Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A declaration

2 posters

Go down

A declaration Empty A declaration

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:39 pm

In the name of the Holy Light and his majesty King Varian Wrynn do I write these words open for declaration. I, Torradan Goodwyn, voluntarily submit and forfeit all lands and titles, all deeds and powers associated to being of noble status. As the laws of hereditary inheritance dictate, my eldest and firstborn son, Lucious Goodwyn will take the title and the land, Baron Luciues Goodwyn he shall be known.

From this day forward, I, Torradan Goodwyn will absolve myself of the status of 'noble' and take upon a life of holy clemency. To learn what is just, to do what is right. I will serve the Holy Light and follow in the footsteps of great heroes before me, this is my oath, this is my choice. I ask that those whom honored me, honor my son in the same way, I ask those whom helped me, help my son in the same way.

May the Light Guide Baron Goodwyn, for you are truly blessed.

Back to top Go down

A declaration Empty Re: A declaration

Post by Althaløs Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:38 pm

After being called to a courtly chamber of the House of Nobles, Lucieus walks out of Stormwind Keep with his right hand clenched into a closed fist. He stops at the large gate, revealing the palm of his right hand to gaze upon a ring bearing the Goodwyns' sigil.
He tries on the ring, lifting his right hand to let the sunlight shine off the small jewel as he stares in awe. Drawing a deep breath, Lucieus lowers his hand to his side and lifts his head, before making his way towards the city stables.
Althaløs
Althaløs

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

A declaration Empty Re: A declaration

Post by Zalissa Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:02 am

(( Dun dun DUNNNN. ))
Zalissa
Zalissa

Character sheet