Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twin Love : the story of Elzbeth and Earina

5 posters

Go down

Twin Love : the story of Elzbeth and Earina Empty Twin Love : the story of Elzbeth and Earina

Post by Elloa Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:31 am

Twin Love : the story of Elzbeth and Earina PART I

Twin Love : the story of Elzbeth and Earina Elzbet11
Miss Elizabeth and Miss Erin Sommerfeld

Elzbeth Diary : page 1

Twin Love : the story of Elzbeth and Earina Garden10

Dear diary,

Today, it’s our 16th birthday. Our aunt Emily organised us a nice garden party in the surrounding of the city. A pic nic in the wood, even in those hard times, I know nothing more pleasant!
My sister and I were dressed with elegance for the occasion. After all, we are now two real ladies. We received so many compliments from our relatives and our friends! I noticed, because I’m not so ignorant one can think, that mans didn’t looked at us in the same way. They don’t consider us as little girls anymore and I’m sure I succeed to make blush Peter Duncan. Not like he would interest me, he is only the elder son of a vine merchant in Stormwind,but it’s always amusing to make blush a man.
After the dinner, a bal was given in our honour. It was really delightful. There were lamps in the trees shinning like the Lunar Festival’s lanterns and a trio of Kaldorei musicians were playing for us the most incredibly romantic music ever heard! I’m really found of the elfish culture. They are such sensible spirit, always praising beauty and nature! And they are so beautiful with their long blue hair and their silver eyes. I secretly hope that one day, a handsome Kaldorei would fall in love with me and would sing me poetry he’d compose just for me.
But that day is not arrived yet. Waiting it, I satisfy myself with the human dancers we have as guest. They are almost all old or ugly, but it was an entertaining night anyway, and I really hope that there will be a new bal very soon!
I think I might make a very elegant priestess.

Elizabeth

Twin Love : the story of Elzbeth and Earina Lanter10

Last edited by Elloa on Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Name: Elloa
Title:

http://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Twin Love : the story of Elzbeth and Earina Empty Re: Twin Love : the story of Elzbeth and Earina

Post by Elloa Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:33 am

A letter

Stormwind, 10th of june

My dear friend,

I’m sending you this letter with the hope of a meeting with you, as soon as you can allow me in your house. The matter I’ve to discuss with you, as you can guess, is this affair we have mentioned the other evening, while youth enjoyed themselves on the dancefloor.
More I think about it, more it seem to me to be the most profitable option for our both family. You have in your possession several fruitful vine farms. I’ve in my possession different renowned commerce across the continent. You produce the merchandise, I sell it and this collaboration has proven to be successful despite those times of wars, plague and starvation.
I really believe it’s time to strength the bonds between our families. You have two kinds and well educated daughters, I’ve a healthy and diligent son. What could we hope more to assure the happiness of our kind than a well matching wedding?

Meanwhile to read you, may you receive my affectionate respects,

Your truly, John Emilian Duncan

Last edited by Elzbeth on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Twin Love : the story of Elzbeth and Earina Empty Re: Twin Love : the story of Elzbeth and Earina

Post by Elloa Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:34 am

Twin Love : the story of Elzbeth and Earina Cerise10

Elzbeth diary : page 2

Dear Diary,

I’ve an important new to share with you! This morning, I was enjoying the summer sweet weather in the garden with my sister. We were reading books, sitting comfortably under the willow, drinking some tea and eating some cherries while I heard my name pronounced by two maids. We looked at each other, accomplice, and understanding what we would do next, exactly like when we were kids. Silently we approached the area where the clothes were hang, to listen their conversation more clearly. The freshly washed sheets offered us a perfect hideout.
It’s well known that servants always are aware about the most secret affairs of a house. Pretending to be too busy to listen while doing their work, they have all occasions to be at the right place at the right moment to overhear what they should not know. This is a fact my sister and I used at our advantage on many occasion, and this day wasn’t an exception.

Twin Love : the story of Elzbeth and Earina Linge310

The maids were talking about a conversation the cooker would have discovered between our dad and an acquaintance and that he shared with them afterwards. Unfortunately for us, the cooker had no chance to recognise the man in question, which let us all presumptions possible.
They were speaking about a wedding which would happen the next month if everything went fine. At this point, my sister and I were extremely intrigued, as both of us – but me, the most – enjoy all kind of celebrations. Who was the bride? What dress would she wear? Shall we be invited or not? What kind of society shall we meet if we were? We asked each other all those questions whispering as low as we could in a state of joyful excitement.
But then, we understood… and when we understood, we couldn’t breath anymore. The wedding they were talking about was our wedding…Or more exactly the wedding of one of us! We were so surprised that Erin’s hand grasped a sheet and pulled it by mistake, letting it fall on the ground, discovering us. The two maids chased us away, pretending we were sabording their hard work. But I’m sure they were specialy annoyed because we had heard them, they probably were afraid we could repeat it to our parent and arouse their anger on them. Their face had such a puzzled look while they were watching at us running away! I wonder if their were not pitying us…

This new is really terrible don’t you think? Unfortunately, my sister and I didn’t had the chance to speak so much about it and share our feelings concerning this, as we had some duties the afternoon, and we had to appear to a very boring dinner. But we do not need words to understand each others, and both of us are extremely worried to be separated. Our parents, nor our aunt Emily have talk to us about this affair. There is still a hope that the cooker have misunderstood. My head is only questions, and I can’t find rest anymore till I know more. Who of us will be married? Who is the suitor? How, when? Why? And shall we be able to stay together? I don’t want to be separated from my sister. Not now. I’m not ready for this. I want study with her, and never ever leave her…Even not for a handsome Kaldorei!

Elizabeth Sommerfeld

Twin Love : the story of Elzbeth and Earina Linge210

Last edited by Elzbeth on Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:19 pm

Oooh, nifty!
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:13 am

Twin Love : the story of Elzbeth and Earina Window10

Elzbeth Diary : page 3

Dear diary,

Erin and I finally found a moment left alone to speak together, without a maid to spy us, our governess yelling after us to make us study, or our mother admonishing us. It was in the middle of the night. I could not sleep anyway, and the wall of my room seemed to be too tight. I felt enclosed. I opened my window, and carefully went out, walking on ledge of the roof. I found my dear sister still awakens. She was as worried as I was. I’ll always remember her pale figure in the moon light, sitting on the edge of her bed, the eyes lost in depth thoughts. I knocked slowly at the window. She rise up immediately to open it and welcome me in her room

- Why didn’t you went by the hall! You could have fallen!

Erin has always been more reasonable than I.

- I didn’t wanted to be surprised by a servant. I answered. But the truth is that I found more fun to escape my room by the roof. Erin know me as herself and she simply smiled at my answer.

- It’s you who will get married she said with her voice slightly trembling.

- Me ? But why, me !

- You are more beautiful, more gracefull, more…

I interrupted her with passion.

- But this is ridiculous! We are exactly alike. The boy would have better to marry both of us if he want one of us!

We laughed a bit at the idea of a man with one bride at each arm, in front of the altar in the Cathedral and all the people gathered whispering in indignation.

- A boy…You are so innocent, dear Elizabeth! Do you really think that our father would let us marry a boy? He must have arranged something with one of his widowed friend. War has killed so many of our kind, and before that, Scourge had left humans Kingdoms with tears and desolation… I know some of his acquaintances who would pay a fortune to find a young wife.

- But…Erin…This is terrible!

The perspective of marrying an old man increased my terror of this arrangement.

- We can not let this happen!

- I very much agree with you!

- What …what can we do. Shall we run away? Shall we scare ourselves to disgust the friend of our dad? Or maybe …we will need to poison his dinner. Or create a scandal…

I was out of ideas. None of them sound good. None of them seemed doable.

- No, my dear sister. I’ve made another plan while you were crying in your room. I’ve think a lot, and I’ve one solution which can save us from this faith.

It’s that very moment when she was about to tell me her plan, that we heard the wooden floor creak in the silence of the night. The steps were heavy, we recognised the old fat lady which serve us as teacher and who were certainly supervising if both of us were sleeping correctly in our respective beds.

- Hurry up, Elzbeth dear! Go fast in your bed before she saw us together in the middle of the night! I’ll tell you more by tomorrow, I promise!

In a sudden, almost panic – our governess is extremely strict, and we hate her with as much ardour that she have to punish us – I stand up and went to the door to regain my room.

- Not by the hall, you fool! You want be catch up?

And my beloved sister pushed me to the window. What I’d do without her? I can’t imagine a happy life without her. She is my other self, the half of my soul. Without her, I’m uncompleted and lost. We can not let this wedding happen. I’ll be death rather than married! She will be death rather than married!

Twin Love : the story of Elzbeth and Earina Casnwf10
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:02 am

Convert to us, ye twins!
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:45 pm

Elzbeth Diary : page 4 and 5

Dear diary,

So many things happened since the last time I wrote! I don’t know how to start! My head is so confused! My heart is so divided between different emotions! I want to cry together yell my anger! This is just so unfair…

So, everything started by a morning, my sister and I were caught with our mother for a walk on Stormwind harbour. It was difficult to discuss together, as both our mother and our governess were walking with us, and were continuously speaking to us. It seemed that they were careful to prevent us being alone. We only could address each other some understanding glances. And then, as we were passing by the Royal Ships, our mother started to mention with a played nostalgia about her first meeting with our father, and how her life changed marvellously when she had to marry him, that she had always wished to be the wife of a good man, and that her parents had chosen for her the best husband in the world. It was so obvious that she was showing us how a wedding was the best option for a young lady to prepare ourselves for the arrangement they were making in our back. And our governess was only agreeing with every words of our mother. Erin and I were boiling of anger. It was really hard to control those feeling, and my hands grasped her hand with such strength that it was all blue at the end of the promenade. About a moment, I just was unable to keep my tong, and I had to say what I though. It was not very smart, I confess. My sister reproached me later, with her usual kindness, my lack of judgement.

