Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on my RP Chars - WIP

Go down

Update on my RP Chars - WIP Empty Update on my RP Chars - WIP

Post by Celaraa Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:05 pm

Overseer Celaraa Sunshade - GM of Belore Alandie.
Still the leader of the Belorians. She is avoiding Silvermoon City after her Sister broke her out of the Imperium dungeon. She was being held for questioning after a failed attempt at the life of one of the leadership of the order.
She remains as always, weaving her web of sneaky manipulation, drawing various individuals and orders into line to do her bidding while she lurks in the darkness behind them.

Priestess Gelana Lightshroud - Temple Adept of Belore Alandie.
She has not left Silvermoon City since she went AWOL from the Imperium. Her exit from the order was marked by a significant act which has far reaching consequences. She used her former title to get round a Blackguard who had not been told she was no longer the head of the infirmary. When she fled she took with her the Overseer, her Sister.

Orthean Bloodwell - IC Freelancer of Belore Alandie but ranked OOC Temple Adept.
The Blackguard who caused the problem in the first place. He has since absconded leaving behind a relationship with a high ranking in the order. He has since requested sanctuary in the ranks of the Belorians as he is no longer welcome in most military orders after his "act of treason" against his Captain and his military order. He remains under close watch as he is not to be trusted.
Celaraa
Celaraa

Character sheet
Name: Celara Sunshade
Title: Overseer

Back to top Go down