Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aelrath Tenderheart

2 posters

Go down

Aelrath Tenderheart Empty Aelrath Tenderheart

Post by Raene Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:27 am

Character name: Aelrath Tenderheart
Alias: Ael
Race: Sin'dorei
Class: Paladin

Birth region: Quel'thalas
Specific area/town: Greater Silvermoon City
Family: Mother and Father murdered and deceased respectively, Seras Tenderheart (Sister), Eloen Tenderheart (Sister/Suicide), Galan Tenderheart (Brother/Deceased), (Senariul Tenderheart) Brother, Evelyn Tenderheart (Niece, honorary Tenderheart, Half-Elf).
Known friends or enemies: Ninety-Nine point Nine-Nine percent of the Blood Knights (Friends) Anyone that knows how to smile (Friend) Senariul Tenderheart (Enemy)

Description: Aelrath is quite the athletic gymnast, with a genorous bust, a healthy figure with curves in all the right places and a well sculpted stomach. With her soft featured face, gorgeous silken blonde locks of hair and immaculately placed make up, the stereotypical vain Sin'dorei image is taken to an extreme with the amount of effort she puts into her beauty.
Personality: Aelrath has quite the bubbly eccentric personality with hints of madness littered throughout her daily life, she is actually quite well studied. Her worldly knowledge is considerably lacking for her age, and often does not know how to conduct herself properly in public.
History: When Senariul Tenderheart fled a Marriage that was meant to beneficial to their family, leaving his family in disgrace with a scandal on the lips of everyone throughout the city, Aelrath was substituted in his place to subdue the other families complaints and threats of legal action that would have seen the Tenderheart Family run out from Silvermoon. Having been forced into the family arranged marriage from the age of 40 up until the age of 81, Aelrath was locked up in her husbands manor with no access to the outside world for the better part of her captivity until her late Husband passed peacefully in his sleep. Having been kept as more of a trophy than an Elf, she was left with only a library of stories to pass her time and with next to no conversation with another Elven during her confinement she had regressed into a near child-like mentality, whilst retaining her aged appearance and vocabulary.
Things you may know about this character: Blames (and hates) her Brother for her confinement, has an indomitable will to bring glory to the Sin'dorei, loves and cherishes her mentor and partner Starri Evensong, mourns and blames herself for Aladras Delashar's passing, idolises Tiffane Blightleaf.
Things you may not know about this character: Finds homosexuality and bisexuality morally disgusting despite being in a homosexual relationship herself, also dislikes Sin'dorei having relationships with anyone outside their race.
Possible crime record: She once had a Criminal who she could have easily subdued but killed instead out of revenge for shooting at and injuring Aladras... If that counts?

Other information: Has deep rooted Mother and Father issues from a difficult upbringing. This extends to all surviving Tenderhearts bar Evelyn the Halfie.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Aelrath Tenderheart Empty Re: Aelrath Tenderheart

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:31 am

How open are you to critique because I have a lot of things to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:05 am

Plenty open to it.

However, I am well aware that she is a Mary Sue, and is totally meant to be played out like one.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:13 am

Aelrath is quite the athletic gymnast, with a genorous bust, a healthy figure with curves in all the right places and a well sculpted stomach.

Feels like I am reading an Argent Dawn MRP. Take that as you will. I also don't understand how if you were locked up you'd have a "well sculpted stomach" and "curves in all the right places".

Doesn't her personality conflict with her background story as well?

And also:
Finds homosexuality and bisexuality morally disgusting despite being in a homosexual relationship herself, also dislikes Sin'dorei having relationships with anyone outside their race

100% what I'd read on AD. Just add "has a secret penis" and you've nailed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:38 am

Dieted well, and exercised in her quarters for the most part. That, and a fair bit of service in the Blood Knights under her belt. (Read: Has a good bust, a lovely bum, and a strong hardy stomach)

And her personality is a mixture of a juvenile Blood Elf with no responsibilites placed on her before captivity, a lot of fairy tail stories to read, a warped view of the world where the 'Hero' always wins (she believes herself a Hero, thus singing up to the Blood Knights), and the misconception that Silvermoon is truly the Utopian city it pretends to be.

The sexuality is a bit of a pain in the ass for myself as well. I fully created her with the intent for her to be openly anti-gay and against inter-species relationships. She was meant to be a stark contrast to her Brother Senariul (another of my characters) who slept with anyone and anything.

Her Brother was meant to be the only thing that brought her down and upset her, so anything that Senariul is, she was destined to dislike, including his sexuality. That changed when I ICly bumped into Starri who was the exact design for what I wanted for her to fall in love with... except the character was Female. It was a source of a lot of RP drama for a while whilst she had conflicting thoughts/feelings/desires, not including the drama of being in a relationship with your superior. For the most part, Starri and Aelrath are in a non-sexual relationship, but dote on each other. It's a conversation they have infrequently about why they don't engage in the more base desires, in that Aelrath doesn't find Starri sexually attractive, and its her personality that she loves rather than her body.

The reason I included that in the "things you might not know" is because in Silvermoon RP, she outright denied her relationship with Starri, because officially, it's against regulations. It became a running joke that she denies her relationship, even if its common knowledge that in the shadows they dote on each other. So the 'things you might not know' is not so much that she hates Bisexuality/Homosexuality, but rather that she constantly questions her relationship with Starri.

Edit: Oh, and a little bit of a desire to repopulate to replace the missing Sin'dorei, but that's mostly secondary compared to everything else.

All in all, except the sexuality thing, she was designed to be a character that was everything that wasn't supposed to be. Her very appearance in social gatherings is cause for a groan and moan from the entire group, OOC, and IC. The 'hooks' of my characters are generally the conflicts they bring to situations. Senariul was one of the most promiscuous womanizers of the Horde until he got Married and moved his focus to more political pursuit. Raene is slightly Xenophobic and as such, tends to break into verbal and physical fights with anyone who isn't a Kaldorei. Aelraths 'hook' is so irritable that she can never blend into a normal conversation with anyone, and is a hand grenade in public situations, generally making things worse for everyone around her.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:58 am

Scuzy liked her, even though she thought she was a bit on the naive side.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down