying this while playing double blood Death knight at around 1950 rating right now. (My partner doesn't get a lot of time to play sadly)
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:32 am

Cid wrote:
Belethiel wrote:Blood dk + blood dk.

A question of enough disarms, really. Disarm and kill one DK, leave the other DK be until your disarms is off CD again and kill it too. Really, nothing more to say about it.Rolling Eyes 

HAH. No. As someone playing it at around 1950 rating right now, no. Your disarms will not help you. (Hint: Desecrated ground/PvP trinket will nullify that, even then just use one of the other 5334645 ways to conserve then just vampiric death strike your health right up if you really must. But pvp geared blood DK's who do their shit right won't lose to anything melee)

Last edited by Lavian Dawson on Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:36 am

tbh i kidna agree with that chezz guy women shouldnt really be playing video games anyways they should be focusing on homemaking like making babies/taking care of them, cookign, cleaning etc jk i love women jkjk i dont im gay i hate pussy its gross
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:00 am

im currently as retpal and myst monk.. we ether die super fast  or we win at varying levels of success.. its a lot of fun

so far i done these combinations

top best bottom worst

Myst monk - me (ret)
Rogue - me
Holadin - me
Dk - me
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:29 am

Amaryl wrote:girls can't tea-bag, therefor they can never be hardcore elite pvpers.

obviously.

They cuntbag.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:14 am

Yeah Dubble Blood if they know what they are actually doing is just insane vs Melle, disarm or not.

Hm, this expac i've had a lot of diffrnet combos but it varies a lot of our sucess and of course the patch.

Discipline/Rogue
Feral/Rogue
RetPal/Rogue
Mistweaver/Rogue
RestoDruid/Rogue
Hunt/Rogue
Rogue/Rogue

And more, though things like rogue-rogue were more 5.2 viable. For me usually i like a DPS who can also peel me or a healer. Somehow I find a druid very nice to have with me since they got stealth as well.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikasa Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:59 am

Lavian Dawson wrote:

Disc/hunter is perhaps the most dominant in my opinion. It's what I keep fighting along with disc/feral at 2k+ rating. I never see any ret paladins though unless double dps in some form.

But then i'm saying this while playing double blood Death knight at around 1950 rating right now. (My partner doesn't get a lot of time to play sadly)

Well duh. Of course Disc - Hunter is the most dominent. They have the most CC in their arsenal, together with the hunter doing retarded amounts of damage. Same goes with Disc - Feral.

Retlols go with hunters most of the time, because of the same reason; It's a setup that has alot of CC, ways to get out of CC, absurd amounts of damage and so on.
They do however play with a healer, and it can work very well as well. While of course, it's not a very good setup against most other DPS - Healer setups, it's the ultimate counter to double DPS teams, and there's quite a few of those around at the average levels in 2s.

And I'm quite sure Double Blood wouldn't be much of a problem for Rangah and I for some reason. On paper, tho', since I haven't met any of the special people while playing :3
Mikasa
Mikasa

Character sheet
Name: Mikasa Angelos
Title: Retlol God

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:01 pm

I killed a Blood DK with ST once XD
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:07 pm

Mikasa wrote:
Lavian Dawson wrote:

Well duh. Of course Disc - Hunter is the most dominent. They have the most CC in their arsenal, together with the hunter doing retarded amounts of damage. Same goes with Disc - Feral.

Retlols go with hunters most of the time, because of the same reason; It's a setup that has alot of CC, ways to get out of CC, absurd amounts of damage and so on.
They do however play with a healer, and it can work very well as well. While of course, it's not a very good setup against most other DPS - Healer setups, it's the ultimate counter to double DPS teams, and there's quite a few of those around at the average levels in 2s.

And I'm quite sure Double Blood wouldn't be much of a problem for Rangah and I for some reason. On paper, tho', since I haven't met any of the special people while playing :3

The key to beating double blood we discovered is to just stay out of melee range but it isn't as simple as it sounds...For the other team we fight. Which is why we love melee classes(We don't even skype, we just go in there without voice communication the whole game, hurr). We actually don't do too bad against hunter burst as we can always heal off the pets, even the stampede ones. The only real danger would be the ret paladin. :DThey can still hurt like a bitch.

Wizards tend to be our counter for obvious reasons but in those games we just tend to play defensively and even beat a few but overall they shouldn't be losing. Most annoying teams we can fight is obviously with warlocks because of lolgateway. Though we did outplay a 1900 lock/resto shaman team so hard by continuously denying the lock his gateway at one point and blew the resto shaman down.

Being CC'ed against double DPS isn't a problem either due to descrated/lichborne/ams/pvp trinket/frost presence and in some cases dark sim.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:49 pm

Sub Rogue / BM Hunter

Thats my usual setup in 2's with my usual partner Raxxok. Our tactic is simple, surprise butt-rape from the shadows. We sit at around 1650, so its not a competitive combo, but it gets the conquest points in.

Otherwise, its actually rather fun.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5