Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] The Bronson Co.

+2
Coppernut
Sullee Swiftspeech
6 posters

Go down

[A] The Bronson Co. Empty [A] The Bronson Co.

Post by Sullee Swiftspeech Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:54 pm

"Y'know, lass. I told you my name, including my surname. Did ya' know that the mentioning of that name caused the wetlands to come by their suggestive name, missy? Indee', indeed... Yer see-... back in the day me 'n my brothers were the deal up there. You wanted your boat patched, you came to us. You wanted some of that cow-man tobacco? You came to us. You wanted to get yer wife with child? You came to -us-. Noone messed with the brothers there and then..

Bu' then one day when we were hittin' the pub too hard, the whole darned place flooded an' our boats sank like Gnogaine Rocks in a pail of whalesperm. How I'd know tha' sinks?.. Well, 'cuz I traded both, eh...! Anythin' you could dream up coul' be found and could be sold for the right price. 't Was what we did, and we did 't good ay'.
't Is why we docked 'ere. Tae start over. Ye' see, soon 'nough this town will be snortin' Bronson's imported Brown and stabbin' eachother with Bronson metal for that same product. Within a night we'll be tramplin' the competition, I'm tellin' ya....!

- Karl Bronson

[A] The Bronson Co. DyINCnV

Introduction
The Bronson Co. was founded in the small port city of Menethil Harbour. Even though the company had always been successful in the trading of common wares, everyone who has ever worked for them knows that the company is a farce. The true reason for the company to be founded was to offer a front for their more illegal practices. Extorting, blackmailing, kidnapping, sabotaging and killing are all part of what the Brothers Bronson have been through to make sure that they stayed on top of the food chain. The illicit market they created around the waters of Menethil Harbour included the selling of weapons, illegal drugs, tropical animals, booze, etc.
Their deep-settled roots included excellent connections with the local authorities, as well as a good understanding with the local competition.
If you don't get in our way, we might just make it worth your while. And we'll let your wife go.

When the Harbour flooded, many of the ships and tradeware of the company were lost. The eldest brother, Nicholas Bronson, died during the flood. Ever since then, the three remaining brothers have roamed the shores of the Eastern Kingdoms, trying to regain some of their former wealth. Now that they've made some 'starting money' once again, the brothers travelled to Stormwind City. Avid as always, they have one thing on their mind. Total domination of the market.

OOC Information
The Bronson Co. became reality after an interesting conversation amongst friends of The Forlorn Cartel. We wondered; 'What if another criminal organization were around..?'. In the past, there've always been one-day flies that tried to compete with the Cartel in Stormwind. But let's be frank; the cartel is good at what it does. Maybe too good, as we suck all criminals in SW in. So we figured; why not do it ourselves?

We'll be holed up in Stormwind Harbours, making this our turf. After a while, we'll be trying to expand our territory. Inevitably, this will cause conflict with the locals.

Joining
Ohmy, you flatter us!
If you are, in fact, interested in joining you can contact either me (Sullee / Fàwn), Shemersat / Nithgren, Hurlèy / Raidèn / Doric.
We'll then discuss things in-game and most likely be meeting IC for a job interview. Very Happy
Sullee Swiftspeech
Sullee Swiftspeech

Back to top Go down

[A] The Bronson Co. Empty Re: [A] The Bronson Co.

Post by Coppernut Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:50 pm

Good luck with this
Coppernut
Coppernut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:50 pm

the cartel is good at what it does.
Err standing around bitching at one another?! Wink
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:44 pm

Vaell wrote:
the cartel is good at what it does.
Err standing around bitching at one another?! Wink

Watch a Reservoir Dogs or Pulp Fiction. Standing around bitching at one another evidently is pretty much what criminals do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradley Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:38 am

This is -the- shit.. Great post, Sullee.
Bradley
Bradley

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:39 pm

Sullee Swiftspeech wrote:OOC Information
The Bronson Co. became reality after an interesting conversation amongst friends of The Forlorn Cartel. We wondered; 'What if another criminal organization were around..?'. In the past, there've always been one-day flies that tried to compete with the Cartel in Stormwind. But let's be frank; the cartel is good at what it does. Maybe too good, as we suck all criminals in SW in. So we figured; why not do it ourselves?

I'd argue that, but this is not about comparing tail feathers.
I'm just saying that Krickles' native gang would whoop Figgins fairy collection fo ragdolls and she-hes -any day-! Wink

I like the recruitment post and the relative simpleness behind it, which in my book spells success.
Making a new outlaw character for it, expect me to waltz in later and demand partnership!
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:11 am

It's war time, bitches.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum