Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H]The trials of Silvermoon, Ashen Ascendancy

+6
Tya
erwtenpeller
Enigma
Bloedneus
Grim
Xen-tau
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[H]The trials of Silvermoon, Ashen Ascendancy Empty [H]The trials of Silvermoon, Ashen Ascendancy

Post by Xen-tau Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:37 am

From the Supreme-Judge Silversun, Magistrix of Quel'thalas

During the last Silvermoon council, a court has been requested to manage a total of 2 possible crimes with at least two different suspects all most likely linked to each other. They will be stored under the dossier: Ashen Ascendancy until proven otherwise.

The trials summaries:

The trial of Tamika of the Ascendancy:
Charged with multiple assaults in Silvermoon, of whom are Silvermoon officials, wearing Death Knight plate armour. This person is most likely linked to the Ashen Ascendancy. Also charged with treason.

The trial of Lady DatharĂ­a
Had an outspoken agenda about Silvermoon and Undercity separating from the Horde and live their days in freedom. Possible links with Ashen Ascendancy. Charged with treason against the realm.

The Horde is invited to take the stand and explain to the court their version of crimes committed by the Ashen Ascendancy.

We will start with the trial against the soldier of the Ascendancy, and after that will continue with the second trial right away.
Tuesday 9 Oct, at the eigth bell in the evening in the Blood Knight Headquarters

-----------------------------------------

((Reserved for two more cases which are under investigation so I have no idea who to drag to the stand yet, and will have a different date but will most likely be linked to the outcome of this event as well.

As all of the Horde have had their experience with the Ascendancy, I thought of inviting all of the Horde, and thanks to Kristeas for the names!)).

Last edited by Aishling on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Different date)
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

[H]The trials of Silvermoon, Ashen Ascendancy Empty Re: [H]The trials of Silvermoon, Ashen Ascendancy

Post by Grim Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:33 am

Last night was my first real foray into Belf RP. Starting right in the deep end and now on trial immediately!
Grim
Grim

Character sheet
Name: Grim Stonepaw
Title: Warcaller

Back to top Go down

[H]The trials of Silvermoon, Ashen Ascendancy Empty Re: [H]The trials of Silvermoon, Ashen Ascendancy

Post by Bloedneus Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:10 am

This should be interesting. Who knows, I might even show up. If asked nicely.
Bloedneus
Bloedneus

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:41 am

So there will be a trial?

I'm confused and a little annoyed that the Silvermoon officials clearly dont communicate, since Tamika was sentenced to death last night without a trial, without a judge or jury and with no chance to say anything in her defense (untill she worked that in anyway).

The sentence has not been carried out yet. But i had a really bad taste in my mouth when i logged of last night, that sentences could be made by one person. And i hated the fact that rp was going to waste without atleast a trial. And now there is one?

Sorry if anyone feels lashed out at, but im just very confused.

Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:09 am

Yesterday was a very confusing day for most people. We got from no trial to a possible of four trials in what... an hour?

What Aishling said from the beginning was: "We'll postpone the trial" as that was to happen that same evening. The death of Aladras didn't make it any simpler I am afraid.

Aishling didn't hear anyone, and I am sure that if the Blood Knights are reading this they will come back to their decision. It was their wish to have this in front of a judge anyways.

Sentences can be made by one person, that's how Silvermoon works(It's oppressing). I do not know what conspired between Tamika and the Knights, but I hope she can take the stand.
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:19 am

I am completely fine with having Tamika getting judged and killed if thats where its going.

The fact that bothered me about last night was that it was looking like a great chance for rp was getting wasted. Luckily it seems there actually will be a trial. And that makes me happy.

Now to check if i can even make it monday.

Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:59 am

It might be how Silvermoon works, but I've gone out of my way to avoid speaking a death sentence on Scuzy even when that would be her most logical IC course of action. Buuuut this is perhaps a discussion better had elsewhere.

Either way, looking forward to watching this play out. These stories have been building up for some weeks, and it will be interesting to see how they conclude. Or not.

Either way it'll be good fun.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:18 pm

Tamika sadly cant be there monday Sad How about the sunday before, or tuesday after maybe? Or actually, any other day of that week Smile

Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tya Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:12 am

You should probably approach the BKG about this ICly, because they have other plans unless informed that may interfere with any trial.
Tya
Tya

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:07 am

Tya wrote:You should probably approach the BKG about this ICly, because they have other plans unless informed that may interfere with any trial.