- If I was to marry one day, what I hope would happen the latest possible; I’d only ask one condition to the marriage: that my sister and I remain together. I could never marry anyone who would not accept this. Did I say with assurance, trying to hide my anger as much as possible.

- My dear daughter, what man on earth would accept this condition! This is really extravagant!

- A man of good sense would. It’s only in his own benefice to have two wives instead of only one. Two ladies to take care of his house, to give him his lineage and…

Then my sister pinched me, as to prevent me to go any further. Our governess watched over me with a furious glance. Our mother stopped her steps. I had said something wrong. Something stupid. Once more.

- Keep your tong, young miss! You have no idea of what infamy you are saying!

- This is heresy, added our governess We will discuss about this along your today lesson!

Then she take my mother appart and whispered her, a little bit worried. I’m even not sure that she really tried to not be heard by us, as it was really easy to understand each words of her talk Maybe she just wanted to offend me.

- I really don’t know how she got such ideas, I assure you that I supervise with care and attention every reading and acquaintance she could have. I’ve always knew she didn’t had the intelligence of Miss Erin, but this is really beyond my understanding. Be assured I’d do all I can to rectify her mind before it’s too late.

- Do not worry, Miss Jefferson, I know it’s not your fault, and that you are giving the best education to my daughters.

They were continuing to walk further and soon they were out of reach for us to understand anything. During the few second we had been left alone, Erin whispered me between her teeth.

- Your foolishness has reduced my plans to nothing. Come tonight in my room if we have no others chance to speak together. I really need to explain you things.

I really felt bad. I was so depressed that I considered the shinning water of the sea with envy. Maybe I just should disappear…It would make things easier. No more wedding, no more pain. And maybe then everyone in my family would miss me and notice that I was not so bad finally. But it will be too late for them. And they will have only regret about their words. I’d hear them from the other world cry on my grave and apologies. And this would be a good satisfaction for me.
Erin must have understood what was happening in my heart, because she smiled to me and kissed me. And then, all my sorrow disappeared.

But we didn’t had been lonely long enough to add anything else. Our mother called us, and we had to hurry our steps to join her quickly. Along the ramparts, we saw a man with a young man and a well dressed young miss. I recognised Mister Duncan and his son who was present at our birthday party

- Here is a collaborator of your dad. Make me proud of you, daughters, and give the best image of yourselves!

She seemed so enthusiast with this accidental meeting that it was suspicious. Erin and I glanced at each other. I was decided to hold my tong, as I was saying foolishness anyway. I’d be respectful and polite, but not entertaining and amusing as I‘ve the use to be. No way that I’d present myself in anyway that could encourage the collaborator of our father to marry one of us!

My hand is hurting, and my candle is almost dead. I’ll stop for today, and continue tomorrow. I’ve so many things left to write! This whole story give me nausea! I hope I’ll succeed to sleep this night, I really start to feel the tiredom and the lack of sleep.
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:04 pm

Elzbeth diary : page 6
*The writing is more nervous and the ink had melt on some spot, probably tears.*

I still can’t sleep. I don’t know what time it is now. The whole house is asleep, it’s in the same time a little bit scarifying and peaceful. I’m restless, can’t stay quiet in my bed. Those dreams are invading me with too much strength, letting me feel despair and pain through my whole body, and still I can’t remember anything. My head is covered by sweet, my nightdress stick to my skin. And then, I feel the Light. I should be reassured by the Light, but in fact, I’m not. It’s too powerful. I’m overwhelmed, and this scares me even more than darkness. I need to write. Write help me… I need to think about something else.

We have always wanted to be a priestess. To walk softly in the Stormwind Cathedral Square, wearing an elegant dress and a beautiful staff, like our aunt Emily. I’d give blessing to peasants, and I’d heal the wounded while Erin would study more powerful spells.
I’ve also dreamt to travel to the capital of the Night elves country. Their priestesses praise the Goddess of Moon, and are so beautiful that I’m almost jealous. I’d go there, being initiated to their ritual, and become one of them along a very romantic ceremony. I’d wear a dress made of flowers and leaves. Then, while I’d be patrolling in the woods, with the Sentinels, I’d discover a very handsome warrior with long blue hair. I’d heal him during days and nights and he would fall in love with me.

