Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] The Lightbound

2 posters

Go down

[A] The Lightbound Empty [A] The Lightbound

Post by Ledgic Mon May 03, 2010 3:52 pm

Omanos stepped out of his home in Lakeshire, closing the door quietly behind him and stepping further into the cold morning breeze. He had a restless night, full of thought and debating.

He found himself questioning the state of the Alliance and the world it was trying to protect, the state of the people living in the smaller villages and towns, having very little aid offered to them. His mind had also wandered in the direction of the light and how it was being perceived.

As he stopped at the top of a small hill he frowned slightly, folding his arms across his chest. He had seen many things he had believed to be wrong in recent months, the trust in the Chapter, the attack on Alterac and the general dissaray of the weekly council meetings.

Perhaps it was time for him to take a little responsiblity for things, he was a devoted believer and wielder of the light, why not take matters into his own hands? He had been devising a small order not long ago, an order under the name of "The Lightbound".

This order would not be the standard military gatherings he had so often seen in Stormwind City and beyond, but a group of travelling clerics and knights who would offer their aid to all who would require it. This would include offering assistance in battle if requested.

He smirked slightly at the thought, turning on his heel to head back inside his home, he'd try his hand at making a thought, reality.

--

OOC Information:

The Lightbound is a guild I made a fair while ago, unfortunately I never really had the time to establish it IC'ly, but I've decided to give it a whirl now.

I've put a fair degree of thought into this, having seen many guild ventures fail or even have their desires warped into something else. I've no intention of making another "guard guild", nor will The Lightbound likely be based centrally in Stormwind.

I was quite fond of the idea of a bunch of travelling clerics and knights, because it gives us the chance to move where the RP is, experience RP all over the world rather than Stormwind and the surrounding area. This way we can have the best of it all and avoid being your generic guard guild.

The important stuff:

Accepted Classes: Paladins, Priests, Warriors, Rogues, Hunters and Mages.
Shaman is undecided at this time. (Warlocks and Death Knights are a no-no)

Accepted Races: Humans, Dwarves, Gnomes and Draenei. (Since the guild is light based, Night Elves will not be accepted into the guild on usual terms. If of course you have a backstory supporting your Night Elf strongly believeing in the light, it will be considered)

Level Restriction: At the moment I've decided not to have a level restriction, this is to refrain from limiting those that can join the guild in it's early days. However, I would like some sign that you intend to level that character if you happen to make a low level alt simply for the guild.

Recruitment: This can be done in two ways. I'm a firm believer that IC recruitment can be done well and gives you a firm indication of the character you're recruiting and as such I'm allowing a simple whisper in my direction to arrange an in-character interview.

You can also take a trip to our forums and fill in an application form, which will lead to an in-character interview anyway, I simply thought the option might be preferred by some.

You can find our forum here: http://z7.invisionfree.com/TheLightBound

There you'll find all the additional information you need.

Thanks for the interest, I hope to hear from some of you soon.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

[A] The Lightbound Empty Re: [A] The Lightbound

Post by Antistia Mon May 03, 2010 3:56 pm

More Light-lovers to slaughter! I approve.

The Blessed come for you.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum