Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] The Grindhouse Inn - Keep on Grinding

2 posters

Go down

[H] The Grindhouse Inn - Keep on Grinding Empty [H] The Grindhouse Inn - Keep on Grinding

Post by The Z Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:46 pm

"Sometimes your glass isn't half-full or half-empty. It's just dirty and dry."
"...wha? This fortune's pure garbage..." Zobke muttered out, while glancing at Sayge, the Fortune Teller. The gnoll had the same neutral expression on his face as of usual, not giving much value to the goblin's insult. Zobke crumpled the paper in his fist before walking away. A tad clumsily, one might add, possibly because of a drink he had enjoyed...perhaps even several drinks.

Darkmoon Faire was as colorful as always, even more so when one was looking at it with a blurred view. Yet, it didn't cheer him up. Zobke gave his trusty companion several pats on it's furred back, watching as the wolf ran off into the distance, following it's master's orders. Seferyg was just an animal, but Zobke still rather had him somewhere far enough when he was really drinking. It's not a safe combination to have a loyal pet following the orders of a drunken, potentially angry goblin. Or so he had heard. Placing his backpack on the grassy ground, Zobke slowly sat down on a wooden bench, while his mind sank down into deep thoughts.

"Life not treatin ya well, eh?" a voice asked next to his shoulder, startling him. Zobke quickly glanced behind himself, not spotting anyone there, untill he looked up. Of the branch of a nearby old tree, a bat was hanging upside down. Not just a regular bat, of course, but one of druidic nature. It's eyes looked over him. "Hard to believe, in a place like this...it should be perfect fo' ya kind, no?" the creature continued. "Well, you know, it's...complicated." Zobke answered, before adding. "Also, just to make sure, you're a druid, right? Because I don't think I'm drunk enough yet to have a conversation with regular animals...". The druid chuckled as well as he could in his bat form, before nodding and stating "Not quite yet, but ya might be headin' that way...". Zobke shrugged, as he took a fresh bottle from his bag, taking a long sip from it. "Don't tell me you're here to teach me some of those life's lessons..." he mumbled out, wiping his mouth. "Are ya in a need of one, friend?" the druid asked, as he then flew off from the branch for a bit, disappearing into a puff of smoke. Soon, a troll druid was standing right where the bat had been, holding a staff with his other hand, as he eyed the goblin. "Well, like I said, it's...complicated." Zobke said, his voice now slurring slightly. "I've got plenty 'o time to listen..." the troll answered, as he sat down next to Zobke.

"...so what you are saying is, that we should spice up our drinks with something addictive to* really* get our customers hooked!" Zobke nearly shouted out. "What? No, that's not what 'am sayin' at all." the troll answered, holding in a sigh. "Oh. Right. Buuut...exploring and keepin our eyes open is at least something you *did* advice, right?" the goblin asked, now almost sober. "Right." the druid answered, now smiling slightly.

Stretching out, Zobke finally stood up, looking back at the troll. "Those were some good advices ye gave out. Almost money worthy...you wouldn't happen to be in need of a job, my friend?" he asked, barely hiding a grin. "I don't care much for money, but I can always offer help for those in need. Especially now, when there are some new winds blowing..." the druid nodded. "Mmh, yeah, winds...I'll be in touch with you soon enough, alright? Now I've got some new plans to unfold..."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now that we got that pointless story out of the way, we can tells you, that The Grindhouse Inn is at your service once again. Not that we've ever been away completely, but there might have been some inactivity during the past few months or so, as mentioned in our [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Anyway, we're still here, getting ready to head towards those mysterious mists.

But besides Pandaria, we're also planning on discovering some new locations for our own (and customers) use. That of course meaning a new location for our tasty Inn business. Our crew has been searching for potential locations for a while now and will most likely report of them near the end of this month or so. Who knows, we might even invite some VIP customers to come and experience our new location beforehand! There's also the possibility, that we'll be changing the location of our "inn" from week to week, just to keep things fresh. But none of these things are 99% certain to happen, so just keep holding your breath.