I still feel the Light. Why is it invading me now? What have I done? Do I need to suffer more than what I’ve already suffered? I can’t even get comforted by Erin. She always comforted me, when I made a nightmare or when I felt bad.
This awful Mrs Jefferson always says that I’m too stupid to become a priestess; that I‘m unable to focus on books and to let my mind disciplined enough. Erin is more talented than me. She is memorising everything she reads, and she had always been found of studying while me I’d have preferred run in the garden than staying inside listening to lessons. But Erin told me that me, I didn’t need to study to channel the Light, that I had a natural gift and that I was lucky. That in one way, I was more talented than her who needed hard focus to perform as much heal as I did without even thinking about it.
But this gift come together with a curse. And often during the night, when I’m dreaming nightmares, the Light invaded me as to rescue me from the shadows. However, instead of feeling better, I feel powerless and weak, defenceless against whatever is invading me.

Write about this make me forget those weird sensation. I feel more myself. I need to continue. I can almost not see Erin anymore. My heart is broken. All of this because of my foolishness! I hate myself for this. If I had kept my tong in my mouth, nothing of this would have happened!
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:15 pm

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Fri May 07, 2010 4:59 pm

Elzbeth diary : page 7

Dear Diary,

I’ve apparently fall alseep on my book. I do not know how long, the candel is not dead yet. I’ll continue my story. Everything which happened lastly is awful. I can only pray with the hope of better days, but I’m afraid of praying with too much fervour. I don’t want feel the Light possess me again like earlier.

So, we met Mister Duncan and his children. His son, Peter, is almost our age and his daughter, Julianna, is three years older than us. She was very nice and entertaining. We immediately felt at ease with her. She had traveled a lot arround the world, she even went in Theramore once. Her talking was so interesting and amusing that I completely forgot the bad position where my foolishness drove me in.
We went back home in excellent mood, like nothing wrong would ever happen. Our mother seemt to be satisfied about our friendship with Miss Duncan, and promised us that we would saw her soon. I was at that point confident and worryless.

How wrong was I! As soon as I entered in the house, our governess toke me appart and ordered me to join her in the little room we use for our lesson. Alone. If she could have killed me with her eyes, I’m sure she would. I presented something dipleasant happening. I looked at my sister, as I requiered her help. She felt something wrong aswell, because she seemt lost and sorry. She was so beautiful with her long red hair covering her dark dress, and her pale and soft face gently smiling at me. Just to think about it my heart is broken. Since then I’ve not saw her anymore …

During my lesson, Mrs Jefferson spited all her venom on me. I was the shame of our family. My heart was full of perversion and my mind capricious and undisciplinated. Despise her good education, I was a lost cause. I was the black sheep ruining the efforts of our good father to bring hapiness in this home. She could not let me do this and she would have to correct me. I really didn’t understood what I had done so wrong to be treated like this. I firstly reacted with silence, but then she slapped me with such a strenght that I could not keep my anger anymore. I yelled at her like I’ve yelled at no one on earth. I don’t really remember what I said or what I did. I was under the power of my own wrath. All the frustration and the years of hate towards this ugly woman were released. My eyes were filled with tears, and my body was trembling. I just remember to have trowed the pot of ink on Mrs Jefferson which hit her on the shoulder, reversing the black ink on the silk of her dress.

For this, I had been hardly punished. I’ve been enclosed in a dark cabinet during two days with only a chair and a desk and lines to copy. I raged, I pested. And then, when I understood there was no hope of fairness, I tried apologies, promises and beged to be forgiven. I missed Erin so badly. I was imagining her worring for me, and I dearly wished to be able to rassure her. It’s for her, and for her only that I gave up my rebellion. But unfortunately, when I finaly had been allowed to get out off my jail, starving and exausted, she was gone already…

She had been sent for our own sake, according the words of my father, to our aunt Emily for some times. It was time, did he say, that we learn to live without each other. We may have been born the same day and be rised up together till today, we still were nothing more than two sisters and we arrived at the age we had to take our independence.
I cried a lot during this discussion. I assured our father in the middle of my tears that it was impossible for me to live without my sister and that I prefered to die. I begged him to let us together again, that I’d be carefull to be more obedient, and more disciplinated, that I’d do anything to content him. I saw our mother touched by my speech, but our father stand inflexible.

I don’t know what to do now. I’m so sad and desperate! I’m afraid they will take the occasion of Erin beeing far and left in our aunt house to marry me with Mr Duncan! I would never survive such a faith! Never!! If only I had shown myself more obedient as a good girl should be, nothing about this would have happened!

Elizabeth Sommerfeld

Twin Love : the story of Elzbeth and Earina Desk
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Sat May 08, 2010 6:36 am

Absolutely wonderful! I love reading all the diary entries. Again, well done! I especially like addition of the whole picture thing. Wink
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Wed May 26, 2010 12:39 pm

A letter

Dear Elizabeth,

What a wonderfull surprise this morning when this adventurer gave me discretly your mail! My heart bounced of joy at the sight of your writing! I thank you with all my soul for the risk you toke to send me this letter. And yes you are right, something is wrong. We should be allowed to write to each others. I don’t understand why our affection seems to cause such troubles to our parents. They should be happy about our complicity; I think it’s a blessing for sibilings to be so perfectly close as we are.
I’m so sorry to be far from you and to not be able to bring you the comfort you need. I’d like to embrace you and whisper you sweet words which would arrouse on your pretty face this smile I like so dearly.
Let me tell you the truth. Prepare yourself to read this letter till the end before alarm yourself. I know you so well…you may cry before to know that everything is fine. So I tell you already: everything is fine, dear Elizabeth. I’m working on this plan I never had the chance to share with you.

