Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandaria the land of lore and treasure

+4
Thelos
Arabella Greene
Buren
siegmund
8 posters

Go down

Pandaria the land of lore and treasure Empty Pandaria the land of lore and treasure

Post by siegmund Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:34 pm

Pandaria the land of lore and treasure Meeting_pandaria_by_rosalind_wt-d5kckth

With tension between the Alliance and Horde continue, resources grow low, yet the hunger for adventure and exploration does not end. In the best intrest for the Grand Alliance the Freelancers are preparing to move back to Pandaria and with the aid of the native Pandaren see the lands natural beauty and the deep dark caves and tombs filled with treasure and danger.

But fear no more fellow citizen/traveler/adventurer of Azeroth! Expeditions like such always welcome more additions, be it of any skill or just curious to learn the wonders of Pandaria and it's inhabitants. Those avarage citizens are free to pay a small fee and you'll be safely acompanied to this "New continent". There you'll enjoy Pandaren cuisine and more! Those willing to join with their own supplies are free to embark on this great expedition with historical, diplomatic and noble goals.

Interested? Write a letter to the Director of the Freelancers, Mr. Shadow, and be part of it today!

OOC:
Well it's high time for this and in short as it says above this should be fun trip with feasts and exploration of the unknown in Pandaria. Main focus will be on certain regions for now and it will probably progress in the long run, to keep it fresh.

Anyone is Free to join, guild or none, doesn't matter. Pandaren, traveler, random village idiot! What exactly the few days will hold will be planed soon, probably more focused around exploring tombs, sightseeing and festing on delicious things and if you want to know more just send a whisp or PM if interested in joining, more info on it's way but the first event will be on Thursday.

P.S. There is no safety insurance on this trip.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Pandaria the land of lore and treasure Empty Re: Pandaria the land of lore and treasure

Post by Buren Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:59 pm

I guess a general question would be, 85+ or is there walking summoning stone along with you?
Buren
Buren

Character sheet
Name: Buren Agamand
Title: Captain of the Crusade

Back to top Go down

Pandaria the land of lore and treasure Empty Re: Pandaria the land of lore and treasure

Post by siegmund Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:29 pm

Buren wrote:I guess a general question would be, 85+ or is there walking summoning stone along with you?

Walking summoning stone and i'm pretty sure there will be some lower than 85 and there are some nice places you can walk past mostly mob aggro free (Trust me we had a lvl 10 member tour with us trough Jade and Kun-lai on the first ever trip - Before the RPPvP event).

But yes we got one warlock and my alt is a warlock as well, might need some work but we'll try to make it friendly for all. But do know you might die, the ranged classes and shuriken spaming rogues aside.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabella Greene Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:03 am

<--- Guild summoning whore.
Arabella Greene
Arabella Greene

Character sheet
Name: Arabella Greene
Title: Terrible Role Model.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:11 am

Any idea where you'll be going?
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric/Richard Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:33 am

Thelos wrote:Any idea where you'll be going?

"The fun, is in not knowing"
Elric/Richard
Elric/Richard

Character sheet
Name: Elric Williams
Title: Door man, Paladin, Chevalier

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:14 am

Well, depending on your destination, my character will either become an obstacle or a tourguide.

I suppose we'll just have to find out (:
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:38 am

Well we will discus it today in general, but so far i think a few Temples were said as in a tour, possibly one of those non npc filled Tombs in Kun-Lai. All in all there might be some set obecjtives but i prefer randomness and conflict so yeah we'll see!
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:05 am

siegmund wrote:Well we will discus it today in general, but so far i think a few Temples were said as in a tour, possibly one of those non npc filled Tombs in Kun-Lai. All in all there might be some set obecjtives but i prefer randomness and conflict so yeah we'll see!

*snarls*

Watch the shadows!
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:46 am

The blonde girl in that picture has a knee on the wrong side of her leg...
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:08 am

erwtenpeller wrote:The blonde girl in that picture has a knee on the wrong side of her leg...
*Sees quote*
*Looks at picture again*

Aaaah! Cannot unsee!

Anyway yeah, lots of us have lock alts so it should be possible to get people there.
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:43 am

Hmn, I might join on my Pandaren. ^^
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:05 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:The blonde girl in that picture has a knee on the wrong side of her leg...

That's what i get for randomly taking a pic off the net. Actually to be fair it's suposed to look like the back of her leg, just it ended up looking wrong. But back on topic! Pandas and stuff.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:55 pm

Yes! Pandas and stuff!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:37 pm

And loot. Let's not forget loot.

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:41 am

First event is today!
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:33 am

It is! It's like RP in a zone that doesn't look like crap, with background music you haven't heard over 9000 times before.... It's madness!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabella Greene Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:36 pm

Clydas wrote:It is! It's like RP in a zone that doesn't look like crap, with background music you haven't heard over 9000 times before.... It's madness!
Pandaria the land of lore and treasure Tumblr_ml258149VW1qadqfco2_500
Arabella Greene
Arabella Greene

Character sheet
Name: Arabella Greene
Title: Terrible Role Model.

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:38 pm

Pandaria is so lush and lovely. <3
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down