Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Letter] Raven-mail to Dominique Feirand.

+6
Lexgrad
Rae Wulfgnar
erwtenpeller
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Iriel Silversong
Skarain
10 posters

Go down

[Letter] Raven-mail to Dominique Feirand. Empty [Letter] Raven-mail to Dominique Feirand.

Post by Skarain Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:47 am

A middle-aged, dark skinned woman with raven black hair sits before a small table with little equipment, eyes set on a page of paper in front of her. The walls around her are of gray stone, resembling a crypt. The chamber is small, holding only two bookshelves, a bed, a chest and the table she is sitting before. The chamber is dark and cold, located deep underground, only a single room of a way larger complex. The scent of death linger strong in the air and a rustle of bone is sometimes heard whenever one of the guards walk past her room. Skarain, the only living residence of The Necromancers laboratories is holding a quill in her hand, writing a letter in the dim light of a candle. Quiet tears run down her cheeks, as to confirm each terrible word set on paper. She closed her eyes for a moment, knowing how much pain the letter would cause to the young woman, but forces herself to continue.

My Dear Daughter.

It pains my heart to tell you that our ways are again come to part. I was relased from prison, but bearing shackles laid by the others to prevent me from being who i am, and thus i have disappear from the world. Fugitive with a fugitive, i now stand beside a broken woman whom everything was taken from, only because she was Drustai, the Necromancer. I love you, my daughter, but i am all that prevents her from descending into darkness, and i can not leave her side.

Sometimes, we must make hard decisions to protect those we care for. I can not promise that we will see ever again, as there are those who would harm you, use you to reach me or her, but you will always be in my thoughts, no matter how far i go or what happen, a part of me shall always be with you. I am thankful of the time we had, even as brief it was. Be strong and never lose the hope of a better tomorrow.

May the Light watch over you, Dominique Feirand.

-Skarain Feirand

Slowly lifting her quill off the page, Skarain blows at the page to get the ink to dry out. She carefully folds the letter and slides it to an envelope, sealing it with a wax seal. She holds out her hand and following the flap of wings a black raven flies from a dark corner of the room to land on her arm, its claws digging into the forearm guard beneath the sleeve of her robes. Skarain look into its eyes, far deeper and wiser than any ordinary bird.

"Omen", She speaks to the bird, which lifts its head as if listening.

"Find Domonique and give this to her when she is alone. Be my eyes, watch over her, protect my daughter from those that would do her harm."

She walks with the raven on her arm to the door of her room and opens it, looking out in the long corridor continue both left and right with blue candles on the walls. She holds out the letter for Omen, whispers it to go. The raven snatches the letter with its beak, spreads its wings and flies off. Skarain watches it fly and vanish out of sight at the end of the corridor. She have done what she can for the safety of her daughter.

--------------------------------------
(While i could have sent this on PM, way nicer this way)

OOC: Skarain will remain a good while underground, during my time in the army. She have simply vanished after the night Drustai escape out of prison. As her final "act", Skarain have sent her familiar to watch over Dominique from a distance and protect her with its life (yes, you can kill off the bird if you feel like it) if it comes into that. The bird is obviously not ordinary, and may have some minor magical powers, but how you Roleplay it out is up to you. Smile

Last edited by Skarain on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

[Letter] Raven-mail to Dominique Feirand. Empty Re: [Letter] Raven-mail to Dominique Feirand.

Post by Iriel Silversong Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:14 am

(Irene will keep her promise)
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

[Letter] Raven-mail to Dominique Feirand. Empty Re: [Letter] Raven-mail to Dominique Feirand.

Post by Shandrea/Nar'Gaya Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:03 am

(( So sad, yet beautifully written. I feel for poor Dominique who have only just met her mother, and now she is ripped from her again. Have fun in the army, Skarain! ))
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya

Character sheet
Name: Shandrea
Title: Vixen

https://www.facebook.com/#!/silje.s.eide

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:23 pm

(( Good luck out there, Skarain! ))
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:34 pm

Shandrea/Nar'Gaya wrote:(( So sad, yet beautifully written. I feel for poor Dominique who have only just met her mother, and now she is ripped from her again. Have fun in the army, Skarain! ))

(Pfff..thats Skarains choice to abandon her daughter for a corpse! Mad )
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet
Name: Sir Rae Josephas Wulfgnar
Title: Chaplain of the Disciples of Light

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:41 pm

Rae Wulfgnar wrote:
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya wrote:(( So sad, yet beautifully written. I feel for poor Dominique who have only just met her mother, and now she is ripped from her again. Have fun in the army, Skarain! ))

(Pfff..thats Skarains choice to abandon her daughter for a corpse! Mad )

((Scarlet pala is scarlet <3))
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:59 pm

(( Yes, Skarain's actions may be difficult to comprehend from the view of a bystander Wink. The irony of the punishment, that was intended to get her into "good company" did exactly the opposite. ))
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashka Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:23 pm

((Will miss your RP'ing while you're out there. Take care!))

Last edited by Arenai on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Rashka
Rashka

Character sheet
Name: Rashka Facebreaker
Title: Champion of Blood, Champion of the Red Blades, & Former Champion of the Horde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swan Emperor Arenfel Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:41 pm

(( Good luck out there, try to come back safe! We'll miss you Skarain! ))
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Swan Emperor Arenfel

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:48 pm

((indeed I wish you well in the army.. monrena sadly learnt and worked out skarains actions to late to be of any help realy and she will miss you ^.^ hopefuly see you around Miss Skarain))
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:05 pm

Dominiqe is walking the streets aimlessly, early in the morning - unable to sleep. Eventually she finds herself a spot near a fountain between Trade District and the Old Town of Stormwind, where she sits to rest, closing her eyes. After a while, she can hear the soft flaps of a bird nearby, opening her eyes to see a raven landing next to her. It first watches her a while, then lays down a letter next to Dominiqe. Dominiqe tilts her head slightly, hesitantly reaching out for the letter while keeping her eyes locked with the ravens.

The then breaks the gaze and turns her attention to the letter - opening it and then begins to read. As she reads her body becomes more and more tense, small tears beginning to trail down her face. She clutches the letter in her hands, tearing it slightly as she does. She does not notice how her body shifts, her hands turning into hairy paws, the claws ripping at the paper she is holding. She leans back to the stone wall as she drops the letter to the ground, letting out a whimpering sounds as she huddles together in her now worgen form, rocking back and forth as dawn approaches.

((Good luck Skarain! I look forward to the reunion of Skarain and Dominiqe once you return!))
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down