This is a little confusing, correct me if I am wrong but it was a member of the BKG that came before the Council telling us the Blood Knights wished for the Council to judge Tamika's fate. (After which we pointed out Aishling should be in charge of such.) Aishling proceeded by postponing this because of Aladras' sudden demise. I am not quite sure where this seemingly internal difference in opinion of having this trial came from. ^^"
Emrys
Emrys

Character sheet
Name: Emrys Sunwing
Title: Priestess

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:40 am

Enigma wrote:Tamika sadly cant be there monday Sad How about the sunday before, or tuesday after maybe? Or actually, any other day of that week Smile

I can't be there on Sunday as I have some other event. Tuesday sounds good to me though. I would be able to make it. ^^

Tya wrote:You should probably approach the BKG about this ICly, because they have other plans unless informed that may interfere with any trial.

I will inform the BKG about this IC, but it is as Emrys said... The Blood Knights brought her up to the council to rule over that person, and they appointed me. I do not know anymore who brought her to the council... but she wanted the council to look at it, and therefore me. I wasn't aware that other plans had been made.

I wanted to have it done with quickly, and said I would do it after the meeting... and then Aladras came along. I felt it was better to postpone it and I mentioned that a couple of times... but because I didn't mention a date I thought I create an event the day after so people would know I was still on it... it seems that's too slow. ^^"
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:21 pm

Alright, so this is tonight, yes?

Great!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:33 pm

Si! It is tonight. ^^
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:11 pm

This was the most speechless I've ever been during RP.

I'm 100% fine with Datharia dying. Scuzy asked me first and I said yes. What shocked me was 10 minutes of the trial continuing while Datharia burned to death.
Grim
Grim

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:20 pm

Grim wrote:This was the most speechless I've ever been during RP.

I'm 100% fine with Datharia dying. Scuzy asked me first and I said yes. What shocked me was 10 minutes of the trial continuing while Datharia burned to death.

The reason of that was because I was confused and had no idea what had been going on... I would've appreciated it if more people (like me and maybe a few knights) were informed of this as well as we also had to take action.

What I usually do is when I expect other people to do "something", I inform them... I wasn't aware of this and I didn't know what had been going on as suddenly everything was going sĂ³ fast.
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:24 pm

And 10 minutes was too short a time to react?

:\
Grim
Grim

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:28 pm

I was just as much confused what was going on.

Oh holy fire bolt?
Ah, people are standing around the target, good because I'm grasping at straws here (and lagging something weird).
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:31 pm

Well, if the action didn't come across then 10 minutes were indeed too short..
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darilas Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:44 pm

I was afk and out of the house to run to the shop and fetch baby-supplies. Just then. ><
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas Lionfeet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:07 pm

Aishling wrote:The reason of that was because I was confused and had no idea what had been going on... I would've appreciated it if more people (like me and maybe a few knights) were informed of this as well as we also had to take action.
It wasn't exactly planned that far ahead. But you are right, things did get a little hectic. I'm pretty happy with the results though, one less evil git to worry about!

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:Oh holy fire bolt?
Is that not supposed to be possible? I thought it quite fitting for a zealot to smite a "darkling" down with...
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:51 pm

I mean that more in a "I recognise that as an attack" way.

Edit:

erwtenpeller wrote:
II'm pretty happy with the results though, one less evil git to worry about!
And one more foreign organisation to worry about.

Shatterskull Marauders, misunderstood (wo)men of justice or evil hellbent on destroying law and order, more on this at eleven.

Last edited by Kristeas Sunbinder on Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloedneus Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:07 pm

Hey, we have women too!

Totally misunderstood though. It might be our manners. It's our manners, isn't it?
Bloedneus
Bloedneus

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:17 am

Hey now, Sunburn was perfectly polite while smiting evil.

Did I understand it correctly there is to be a trial for Scuzy, of some sorts? At the moment she's chillin' with the marauders. Way to put your foot down, Blood Knights! Going against the orders of Aish and Kris ^^
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:09 pm

I can't speak for Aishling, but we did talk briefly IC. There was/is some confusion on why ther'd be a trial if the judge herself saw it happen.
Maybe spin it so that some party sues her Very Happy

But there is also a bit of an issue if SMC should deal with it or if she should be punished by the Shaterskull Marauders, we never did get a decision on the extradition :3
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:05 pm

Well, the marauders started pooring into Silvermoon and at some point they managed to convince the BKG to hand Scuzy over to them.

But there was also talk of some trial to be had at a later date, I don't know. We'll leave that up to Silvermoon to figure out.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next