Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disciples Training Period

+5
Vaell
Timna
Feral / Blackfall
Aadaria-Ioanna
Valestrion
9 posters

Go down

Disciples Training Period Empty Disciples Training Period

Post by Valestrion Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:31 pm

As some of you may be aware, the Disciples of Light are going through a bit of an OOC crisis currently. Most of our senior members have left the guild to form a new guild more focused on spreading the Light wider in the world. While there are a couple of reasons for this, one of the main issues has been the law and order RP that has consumed all our time. While the Disciples have long held Guard rights in Stormwind, it was originally a sideline and not our main role. With the lack of any other active Guard guild, however, we have found ourselves fulfilling that role full time. Most Disciples would agree that this is not a desirable situation. However, we have been split between those who consider it unavoidable as ICly we do not wish to abandon Stormwind to anarchy, and those who consider that position to represent a price that's too high to pay. We have now reached the point that, if the Disciples are to have a future, we need to do something about it. The Disciples will, therefore, be withdrawing from active law enforcement. ICly, I have informed key ministers of the Council that the Disciples needs to step back from front line duties to train new members.

While ICly, no Disciple should be able to walk past if he sees an innocent being harmed, and ICly we will still need to react if we witness crime, I would appreciate it if you all could avoid actively seeking us out for law enforcement RP. I hope that we will be back in our traditional role again in the future, once we have rebuilt, and there is another Guard guild in place, with members whose priority is law and order RP, to take the brunt of the police role.

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Disciples Training Period Empty Re: Disciples Training Period

Post by Aadaria-Ioanna Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:04 am

*noted and informed the guild*
Aadaria-Ioanna
Aadaria-Ioanna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://shadesofreflection.forumocean.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:00 am

I wish the Disciples good luck with the new (old?) direction! I felt pretty bad that you guys seemed locked into guard RP, but the Regiment seems pretty up-and-running again. Looking forward to seeing how the Disciples of Light RP with more RP time outside the guard role.

And I will refrain from dragging Kraldar over to every street brawl to fix it Wink
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:14 am

I approve of this. Perhaps the once and always murderous Timna will show up to ask some Lighty-stuff rather than mutter about Disciples sometime soon. Or for all I know, Ariandra! Wink

Good luck, all supports from me!
Timna
Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:02 am

Maybe Valestrion should become the Master-Chaplain and allow Wulfgnar to become the High Chaplain... just a thought.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:09 am

Sounds good. The regiment should be the one in charge of security now again anyway.

Good luck!
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:59 pm

Now that the regiment is in full swing again, it's definitely good to see the Disciples returning to what they're supposed to be. It can be incredibly frustrating playing the guards (Kudos to the regiment for sticking as long as they have), so I'm sure it'll be good for DoL to move away from that for a time and get things back on track.

Best of luck, Valestrion.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:24 pm

Aww I miss the really old days of DoL having Karthan acting as the Judge Dredd of DoL to the laws of Stormwind. Miss that guy.

However best of luck in this and hope you get what you're after.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:34 pm

Goodluck, hopefully everything will work out for you lot in the end.
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down