Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LF role-players in Khaz Modan, Highlands, Gilneas, Lordaeron etc

+7
Raenmar
Feral / Blackfall
Finnabhair
Gogol
Ralegh
Rmuffn
John Helsythe Amaltheria
11 posters

Go down

LF role-players in Khaz Modan, Highlands, Gilneas, Lordaeron etc Empty LF role-players in Khaz Modan, Highlands, Gilneas, Lordaeron etc

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:38 pm

Greetings folks.

Myself (Zàcharia) and a friend (Farelin) are role-playing a pilgrimage over the next few days. We're travelling from Stormwind to Lordaeron (Uther's tombe), and intend to role-play at each zone...

(We are at Iron Forge at the moment, where we've had some brief contact with a dwarf. We'll go from IF, to Dun Morogh, to Loch Modan, Wetlands, Arathi Highlands. We also intend to make a stop at gilneas, so we'll be in Hillsbrad, too, and then Western Plaguelands. Who knows Eastern too, something among those lines.)

...for atleast a day if not more, depending on how things go.

We thought it'd be lovely to stumble upon some role-players, too. So if you wish to role-play in one of these areas, you are free to poke the above mentioned names in game, or leave me a PM on these forums. You could be travelling yourself, and bump into us, or be a local in one of the areas and play as a guide for a bit. Or perhaps you are a bandit trying to rob us. What ever suits your character really.

Let us hear!
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

LF role-players in Khaz Modan, Highlands, Gilneas, Lordaeron etc Empty Re: LF role-players in Khaz Modan, Highlands, Gilneas, Lordaeron etc

Post by Rmuffn Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:52 pm

I can be in Arathi on my arathorian (if there's nothing else in the way for me!).
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

LF role-players in Khaz Modan, Highlands, Gilneas, Lordaeron etc Empty Re: LF role-players in Khaz Modan, Highlands, Gilneas, Lordaeron etc

Post by Ralegh Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:27 pm

If you want Tjib could show you the progress with the trolls captured from your crusade :X
Or in general if you just want to encounter a gnome during your stay in Ironforge/Dun Morogh, just message me!
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:45 pm

It was a pleasure being whisperd by you and then directing more than willing dwarves your way. Next time hopefully I wont be so busy in the interogation room.

As for traveling through Khaz Modan, lookin for rp I'd recomend the use of /KhazRP
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:02 am

Torradon indeed informed me about KhazRP and NorthernRP, which will be very usefull. I suppose we'll be in Khaz Modan for several days still, so surely we'll meet more dwarves, including you!

I'd love to meet Tjib, too. Added to friends.

And yes Erahn, role-players in Arathi would be grand. I did poke Dellore about it, but he said the Arathorians aren't role-playing there anylonger at the moment. But if that has changed, then we'd indeed love to role-play there with you and any other Arathorian.

I'll try to stay in touch through channels and PMs etc.

Cheers thus far!
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:07 am

I'm not entirely tied to them, - and even if I were as a private person I can still visit my home once in a while.

I certainly won't mind being there if I have the time! Smile

Last edited by Erahn on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:13 am

Alright well sounds good! I'll inform you when we're heading into the Highlands

For now... bed time.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnabhair Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:42 am

Tjib has been PMed! Very Happy I have a plan. A tiny plan, but it's a good plan!
Finnabhair
Finnabhair

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:08 am

Farelin, eh?!

One of my chars is actually going to be traveling around that area (Arathi/Gilneas) from Thursday on. May run into you, although I'm not entirely sure I'd be welcomed ICly Razz
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Raenmar Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:26 am

Make sure you come through Hearthglen :3 There's always a few lazy shit soldiers chilling around there.
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet
Name: Raenmar Alric
Title: Commander, Druid of the Wild

http://gilneas.guildlaunch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdar/Melan Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:32 am

We Arathorians have, to a large extent, evacuated Arathi Highlands, but we have plans to head back there soon. If we're around when you pass through, we'd love to offer shelter for a pilgrim.
Valdar/Melan
Valdar/Melan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:41 am

Thursday

I doubt we'll be at Arathi/Gilneas by that time yet, sadly. But who knows we'll run up in eachother regardless, one way or another.

Hearthglen

Good idea!

we have plans to head back there soon.

Sounds good =)

Tjib has been PMed! I have a plan. A tiny plan, but it's a good plan!

O dear.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Althaløs Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:04 am

If you guys stop by Caer Darrow, I promise its "denizens" would be most wonderful hosts. xP

But on a serious note, if you do get as far as WPL/EPL and want to run into some undead to bash, or take a wrong turn somewhere, my guild and I would be glad to have any RP with you guys.
Althaløs
Althaløs

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arathoran Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:45 am

Let me know When You're at Chilwind. I'll throw You some company.
Arathoran
Arathoran

Character sheet
Name: Arathoran Dawnbringer
Title: Advisor to Eloresh Silversmith

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:42 pm

If you guys stop by Caer Darrow, I promise its "denizens" would be most wonderful hosts. xP

But on a serious note, if you do get as far as WPL/EPL and want to run into some undead to bash, or take a wrong turn somewhere, my guild and I would be glad to have any RP with you guys.

Sounds good! To me, atleast. I'd love some danger on our journey. As long we remain alive and all that :p

Let me know When You're at Chilwind. I'll throw You some company.

Very well, no doubt we'll get to Chilwind! Didn't know you were still around =o

We're still in Iron Forge. We're sure taking our time. I -think- we're entering Dun Morogh today.

But we'll all remain in touch. Yesterday we had the pleasure to role-play with Tjib and Paia and it was great. Cheers!
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:50 pm

My Ebon is roaming the plaguelands mostly, possibly going to hang out near Hearthglen as well, so who knows maybe you need some neutral undead to slander or something.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down