Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Wild Tempest: The "Last Chance" Platoon.

+9
siegmund
Melnerag
Drustai
Amaryl
Ralegh
Killian
Thelos
Lexgrad
erwtenpeller
13 posters

Go down

[A] Wild Tempest: The "Last Chance" Platoon. Empty [A] Wild Tempest: The "Last Chance" Platoon.

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Alliance Military

157th

"WILD TEMPEST"
Company

[A] Wild Tempest: The "Last Chance" Platoon. Wildtempestlionshieldsk

"Last Chance"
2nd Platoon

"I offer you a chance, prisoner.
A chance at a fresh start.
A last chance.
To bleed for the Grand Alliance...
and earn the High King's Pardon."

o~--------------{0}--------------~o

WILD TEMPEST: 2nd PLATOON; "The Last Chance".

The 2nd platoon is a new role-playing initiative within Wild Tempest, inspired by the French Foreign Legion.

It is a place for hard men and women to whom life has not been kind. Outcasts with no other place to go, badasses that are looking for the toughest place possible to prove themselves, prisoners with severe sentences that choose service in the army over the noose or imprisonment.
The 2nd platoon takes on the assignments other platoons are too valuable to do, or don't want to do. The nasty jobs, the jobs with little to no chance of success. Members of the 2nd platoon are those who are about to die, and they salute you. They are the roughest of the rough, and only one thing counts; completing the mission, at all costs.

The soldiers of the 2nd platoon are deemed expendable.

RECRUITMENT

The 2nd platoon is made up of three main kinds of Soldiers.

• CONSCRIPTS
    The 2nd platoon recruits soldiers straight out of prison.

• VOLUNTEERS
    A person may come to the 2nd platoon and volunteer for service.

• "PROMOTION"
    A soldier may be "promoted" to the 2nd platoon if they are especially difficult, especially hardy, or lean towards tactics and practices other platoons might frown upon.

Recruits to the second platoon are not asked about their past. Once they have signed the contract, they are given a clean slate, even a choice of a new identity. When a solider has completed it's tour of duty, all of it's previous sins are forgiven.
A soldier joins a new family in the second platoon. Soldiers in the second platoon look after each other.
Soldiers in the second platoon face many hardships, and this binds them together.
Deserters are placed outside of the law, and will be killed on sight.

IN PRACTICE

The 2nd Platoon will often fight along side of the 1st Platoon. They answer to the same captain.

This means that members of the 2nd platoon are stationed in the same place as the rest of Wild Tempest, and often partake in shared missions and events, where each platoon will often get their own tasks to complete, led by their own Sergeants and Corporals.

The 2nd Platoon has it's own Sergeant and Corporals. The 2nd Platoon follows the same rules as the rest of wild tempest, but enforces them much, much stricter.

This means that if you bring one of your characters into the 2nd platoon, they will be treated like dirt. They will be expected to shape up and be molded into soldiers, and we want you as a player to be aware of that objective. The harsh life will mean an increased sense of kinsmen-ship with your fellow soldiers, and the Sergeant and Corporals will defend their men to the last breath. The 2nd Platoon is family, and sacred.

Wild Tempest often role-plays in contested territory, on a PvP server. We use random attacks by horde players in our role-play whenever possible. We highly encourage our players to reach level 90 and get some PvP gear; It will benefit your role-play.

CONTACT

For more information on the 2nd platoon of Wild Tempest, or if you have any questions, you can reach us in the following ways:

• Leave a reply in this thread
  • Send a forum PM to "erwtenpeller" or "Bloedneus"
  • Contact "Bloodbottle" or "Treadwell" in-game.
  • For more information on the guild as a whole, visit the Wild Tempest registry thread!

Last edited by erwtenpeller on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] Wild Tempest: The "Last Chance" Platoon. Empty Re: [A] Wild Tempest: The "Last Chance" Platoon.

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Reserved
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] Wild Tempest: The "Last Chance" Platoon. Empty Re: [A] Wild Tempest: The "Last Chance" Platoon.

Post by Lexgrad Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:32 pm

Cool idea, take the black lol!

Can see it now, the enemy is entrenched behind machine guns... Second platoon advance... first... use their bodies as cover!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:54 pm

Operation: Meat Shield(wall)

This has my full support. Huruma, the convicted vindicator, is at your disposal.

Literally.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:58 pm

Convicted... say what!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Killian Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:20 pm

A place for my insane dwarf rogue!
Killian
Killian

Character sheet
Name: Killian Roque
Title: Si:7 Operative

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:36 pm

Oh fuck yeah... time to make my crimes on Tjib way obvious!
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:44 pm

Amaryl commanding people supposed to die?

That's fucked up... I don't think anyone would want that...

Very Happy

Join up scum!

Join the 157th.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:26 pm

Amaryl wrote:Amaryl commanding people supposed to die?
The player characters are, of course, the ones that miraculously survive Wink
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:37 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:
Amaryl wrote:Amaryl commanding people supposed to die?
The player characters are, of course, the ones that miraculously survive Wink

Except when they don't.

*prays to the Random Number God to be merciful*
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:38 pm

*rolls 101*
*Kills Random Number God*

The Random Number God is DEAD!
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:49 pm

Love it!
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuomas/Decurius Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:12 am

siegmund wrote:Love it!
Me too, thumbs up!
Tuomas/Decurius
Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:20 am

Sergeant Treadwell and Corporal Bloodbottle had a meeting with Luitenant Colonel Bronze of the first regiment last night. The first regiment will be looking out for thugs and low-lifes that could make fine canon fodde-- err-- fine soldiers!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:13 pm

*Bump*

Never thought I would see this thing being useful to me but now I love it! Very Happy

Edit: Means that I need to contact the current one controlling the 2nd Platoon.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:21 am

Thorvald wrote:*Bump*

Never thought I would see this thing being useful to me but now I love it! Very Happy

Edit: Means that I need to contact the current one controlling the 2nd Platoon.

You should have looked up the current recruitment post of Wild tempest, the "Seperate" thing died out ages ago and wild tempest died out after Stromgarde.

Now the both companies are merged so you won't get any luck and best to leave this post to rest. Amen!

Edit: Though i forgot where exactly it's stated they merged, but then again i'm not keen on searching for it!
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:50 am

In spirit, this is still alive..

Just contact the Wild Tempest officers to arrange something.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuomas/Decurius Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:02 am

This is still alive (I'm in it), just not as a separate thing from the main guild. I guess Eodain or Inran could help you for more info.
Tuomas/Decurius
Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Post by Odgan / Keag Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:56 am

In the past the Last Chancers had their own superiors / squad.
Now, they are simply part of the main unit. But with a note of being Last Chancers. So aye, still very possible to be a Last Chancer.
Odgan / Keag
Odgan / Keag

Character sheet
Name: Ildranor Strongbrew
Title: Mountaineer-Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Carandor Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:04 pm

Pretty much what Odgan said. Last Chancers are noted, and generally distrusted by other members of the Unit. Often they are not entrusted with delicate tasks, and may find themselves performing work that no-one else wants to do, with a keen eye observing them at all times.
Carandor
Carandor

Character sheet
Name: Carandor Northstar
Title: Kaldorei Marine, and student of the Way

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down