During the time you had been enclosed in the cabinet, I’ve lived a nightmare. I was so sorry and felt so powerless! What could I do to appease you? What could I do to end this tragedy? I tried several time to speak to our mother, but my words didn’t touch her heart and she stand resigned to punish you till you drop your rebelion, as she said. I tried to open her eyes on Mrs Faterson’s behaviour, but she could only defend her position and agree with the treatment she gave you. I felt the situation so unfair and hard that I was about to revolt myself. But I knew it would bring nothing good, so I had another idea.
As our parents semt to really wish see us more independent, I convinced our mother to let me go alone visit our aunt Emily for sometimes. I explained her my wish of becoming priestess and that Aunt Emily was the exact person which could help me with her own experience. Our mother agreed immediately, she even seemt releaved.

So you see, my dear siser, I’ve not been sent by force to our Aunt. It has been my own choice. I hope you will forgive me. But it seemed to me the best thing to do. Do not feel betrayed please. Believe me, it was really the best option. And why will you say? First, to improve the mood of our mother and to appease her anger towars you. Second, because for my plan, I needed Aunt Emily.

Let me explain you those plans now. To avoid a dipleasant wedding, and to be allowed to stay together, we have only one solution: becoming priestess and later, join the rank of the Argent Dawn which will send us far from home. Our Aunt Emily has always been fond of us, and I’m sure if I explain her our wishes, she will introduce us in Northshire Abbaye for our studies. Both of us have the abilities of becoming powerful priestess, I’m sure. You have you inner talent that you refuse for now, but if you develop it, you will become amazing as the Light flew in you. And for my part, I’ve the will to study anything day and night if it can make me stay together with you.

So, do not worry my dear sister, and stay assured I’m working as much as I can to assure ourselves a nice future together. I beg you to stay quiet and kind, even if it need to cost you to bite your tong sometimes, but I really could not stand that you get punished again like the last time. Please, do it for me!

With all my affection,

Your loving sister Erin
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Fri May 28, 2010 2:00 pm

Elzbeth diary : page 8

Dear Diary,

My releaf had been short. It’s two days already that I received no letters from my sister and my heart is filled with worries. I read again and again the letters she writed to me, keeping an eye by the window and watch for the possible arrival of Darkshadow, the adventurer. A poor nickname for a noble man. Atleast I find him noble after the service he gave us. He might be assasin or robber, I couldn’t care less.
“I will let no man separate us, ever” writed she in her last letter. “Be courageous, my dear sister, and assured that I do all my possible to ruin our parents plan, and build our own instead”. I need to be courageous, I need to trust her. I’ve faith in her. She will deliver us from this.
“Aunt Emily is on our side. She approves warmly our project of beeing priestess and she will try to convince our father to let you come here, so we can start our initiation. She had been amazed when I told her what was happening with you.”
I trust her. I’ll follow her advice. I’ll do my best here. I feel a little bit powerless; she is doing so much, while me I’m forced to silence myself and behave mindlessly as a good girl should be.

This evening, we had a dinner. I immediately guessed it was an important dinner considering how both our mother and Mrs Jefferson were rebuking me in advance. My maid dressed me with a sumptuous silk skirt and a matched embroided bodice. My hair had been backed with care and ribbons. I suspected that my suitor was invited and that I’d be presented to him under my best profile. I was resolute to not offer him the occasion of beeing attracted by me, and showing a polite but icecold face. In another way, I was worried and impatient to recognise him. I was also extremly stressed that our parents would speed up the whole affaire and make the presentation more “intimate”.

Hopefully it was not. The dinner was only happening with different aquaintances of our father for his buisness. They were all speaking about the troubles they had with their merchandise since Booty Bay was infected by what it could seem a new pleague. One of them had lost all his cargaison of whoole and was whinning a lot about it.
There was also Mr Duncan, but considering his behaviour that I particulary studied along the first course meal, if he was interested by marring me or Erin, I’m certain that my father would never consent it. He was drunked by the fine vine of our table and jested a lot about the unfortune of his own marriage, asking forgivness from his dead wife after each of his joke. If some of the mens present were laughing at his words, some others, accompagnied by their wives, seemt to be embarassed and our father tried several time to change the subject of the conversation and I saw him discretly ordering to the servant to not give Mr Duncan wine anymore.
I, for myself enjoyed a lot the dinner. It was amusing to see such a man ridiculousing himself like that. I was just feeling sorry for Julianna and Peter who were present and sitting next to me. They felt so uncomfortable that I tried to distract them by an entertaining conversation. It must be really ashaming to hear your father speak about your own mother in such terms, even more if she is dead. Peace on her soul!
At the dessert I excused myself by a feigned illness, and offered them the opprtunity to leave the tabe to accompagny me. We spent the remains of the evening in the garden, walking and discussing together. We talk a lot about Erin and how nice it is to have a deep connection with your sibilin. It was really pleasant and I really like them. I remember to have said depleasant things about Peter Duncan, and I regret it, because it’s a charming young man. He is attentive and smart, and I must confess that he has beautiful eyes.
Ooh well, of course I’m not in love, and even if he was the one I’m supposed to marry I’d refuse because of Erin, but it would be less hard for me if I was forced to marry him than someone else…

