Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IC] A Princess' Admissions

+5
Torukan
Melnerag
Zhakiri
Elízabéth Moren
Magaskawee/Anaei
9 posters

Go down

[IC] A Princess' Admissions Empty [IC] A Princess' Admissions

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:11 am

*Several copies of this letter have been placed around the major capitals and embassies. It's importance is clear and has a message the writer wished to show.*

Dwarves of Ironforge,

I've stood by on the advice of many for far too long. This fighting and hatred you feel towards my nation, and even some of my people who feel it towards you must be brought to an end. So allow me, to make the first offering of the olive branch. When I ascended the throne before the Orcish incident I would like to explain my defiance of your wishes. I was only recently Sixteen, not even close to any level of true maturity. I had just 'lost' my mother, I lay in her blood and held what I thought was the last thing she ever wore. I was then bombarded by advisors telling me to do this and that.. Out of no where the horde began their invasion.

Citizens, nobles, senators.. I suffered from a severe depressive state. My physcians advised me to relinquish my role to a regent to allow me to mourn. Something our laws now enforce. I refused, attempting to make my mother proud. Alone I made every decision I thought would save lives. Call it a pact if you wish, in the terminology of war, it was a ceasefire. I wished to evacuate all the innocents I could. I understand you see this as a grand betrayal, but I would rather have faced your wrath than have my people's blood on my hands. That was so long ago and has escalated to this nonsence. So now I beseech you. Forgive the mistake of a young girl who truly believed herself alone in this world. Ancestors know I punish myself enough inside, I feel that your punishment has been served in the form of punishing my people.

This is the olive branch,
Please help bring together our two nations again.

To make myself plain; I apologise for my transgresions against the Kingdom of Ironforge, sincerely and truthfully.

By the consented hand of Her Royal Highness,
Crown-Rhan'ia Anaei Tyra Trollbane of the Kingdom of Arathor

Ancestors bless you all..

Last edited by Anaei on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

[IC] A Princess' Admissions Empty Re: [IC] A Princess' Admissions

Post by Elízabéth Moren Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:31 am

*Elizabeth looks at the copy, before shaking her head and starting to walk away*

''Th-That was quite br-brave of her...''

*Barely making a few steps away, a few tears hit the stone beneath her feet, affected by the deep emotion in the letter.*

((That made me sadface irl :< ))
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:57 am

*Trave looks at the letter, he rips it off the wall and inspects it closer. His lips shape into an approving smile.*

"That lass got balls bigger then Varian. Sixteen? By Uther's beard she's been through way too much, and the dwarves whine at her?"

*Trave shakes his head and folds the letter putting it in his pocket before walking back to Sophyra's home.*

"Reckon I should pay the princess a visit.."

OOC:
You people age far too fast. :DD Cute letter!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:26 am

*Nygarth reads one of the letters, a single tear of pride running down his face*

"Seems 'er common sense is finally on par with 'er brains..."
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:00 am

Your Highness,

You and your mother have led the nation along a misguided path in the past, and although it is heart-warming to see this appology we remain highly sceptical. First of all, you do not wear the Crown, and the letter does not bear the signature of your mother the Queen. As such, every recipient will regard this letter as a private appology, rather than an appology on behalf of Arathor and will therefore feel in no way oblidged to repay in kind and actually forgive your nation.

Secondly, your letter made no clear commitments to the change in policy and conduct from the side of the Kingdom of Arathor, which makes this appology again purely diplomatic rather than practical.

Although the Chapter does not hold any grudges against the Kingdom of Arathor, and has offered to your mother the Queen to reconcile, we send this letter as an advice from the Tyrrean Order, which treads in the footsteps of Anethion, may his name be forever exalted.

-Seek confirmation and seal of your mother the Queen if you wish to give this appology any officially-recognizable, regal status.
-Make clear commitments towards change.

May the Light guide and preserve you, and forge for your dynasty an enduring crown,

On behalf of:
Abbot Waldemar,
Supreme Lector of the Chapter

Sister Ioanna,
Archlectress of the Chapter.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:19 pm

Imanuel wrote:Your Highness,

You and your mother have led the nation along a misguided path in the past, and although it is heart-warming to see this appology we remain highly sceptical. First of all, you do not wear the Crown, and the letter does not bear the signature of your mother the Queen. As such, every recipient will regard this letter as a private appology, rather than an appology on behalf of Arathor and will therefore feel in no way oblidged to repay in kind and actually forgive your nation.

Secondly, your letter made no clear commitments to the change in policy and conduct from the side of the Kingdom of Arathor, which makes this appology again purely diplomatic rather than practical.

Although the Chapter does not hold any grudges against the Kingdom of Arathor, and has offered to your mother the Queen to reconcile, we send this letter as an advice from the Tyrrean Order, which treads in the footsteps of Anethion, may his name be forever exalted.

-Seek confirmation and seal of your mother the Queen if you wish to give this appology any officially-recognizable, regal status.
-Make clear commitments towards change.

May the Light guide and preserve you, and forge for your dynasty an enduring crown,

On behalf of:
Abbot Waldemar,
Supreme Lector of the Chapter

Sister Ioanna,
Archlectress of the Chapter.

Chapterians,

My mother has done no wrong but defending the honour of her Kingdom, and i'd appriciate very much so if you neglected from commenting on her rule. This was my public apology, to the DWarves of Ironforge for the actions taken during the Orcish-Hammerfall conflict as it escalted so much. As the Heir-Apparent of the Kingdom of Arathor and still acting Secretary to the Shar I have every right to publish any official apologies I wish. However this is not one, this is a personal apology from myself; Anaei Trollbane to the Dwarves. I wished it to be known to the public that I was changing my ways, so it could be at least seen that I am attempting to make changes.

Thank you for your concern,
Anaei Trollbane
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Torukan Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:59 pm

*Tashun notices a letter, ripping it straight off the bullitien wall, analyzing it before letting off a slight laugh*

Politics.....

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:41 am

*Cid reads the letter on the notice board, then takes it down and walks off to show the Senate*

Might be useful...
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Arathoran Mon May 03, 2010 9:18 am

*Looks at the poster*

Uther bless that lass, may her time of regin come soon, and peace be with it. Too long have this nonsense accusement towards all.
Arathoran
Arathoran

Character sheet
Name: Arathoran Dawnbringer
Title: Advisor to Eloresh Silversmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Raviran / Reynar Tue May 04, 2010 8:54 pm

*Ray reads the poster and shows a sad face for a blink of an eye and then he gets his usual tough look on and walks away*

Che'.... Like i'd care....
Raviran / Reynar
Raviran / Reynar

Character sheet
Name: Ray Hutch
Title: Bandit, Drunk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 4:14 pm

*Ath runs after all those damned fools who keep stealing that poster! He's been trying to get a look at that thing, but he's been out of luck.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Wed May 19, 2010 8:02 pm

OOC:

What is this! A princess is lowering herself and trying to reason with a bunch of drunken half-wits? Psht, all this "diplomacy" garbage is wasted on them! :p Haha but no, seriously I enjoyed reading the "letter". It gave us a lot of insight of how a saintly priestess would respond to the situation, for sure. Well done!

TYRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! *hug*
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: