Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*A letter send by pandaren courrier to Paozi Wulong.*

4 posters

Go down

*A letter send by pandaren courrier to Paozi Wulong.* Empty *A letter send by pandaren courrier to Paozi Wulong.*

Post by Amaryl Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:08 pm

Pearlfin Village, Thursday 19th.

Master Paozi Wulong,

I thank you for your invitation for “Tea”, just like I’d like to thank you for the history lesson bestowed upon us by your companion. However, if said tale was the point of this meeting, I assure you, even to my regret, that the allegory wasn’t lost on me. You invited me half-way across the continent, to discuss matters in an informal setting, solely to take up your leave. Regardless of your intentions; I do not have the luxury to waste time on foolish errands.

You wished to meet with me in a more informal setting and discuss some matters, yet you didn’t. So let me make my position clear, so that both us, can continue with things we obviously deem more important than sharing each-others company.

I sincerely regret, the unfortunate shelling of the civilian, and the subsequent death of the Turtle. I have no intentions, nor have I ever had the intention to bring destruction upon the lives of innocent. Let me be clear, I do not wish to wage war on your sordid continent. Yet sadly this is the reality, this conflict upon your shores. Regret will get us nowhere. I do not seek absolution or forgiveness. I do not make apologies. I have been given my duties, and I shall fulfill them.

My prime responsibility is to the safety of my men, Ironic as that may seem coming from a woman, that at every turn has done nothing but propagate violence, yet there it is. My chief concern lies with the lives of the men and women currently under my command. The rest is of a secondary nature. Believe me, I understand your position. I understand your concern on Armies from distant lands coming to your country, crossing your roads, to reach your homes, with the sole result of bringing all that down, leaving naught but a burning mess. I sympathize, more than you could imagine, and far more than I shall ever reveal. You have your duty, to your people, to their safety, as I have to mine.

And that is the problem. I do not trust you, nor will I ever, while my feet rest on pandaren soil and I am an invader.

Command informed us that the Shado-pan would counter-act Sha manifestation, because they could sense it, and were trained to combat it. My first encounter was your people indiscriminately taking down my squad, both seriously wounded two of my un-sha-ed people and therefore almost condemning my missing private to death. No, I do not trust you. Your casual disregard to assess a situation before acting makes you a liability. Even if I disagree with the foolishness of the Minister’s agreement she made with you, I do not believe, allowing you, or your fellow shado-pan access to my troops on active operations, will improve their safety, and as such I feel nothing for cancelling that deal, and like that agreement stated, I shall be sending you soldiers for counter-sha training.

With this I’ll leave you with a warning.
Do not presume yourself access to my men, while on active operations. You are to much a rogue for that. Your objectives are opposite of mine and it is clear my men’s safety isn’t guaranteed in your presence. Stay away from my men in the field, for I will take the necessary precautions. Your villages are secure from me and mine, I have no need nor want to lay a hand on any Pandaren, but I shall not let shado-pan presence be tolerated in my assignments.

Know this: Should you or one of your shado-pan ever lay a hand on one of my soldiers in force, outside of a neutral settlement again: You, Paozi Wulong, will not survive the aftermath.

This I promise you.

May you keep shielding this continent from Harm.

Light’s Grace.

Captain Amaryl,

Task Force – Wild Tempest

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

*A letter send by pandaren courrier to Paozi Wulong.* Empty Re: *A letter send by pandaren courrier to Paozi Wulong.*

Post by Thelos Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:25 pm

The following brief reply was send back with the courier.

Shado-Pan Monestary, 19-12-2012 wrote:
Captain Amaryl,

According to our most recent assesments, your men rank around a dozen combatants. Rest assuredly, we will no longer monitor them or protect from the Sha. Nor will we offer them any training. They are your responsibility, yours to command and as such we will respect your sovereignity to decide with whom they may and may not interact with. For you and your men, we will return to the Shadows, invisible as we were before we made ourselves known to you and your troops.

The agreements made between the Shado-Pan and the rest of your Alliance, however, remain unchanged.

Beware the Western Winds,

Shado-Master Wulong.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

*A letter send by pandaren courrier to Paozi Wulong.* Empty Re: *A letter send by pandaren courrier to Paozi Wulong.*

Post by Krogon Devilstep Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:39 pm

((still up for Tea later Pao? i'l bring the sugar))
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:35 pm

((Fun! What are the chances of these Shady-Pandas meeting the Marauders?))
Grim
Grim

Character sheet
Name: Grim Stonepaw
Title: Warcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:40 pm

Grim wrote:((Fun! What are the chances of these Shady-Pandas meeting the Marauders?))

((Slim; as far as I know, all the Shado-Pan players are on the Alliance. We would have to do some cross-faction in order to meet, which can at times be horribly clunky and awkward.))
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down