Well, nevermind… Atleast to write about this changed my mind, and I feel less desperate than earlier. I’ll be patient, I’m sure I’ll get a letter tomorrow.I can’t wait to have news from Erin, I miss her so badly, I think I’ll write her a letter till my candel is alive. I’ll describe her the dinner and rassure her that Mr Duncan is certainly not the one as we firstly believed it.
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eavya Morninglight Fri May 28, 2010 2:33 pm

Been keeping up with these so far at the Whitestar forums, and really nice to see you have posted them here too!

You should ask for your own section of the library! I think you definately deserve you own spot ^^

Keep the stories coming!
Eavya Morninglight
Eavya Morninglight

Character sheet
Name: Eavya Morninglight
Title: Priestess of Elune

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Mon May 31, 2010 8:22 pm

Thanks a lot :3 This story is far from beeing done, though, i hope it can keep the interest Smile
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:52 pm

A letter

My dear friend,

Some weeks ago, I’ve told you to not hurry our arrangement. If you remember well, I’ve told you that evening that my daughters had never been separated since their first day. They are twin and have that particular relation which goes beyond understanding. My dear wife and myself have tried our best to prepare them to the obvious separation. I can not tell you that they are ready yet, but unfortunately with the events we can fear comming soon, we have no time to waste. They are old enough, it’s time for them to become women.
I’ve notice along the last dinner we shared together that Elizabeth seemed to appreciate your children and considered them already as her friends. Maybe you should push Peter to take his decision. Know that he has my blessing, and I allow him to be more enterprising. They are welcome at any hours of the day or the night in my house.

May the Light protect you,

Your devoted friend,

Willdem Sommerfeld

Elzbeth diary : page 11

Dear Diary,

How the days can changes so much! I had been so depressed lately. It’s more than one week that I’ve received no news from Erin and I started to become really, really desperate. I could not sleep either, because I had again the Light invading me, making me sweet and tremble…and I had no one to comfort me. But yesterday I finaly understood why I didn’t receive any news from my dear sister. I was crying and dreaming under my favourite trees, instead of studing my lesson of dwarf (I so much hate this language!!). From the place I was sitting, I could see the peasant walk on the road behind the walls of the proprety. And suddendly I saw Darkshadow passing! I recognised him easily because of the stupid hat he is wearing. I ran towards the wall, and started to climb with ease and speed. I called for him, sitting on the top of the grey stones, and he came to me with this suspicious face. I asked him why he didn’t bring me any letters anymore, if my sister had stopped to write and when he lasted saw her. And then I got the answer! Ooh! I was so angry! So furious! He had been caught last week by a man – my father certainly – which paid him much better than me and my sister to bring him the letters instead! I was so mad that I kicked him in the face and jumped back in the garden.
This atleast comforted me: my sister had not forgetten me. But after, I was annoyed because our father is now aware about everything.

Anyway…It’s not about this I wanted to speak. I’m very happy today, and I could not believe I’d be happy without my dear sister, but I’m happy and it feel good to be happy again !
Today, something amazing happened. I still can not believe it, and I’m so confused, and exited, and I’m so disapointed I can not write immediately to my sister !
So I’m writing here instead.

(… need to be finished)
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:21 pm

Elzbeth diary : page 11 (next part)

It was the beginning of the afternoon, and I just left the dinner room where I toke my lunch with my mother and my governess as everyday. I had almost not eat anything since one week, too depressed to feel the hunger anymore.
I was walking lonely and sad among the trees and the flower buishes when I heard a male voice calling for me. I turned my steps to discover who it was, as my father is gone for few days and I had been really surprised to see Peter Duncan! He was really elegant in his white outfit, and seemt a little bit nervous or timid.
He was in the area, did he said, and when he passed by our house, he decided to stop by and greet my family. It had been said I was in the garden, and as he know how I feel since Erin is no more at home, he though I might be happy to have his compagny for a little time. He said this so gently, that I could not refrain a smile.
It was indeed very kind of him, and we spent a pleasant moment speaking to each other. I had the feeling to have found someone who could understand me, and was not misjudging me because I can’t live without my sister. Himself was worried a lot about his own sister, Julianna, who was about to leave for Shattrah with the Argent Dawn, where the Pleague started to spread out. And when I asked him when she would be back and if she would come visit me, he asked me softly, almost shyly if I’d accept him visiting me alone another day. This made me blush so strongly! I hope he didn’t noticed anything, and I tried to answer him very calmly that he was welcome anytime, but I’m sure he have noticed my trouble!! What a shame! And ooh! No, I’m not in love with him at all! But it’s true that if I had to marry someone, I’d prefer by hundred times it would be him and no one else!!!

