Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gilnean Memorial [10-17-12]

4 posters

Go down

Gilnean Memorial [10-17-12] Empty Gilnean Memorial [10-17-12]

Post by Raenmar Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:19 pm

*Well-made posters, marked with the Gilnean emblem, are pinned to tavern walls, lamp-posts and building exteriors around both Darnassus and Stormwind City.*

Brothers, sisters, citizens of Gilneas; allies, supporters, friends of our nation: On the seventeenth of the tenth, in Darnassus, under shelter of the Howling Oak, will be held a memorial service. Hosted by Mister Richard Blackfur, and lead by Commander Raenmar Alric, all Gilneans - and all friends of Gilneans - are invited to commemorate the fallen of Gilneas, and of those close to it.

Those who fell during the invasion of our homeland, those who fell in the first effort to reclaim it, and the Gilneans who fell in aiding Theramore, in service to our allies, will be honoured and will be remembered, as will those who passed in peace. Those who have lost loved ones, friends, or companions, will be invited to speak some words for those they no longer have. Those who still stand will be brought together, inspired, and united.

I ask that you attend. Show that Gilneas still stands strong. Show the fallen that their deaths shall be remembered. And come together in a show of support for those who still fight.

Signed,
Commander Raenmar James Alric
Father, brother, son and friend of some lost.

--

Hey. So, this is a memorial event, primarily for Gilnean characters, but for any others who have a reason to be there. It'll be held on the 17th of October in the Howling Oak (Darnassus), 21:00 server time, as a part of the weekly Gilnean meeting hosted by Longknife.

All characters there will get the chance to speak about Gilneans, and non-Gilneans, that died either in the war, or in peace. The meeting itself is a great opportunity to meet other Gilnean RPers, get involved in what's happening with Gilnean RP right now, and to start growing the community. Anyone with an interest in Gilnean RP (and a valid IC reason >: ) is welcome and recommended to come.

If you'd like more information, feel free to whisper myself or Tuomas/Longknife/Decurius ingame, or PM us here. I'd also recommend joining the Gilneas channel!

Hope to see you there Smile
Raenmar
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet
Name: Raenmar Alric
Title: Commander, Druid of the Wild

http://gilneas.guildlaunch.com

Back to top Go down

Gilnean Memorial [10-17-12] Empty Re: Gilnean Memorial [10-17-12]

Post by Skarain Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:29 pm

I will come on Skarain if i am able at that time. I have had no reason to come to meetings of gilneans itself but.. we all have lost someone didn't we? Congratulations, you found her weak spot. Wink
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:53 pm

Raenmar wrote: I'd also recommend joining the Gilneas channel!

I'll be there of course, if nothing gets in the way.
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Raenmar Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:08 pm

Bump! Weekly Gilnean meeting is tomorrow, and the memorial is next week.
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet
Name: Raenmar Alric
Title: Commander, Druid of the Wild

http://gilneas.guildlaunch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:16 pm

I'll be at work I think... Bob's got no memories of gilnias as of yet perks of amnesia.I dunno
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Name: Ara
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down