Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SW] Ministry of Internal Affairs wants YOU!

Go down

[SW] Ministry of Internal Affairs wants YOU! Empty [SW] Ministry of Internal Affairs wants YOU!

Post by Melnerag Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:51 am

Are you a citizen or resident of Stormwind and in need of a JOB? Do you want to contribute to the well-being of the Kingdom, but never knew how?

It is time to consider a carreer in His Majesty's Civil Service! 

Ministry of Internal Affairs is looking for part-time and full-time skilled and unskilled workers.

Requirements for unskilled:

• Citizen or resident of Stormwind, of any Alliance race
  • Fluent in spoken common (knowledge of Dwarven or Thalassian is meritous)
  • Availible at least one hour per week
  • Polite and patient

Unskilled workers will be hired at Grade VII (1 silver per day at full employment, with growth up to 1 silver 10 copper a day)

Requirements for skilled:

• Citizen or resident of Stormwind, of any Alliance race
  • Fluent in spoken and written common (knowledge of any other Alliance language is meritous)
  • Proficient with numbers
  • With a passion for order and good organization
  • Capable of precisision
  • Polite, patient and well-spoken
  • Available at least one hour per week

Skilled workers will be hired at Grade VI or V (1.75 and 2.50 silver a day at full employment respectively, with possibility of promotion)

All skilled and unskilled work can be done as part of, and count towards the completion of community service. 

Send your applications to Rihani Deephaven, Minister of Internal Affairs and begin you carreer in His Majesty's Employ!

If you want to get involved in some council-related RP just an hour every week or more, contact me. I have plenty of ideas of what can be done, but I am also interessted in yours. If you have an awesome idea on how to make Stormwind hub a better place - we can probably realize it. If you are not afraid of Walls-of-text, you may want to check out this.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down