Elzbeth diary : page 12

Peter Duncan came again today! I’m so happy!! He is a so pleasant and comforting compagny! I can tell him everything, he is always listening carefully, and give me such nice advices. He also promised me to bring to my sister my letters and that he would come this evening to get them discretly! Ooh this is so nice of him! How thoughfull and kind! I’m sure that if I had to marry him, he would let me live with my dear sister, and then life would be so perfectly sweet!
And when I tell him goodbye, he had such a beautiful smile! By the Light, I think I’ll die of hapiness! He will come soon now; I need to dress up properly for the evening! My heart is beating so fast, I’ll never survive till he come!

A letter

My dear friend,

Your presence in such time had been a real blessing for me and my son. The lose of Julianna affect him more that I can tell, I fear for his sanity. Time might heal the wound her death caused in our heart, I can’t tell. She was such a treasure of kindness and grace in our family, that nothing and no one could ever replace her.
I’m afraid that we will have to delay our plan of marriage, but I’m sure that wise as you are, you understand that this have nothing to do with you or your charming daughters.
I can only pray and hope that he will recover fastly and behave as a man, enclosing the pain in the secret of his hearth, as I enforcing myself to do.
Take care of yourself, and be careful, my dear friend, my brother I dare to write, the Pleague has infected the city, and I’m afraid to live very soon a period of indiscible chaos. I dare to hope, that no one will sacrifice Stomwind as Stratholme had been sacrified in its time.

With my tanksful thoughs,

Your truly, John Emilian Duncan
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:00 pm

Elzbeth diary: page 13

Dear diary,

It’s a long time I’ve not write. So many things happened since then. So many things changed in my life, in myself, in our town, in the world even… Nothing is the same. Nothing will ever be the same, I’m afraid. I’ve a weird feeling which entrangle painfully my heart and that I can not appease.
If I’ve not writed since 10 days, it’s because I fall ill. My parents were worried that I caught the pleague, but it was only sorrow and sadness who make me get fever. I missed Julianna’s funeral. It had been said a very sad ceremony. Peter Duncan is stunned by pain and seem to cause to his father more worries than Julianna’s illness have caused. I know that he will no more visit me. I understand, even if it broke my heart. I’m sorry to be so helpless and to not be able to comfort him. Maybe I should write him a letter? But I don’t know what to write. What words can comfort such despair? If I was losing Erin, nothing could ever comfort me.

During my illness, I’ve been caught by Light…or...well, I don’t really know how to describe this, I don’t find the words. But it came in me, more and more...making me tremble and sweat. It was persistant as a call, envelloping myself with gold, energising me by inside, inspiring me feelings of hope and love. It changed me.
I decided as soon as I get better to focus on my priestess studies. My resolutions were strong and firm. I was decided in such a way, that I even didn’t wanted to read Erin’s intructions before to act. I’ve not get any news from her since several weeks anyway.

My mother encouraged me in this way. She seemt to be more understanding and affectuous than usual, she was probably pitying me in some way. She invited a priest of her knowledge; father Gustav, with whom I could discuss during a full afternoon. He asked me to prove him my saids – concerning my dreams and what happenend the night – by using the Light. Lately, as the Pleague is ravaging our world and infesting people’s heart with despair and fear, a lot of them suddendly aspire to become priest or paladin. He explained this is not a vocation that can be taken lightly; it must be a sincere vow and a path to embrace for the rest of your life. I answered him that my sister and I wished beeing priestes since we are children, before to even know the existance of terror and disease. And I managed to impress him a lot apparently. He said that he never saw someone with so few experience beeing able to concentrate Light as I did. With some training, a lot of studies and more important : having faith and showing devotion, I should be able to become fast a very good priestess. He convinced my parents to let him educate me, and they arranged a meeting for the days after.

I’m not happy. I’ve the feeling that my heart will never feel happiness till I see again those I love. But atleast, I’m satisfied. I had felt the urge of acting. I need to move, and stop complaining on myself.

We will see what reserve me the next days.

