Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Wolf going into buisness

4 posters

Go down

Mr. Wolf going into buisness Empty Mr. Wolf going into buisness

Post by Broncrast Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:49 pm

Mr. Wolf going into buisness Reysblades5

Handwritten posters have found their way to various notice boards around the city of Stormwind.

Rey's Blades
In need of quality equipment for a
reasonable price? Look no further
and come down to Rey's Blades in
Old Town, and have a look at our
fine merchandises. From swords
to shields, even armor!

Also selling arrows, bolts & bullets.
Doing repairs, etchings and basic
enchantments.

OOC:

Rey's Blades is a IC shop, located in the Honest Blades building. Have been running this shop for quite some time now and some of you probably already know about it or have seen it. Several of our staff do have tradeskill professions so we are able to craft (least some items) on demand. If the Criminal side of the community decides to pay a visit ensure that least one of the shopkeepers are online, so we can respond to the attempt even if no-one is in the shop IC*.

* Rey's Blades does not take responsibility for any broken limbs, wounds, bruises, magical burns, mind traumas or any other damage that was caused to the unwelcome guests in the process.

Involved:
Reyleigh Wolf - Owner, Merchant and Blacksmith.
Monrena Scaletail - Merchant and engineer.
Timmy Deneton - Gunsmith.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rey's Materials
Reyleigh Wolf has opened a store for leather and cloth material clothing and armor, the finest silk, the strongest leather in the city at fair prices.
Repairs and custom clothing can be ordered and our doors are always open.

OOC:

Rey's Materials is a newly opened shop located in Mage Quarter at Larson Clothier, the shop has a tailorer who can craft items wanted and we are very interested in more people on our staff.
The shop is currently managed by Kedissa, Reyleigh is the owner of both his proud stores but has apointed her the manager of the cloth and leather shop.

Involved:
Reyleigh Wolf - Owner and Merchant
Kedissa "Molty" - Manager, Tailor and merchant.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Help wanted!
Both of Mr. Wolfs shops are great locations for RP and it brings alot of random roleplay as people look for ways to get that new piece of clothing, weapon or that awesome looking hat you've wanted to use for weeks now.
There are "Help wanted" posters across the city so if you want your character to have a job ICly just send a poke to the people involved, everyone is very welcome and if you have to professions to go with the work that is just a bonus.
This is a great opportunity to create a long and big working buisness and build alot of interesting RP.
All are welcome!!

Last edited by Reyleigh on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Broncrast
Broncrast

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Mr. Wolf going into buisness Empty Re: Mr. Wolf going into buisness

Post by Zathoroz Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:36 pm

(( I would like to note that i do farm the cloth myself that is used to make the stuff so it's almost no work done for you ))
Zathoroz
Zathoroz

Character sheet
Name: Zathoroz
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Broncrast Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:44 pm

*small note outside the weapon and armor shop*

Our blacksmith, Reyleigh Wolf, has taken a leave to explore the new continent aswell as learn from the pandaren about their own crafting abilities.
The shop is still open for orders and buying merchendise.

((If you want a simple IC repair or just place an order just poke me ooc and Heinrich (the NPC in the shop) will take care of it ICly! Also Deneton is still an employee so he will also be around to help))
Broncrast
Broncrast

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Broncrast Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:48 pm

((The big bad Mr. Wolf is back with maxed out Blacksmithing at your service good citizens of Stormwind!))
Broncrast
Broncrast

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Broncrast Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:07 pm

(Up to date with staff)
Broncrast
Broncrast

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:27 pm

((indeed monny's bombs and toys will please most.. no less she is able to make some more complicated items on request.. IM engie and mining to so also little work is required from the buyers end))
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Broncrast Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:48 am

((I haven't been around lately but decided to take a much needed break from wow, so the shop will be "closed" for RP but people can still use it ICly. Reyleigh will ICly be in the shop just working as usual while oocly I'm on leave. Take care everyone untill I return! o/ ))
Broncrast
Broncrast

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:51 am

((Wish I'd have known about this, just so I could have gone in and asked if they sold watches.

"What time is it Mr. Wolf?!"

"Get out my store."))
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Broncrast Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:29 pm

((Watches, perhaps, I do have a few people working for me ICly at the store but not sure how actively they work there, just poke the people listed under employed in the stores poster up top of this thread. I will be reachable on skype aswell so if needed I can do text RP from there, just send a PM if you want to contact me as I will be roaming the forums once in a while Smile ))
Broncrast
Broncrast

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down