Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Walkers [H]

2 posters

Go down

The Dark Walkers [H] Empty The Dark Walkers [H]

Post by Xiaock Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:30 pm

The Dark Walkers are a old order, we were once one of the strongest forces in the Horde. Due to certain events and the rising of two new Dark Masters, The Dark Walkers were hunted and put down. A few of us survived; including myself. The Dark Walkers have been living under the radar for far too long and once again, are coming back up and recruiting Brothers and Sisters of the Horde, to unite and fight for the Horde.

The Dark Walkers have a code which MUST be followed by every crawler, walker, shadow walker, dark walker and Dark Masters. Although this might seem like a very dark guild, killing is the last option for us. We only kill if neccessary and as a last option. Our goal is to aid our unique set of skills and services to the Horde and the pre-excistant Orders within.

Name: The Dark Walkers
Faction: Horde
Race: Recuriting ALL
Classes: Recruiting ALL
Uniform: Must have the Tabard on at all times

Hello, and welcome! If you're still reading this then you're already interested (I hope) in our guild! We're a brand new guild looking to grow big and fight alongside the other orders. We're looking to recruit any races or classes as long as you're above lvl 20+. We're a bunch of friendly people looking to Roleplay with the community, as the guild progresses to grow; we'll be making events regularly per week for our members to attend.

Every character wil go through the trial phase where depending upon their speciality, will be asked to perform a task IC. This task can range from slaying a monster to scouting an area. We are looking for every skill that you have to offer, we'll use it and maximize them to serve the Horde in any way we can. Each player also has to go through an IC interview with myself before entering the trial phase in the guild.

If you require additional information or are interested in joining then please whisper myself or any of our members online and they'll point you in the right direction! Also send me an in-game mail if you wish!

Do check out our website to apply or for additional information: (couldn't upload a link to my website because this site won't let me)

We look forward to hearing from you.

Dark Master Xi,
The Dark Walkers.

Xiaock

Back to top Go down

The Dark Walkers [H] Empty Re: The Dark Walkers [H]

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:37 pm

Lots of dark.
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet
Name: Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Title: The Bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiaock Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:22 pm

Indeed, but we aren't evil even though we may seem like it.

Xiaock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down