Elizabeth Sommerfeld

Elzbeth’s diary : page 14

I’ve receive a wonderfull new this morning. It seem that my parents are both happy about my new resolutions and the way I behave. They have told me they would get me in Northshire by tommorow. Elwynn forest is still save for now. They have not told me anything more, but they were smiling at this announce, and my mother whispered me that I’d see Erin. I was so happy when she said this that I felt a burst of joy in my heart and wanted to jump at her neck and embrace her so tightly. I’ve the feeling that our dream came true. Erin and I will be finaly reunited and we will start our priestess studies as we had whished so ardently! I’m so happy, it’s amazing!
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:33 am

A letter,

What a blessed day the day I met you! You enlighted the darkness where the sorrow plunged me. You brought me a flamme of joy when I could only feel despair and and pain. You saved me! Your patience, your care, your compassion, your soft humility, the way your eyes were always filled with kindness, the sweet smile painted on your lips, everything in you have charmed me.
Your presence is so delightful, and so saving, that I can’t imagine to spent anymore days without you.
I dare to hope that you will not be offended if I write shyly that I do love you.

Peter

Twin Love : the story of Elzbeth and Earina Rm-bleu-verso_1007

Elzbeth’s diary : page 14

Dear diary,

I just write thoses little lines before I leave the house for Northshire. I’m so exited and impatient to see my dear angel again! I really wonder what my parents are reserving to us. I firstly though it would be a meeting with Father Gustav to introduce me and my sister to the priest of the abbaye, but considering how I’ve been dressed it might be something else. But what?
My dress is really too elegant for a simple reunion, and if the slik was not of a pale blue, I’d have believed I’d get married against my will.
Whatever, I’m too joyful to be worried today !

Elizabeth Sommerfeld
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:12 pm

Some letters …

My dear cousin,

This day, I was supposed to warmly congratulate you and your family, wish you blessing of all sorts, and a numerous healthy offspring. Instead, I’ll show you my support, assure you that you can count on my help, whatever I can do to appease your mind. Know that my house is always open for you or your family at every hour of the day or the night.
I’ll pray and hope that this dramatic situation will know a happy end soon.

Your truly, Sir Eliott Sommerfeld

Mister Sommerfeld,

It’s almost 10 years that I’m working in your house, after long years of career in diverses places. It has been the happiest family where I ever worked, and you had been the best employer I ever had the chance to serve. It’s the heart broken that I’m today leaving your service, packaging my little suitcase, and saying goodbye to the rooms where I’ve known the best days of my life.
If you ever want me back in your house, to bring my support to Mrs Sommerfeld, please, do not hesitate to sent me a message, and I’ll be there in the hour.

Our world is affected by the worst disaster which could occur, and unfortunately, your family - our family I dare to write - have known the dark destiny of many others. I pray with all my heart that everything will be solved soon, that I’ll receive in few days, a letter from you, asking me to come back to Sommerfeld Manor, and continue to educate your two adorable daughters. I pray with all my heart that nothing wrong have happened, and that when we will hear the explanations of this, we will be releaved from our anguish in a good laugh as it has happened so many times in their childhood.

Mister Sommerfeld, accept my humbles respect, and the sincere devotion of a servant always at your service,

Mrs Suzanna Jefferson

Twin Love : the story of Elzbeth and Earina _DSC3308R

Mister Sommerfeld,

I’m at the regret to announce you that our investigation in the city of Stormwind and its surroundings had been a fiasco. I’ve sent a team of worthy city guards at the research of your daughters, but after two days and two nights of intence work, they have find no evidence and no trace of them.
I’m at the regret to announce you in addition that I can not afford any further investigations, considering the latest and dramatic pandemia of Pleague spreading out in the city. Our destiny lay now in the hands of the Light, and we can only pray for our sake.The sake of our entiere world.

Be assured of my sincere regrets for the unfortunate turn of the events,

Respectfuly,

General Marcus Jonathan

Dear Mr Sommerfeld,

I thank you to have understood how important it was for me to actively be part of the researsh. Since Miss Elizabeth and Erin have disepeared, I’ve not find the sleep anymore. You may not believe me, or you may even think that I’m crazy considering the days happening without any news of any kind, but I really feel, deep in my soul that they are still alive, and I want to find them before any arm are done to them, before it’s too late. Please, do not give up hopes!
I often dream that I’d have done something for my sister, when it was still time to do so. Regrets are useless if they don’t teach us a lesson. I don’t want to have regrets anymore, and I’ll do all in my power, even if I must die for it, to find them and rescue them.

As you allowed me to investigate the rooms of your daughters, I’ve find the diary of Miss Elizabeth on her desk. I hope she will ever forgive me to have beeing intrusive in her privacy, but because of this I’ve find an information which seem worth the sacrifice of modesty. I’m leaving the city and take the boat to Northrend tommorow, because I think they may have traveled till there. I’ll keep you updated about my investigations regulary through mails.
Give my respect to Mrs Sommerfeld.

May you find in the Light the comfort needed to endure the wait.

With the affection of a son,

Peter Duncan

Twin Love : the story of Elzbeth and Earina 112566549545t361

End of part I

Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down