Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLAGUE: In Eversong Woods

+19
siegmund
erwtenpeller
Odgan / Keag
Shaelyssa
Phaedria
Sil/Akechi
Gustov
Darilas
Ryak Sunwhisper
Kristeas Sunbinder
Krogon Devilstep
Xen-tau
Celistra
Kaleil Sunstrike
Drathun
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Finnabhair
Thrakha
Diederich
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

PLAGUE: In Eversong Woods - Page 3 Empty Re: PLAGUE: In Eversong Woods

Post by Lexgrad Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:49 pm

It is a disease which causes sickness within a day, blotches the next, and eventually internal organs begin to shut down until about five days after becoming infected when it should kill. It affects breathing, making it difficult as well as blurring vision. Feel free to add your own, it's unpredictable always with plague science! Would be great if people could manipulate it around their own style of RP.

You become affected by digesting it through food, water or blood.

It is contagious, by exchange of saliva or blood.

Any parties wishing to discuss a cure get in touch

As explained, there are explanations for an antidote, all you need to do is whisper me.

There is a cure, but it would be better to plan who makes it and whatnot - that can be done, definitely. If interested parties who'd look to make a cure could contact me in-game.

I've updated - I originally said there was no KNOWN cure and to get in touch with me about it. But I've made it more clear and updated the original thread.

Anyone wanting to attempt making a cure or to study the virus is to get in touch with me.

I think rather than answering stuff here for everyone to see the op wants to handle it in game and for the benefit of the story/RP Smile

But not my event, Good luck with it hordies, looks good.

Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:53 pm

Well I wasn't asking about a cure so to say, I just asked here since most likely everyone will try the Light first and that way there won't be a ton of people wandering about wondering if it helps in any way.
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet
Name: Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Title: The Bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:05 pm

Really intresting! Will have to make sure the Eight Platoon secures the eastern borders, in case the long ears get any ideas of retaliation.
Good old Cult, never failed to deliver
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:13 pm

Lexgrad wrote:It is contagious, by exchange of saliva or blood.
Well. Kissymoon is screwed.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:19 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:
Lexgrad wrote:It is contagious, by exchange of saliva or blood.
Well. Kissymoon is screwed.

If Nessra gets it... Silvermoon falls!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:21 pm

Can you stop post farming and derailing the thread? Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:06 pm

I plan to make Aishling sick on monday. I would've done so today, but I will not really be online in the weekend, perhaps even starting tomorrow... ^^" So for those that need an person for experiments, I am available on monday!

I just, don't plan on letting her die. =S If she has to, sure... but preferably, don't. xD
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:14 pm

My Rogue, Nessra's pup will get sick, expect an angry mommy
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

http://sinbelore.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryak Sunwhisper Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:23 pm

Kaleil Sunstrike wrote:My Rogue, Nessra's pup will get sick, expect an angry mommy

This is why mom doesn't let you go on missions see.... Mad
Ryak Sunwhisper
Ryak Sunwhisper

Character sheet
Name: Ryak Sunwhisper
Title: Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:29 pm

No u
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:54 pm

A group consisting of a few blood elves and a tauren was at Fairbreeze to take a look and get samples.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:52 pm

Eversong Woods was silent, the odd Lynx and Dragonhawk ventured through it but a Blood Elf was a rare site.

Narafin had been following the white hooded Forsaken from when he first heard him speaking of a lethal plague in Eversong Woods, "Plagues are work of the Undead." Narafin assumed so he stalked him from city to woods, making quick arrangements and warnings before his departure.

There was nothing out of the ordinary, he had been following this white hooded 'intrigued' Forsaken for at least an hour before something strange happened...

"I don't feel so good..." Narafin whispered to himself as he put his back to a tree, he peered around it to look at the direction the Undead was headed but his vision was blurred and before he knew it, the what now looked like multiple Undead had dissapeared

Narafin shook his head and give the side of his head a couple of good old fashioned slaps trying to unblurr his vision with no avail as he looked up he could just about make out a village, he picked himself up and stumbled his way to the settlement...
A half a mile walk seemed like ten miles, as he walked into the town noticing windows and doors are boarded up... It was a ghost town, not a soul in sight until he heard something, a familiar voice. Narafin managed to snap out of his state and head towards the direction of the talking it was none other than his step father, Kristeas Sunbinder accompanied by a few others including the White hooded Forsaken.

"You did not come through the Village did you, Narafin? It is contaminated." Asked a concerned Kristeas his words echoing through Narafins mind. "No..." He so bluntly replied as he eyed the suspicious 'eager to help' Forsaken.

As the gathering's conversation drew to a halt the Forsaken had parted ways with Kristeas and his company but Narafin, still weary of the Forsaken began to once again follow him, but for how long...
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by PartridgeKing Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:51 am

And so on the Third day of the infection the College of Revenants came to the Eversong Woods.

A mass of figures, myriad in their races, in their shapes and sizes, but all bearing the black tree on white, and all moving in a line.

First from Fairbreeze village they walked North, a line marching abreast, each individual a few metres from the next, passing words and warnings to each other as they walked.

Led by a fearsome armoured warrior women with ice blazing in her eyes, and the touch of death clear upon her, they overturned stones, and examined root holes until they came upon the great walls of the city. There the line followed the walls to the Dead Scar before reforming on the eastern bank of that unwholesome place. Once in place there was a shout, echoed from its centre to both ends of the line, and they began marching once more. The search was slow and methodical, crossing it's own path as it moved across the landscape, eyes and awareness' scouring the terrain for any signs of the culprits of this abominable action.

Aware that the contagion had been created, had been purposefully spread, they now sought to find anything that would give away it's engineers. They travelled through most of the night, illuminated by alchymical lanterns and magical torches, a glowing phosphor trail, moving ever westwards. As they marched they slew, arrows and bolts of arcane energies striking down the infected animals they encountered, and the corpses burned in the moonlight shadows of their passing.

When the reached the beaches and cliffs of the Western shore the line halted, messages were passed between its commanders before it broke apart, collapsing into knots of students and professors all carefully returning to Fairbreeze Village, now weighed down with samples of the ecosystem as well as any other potential artifacts of the plagues source.

A final mustering occurred on the road, blessings were given by a passing agent of the Light and they were disbanded, the Forsaken of their number taking the samples back for study whilst the living returned to the College itself for the slow and lengthy process of 'decontamination'. The great tower of the College was bright in the Ruins of Lordaeron that night and barely any slept.
PartridgeKing
PartridgeKing

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Diederich Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:33 pm

Deep within the bowels of the Undercity, black figures stand around an altar. One of the hooded shadows who was clasping a long Holy staff looks forward to the others.

He speaks: "Everything is in order - anarchy is spreading across the Elven forest. The first stage is complete and we shall proceed to the next phase of our crusade."

Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet
Name: Diederich Roland Northcliffe
Title: Shadow Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessra Sunwhisper Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:52 pm

*Following notice has been posted on the wall of Sunfury Spire, and on the giant messageboard at the Bazaar*

A slowing antidote has been found for the plague that is currently taking hold of several inhabitants of Quel'thalas. Unfortunately it does not cure the patients permanently, but it will buy us more time until a true cure is found.

The priests in Sunfury spire have been given a crate of vials, but should they run out, contact an officer of the Sin Belore and we will provide you medication.

Signed - N. Sunbinder.

((OOC: Good luck to whoever finds the cure. I'll be out of the final competition myself after pre- /rolling a measly 5 for the wednesday's event tongue ))
Nessra Sunwhisper
Nessra Sunwhisper

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Title: Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3