Also, in case you're wondering if you could help us in some other ways, besides emptying your pockets to get drunk, we're always recruiting new, like-minded people to join our ranks. We're not a big guild and can't promise you 24/7 PvE, PvP (or sadly even RP) activity, as we all got our real lives to live. But if a constantly flooding /gchat, crazy dungeon running and such things aren't on your top priority list of things to do in-game, maybe you could try joining the gang! We can still get a cozy chat going, as well as host evenings at our Inn, even if it would be just our staff getting drunk there! So give us a call...or a whisper...or whatever!

The Z

Character sheet
Name: Zobke, aka, Mr. Z
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] The Grindhouse Inn - Keep on Grinding Empty Re: [H] The Grindhouse Inn - Keep on Grinding

Post by Narushka Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:33 am

The gloomy spot of The Ratchet seemed now even more gloomy, while Nar'ushka layed her eyes to the inn. Propably last time, at least for a while. Everything was packed, and goblins had left already with their noisy choppers and storage of bottles they promised to "take very very good care of, miss Bossman". Nar'ushka looked the empty tables and floor that was supposed to be cleaned by the cook slash maid Wendina, but she'd be more suprised if Wendy (like they called her) actually would have done something. After listening the sounds of The Great Sea for a while, Nar'ushka shrugged a little and mounted her old, grumpy bear. Now, The Ratchet was left behind and everyone was able to take their time off before the next Darkmoon Faire where they all agreed to meet.

Not too soon, Nar'ushka was walking under sky of Darkmoon Island. Stars looked like holes that moths had gnawed into her old knapsack, fireworks split the air drawing colorful lines to the sky and leaving behind a smell of black powder. And under all of the noises, she could already hear familiar voices. It was her goblins joyfully mingling and propably telling stories of their travels, new beers they have tasted and bussiness ideas they had made, with their blipblop-goblinlanguage she couldn't understand much. Suddenly it felt they hadn't been apart that long.

And now, Nar'ushka found herself standing on a platform in somekind of arena inside Orgrimmar. Brawl'gar Arena, the goblins said. "Miss Bossman, it'a full of potential! Look at this place!" the goblins shouted and exhibited the place to her and couple of new friends who they decided to hire to the inn wich was supposed to relaunch soon. After looking all the exited people around her, Nar'ushka sighed and said "I guess we need to start unpacking then".

After a few months break, The Grindhouse Inn is back! We're opening our inn soon in the Brawl'gar arena to serve you drinks and food, no matter were you hungry for fighting or thirsty just because of watching. After grand opening (time and date will be announced soon) we're open on Wednesdays and Sundays after 19:00 gametime.

For the ones who don't know us, we are small and casual RP guild who ran inn in The Ratchet before Mists of Pandaria came alive. Even when our main focus is in RP, we also like to maintain a friendly close knit community for levelling, instanecs, old school raids, casual heroics and scenarios and ofcourse the chitchattery in /g. The doors are open for everyone no matter your characters background since we don't have militaristic, political or religious intrests. Our main goal is to bring a place with easy accsess for everyone to RP in.

At the moment we're especially looking for in-guild customers for "resident" or "local drunk" ranks to get a nice, stable core for the guild so we wouldn't need to rely our roleplay only to outside guild customers.

If you're interested, you can contact anyone online with your guestions or leave a request via guild recruitment tool so we can contact you later.
Narushka
Narushka

Character sheet
Name: Narushka
Title: Innkeeper of The Grindhouse Inn

http://perkele.tk

Back to top Go down

[H] The Grindhouse Inn - Keep on Grinding Empty Re: [H] The Grindhouse Inn - Keep on Grinding

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:00 pm

Bump, wish you all the best of luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:43 pm

The Z

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:42 am

Drinkards, drunkards, bouncers, doorsers...positions available!

The Z

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:45 pm

I usually post our guild-related news to our events thread, but since we're not currently active on the field of RP, I'll use this one instead. Both me and Narushka went on a break of around 5-6 months and returned from it somewhat recently. During that break, our Guild Master rights were passed on to another member, due to the "3 months of inactivity" policy Blizzard has. We've known that member for a good while in-game and are pretty sure that the guild is in better hands with him than some other random person, but we weren't in contact during that break of ours, so we're not sure what his WoW goals are currently. Either way, now it's seemingly his time to be inactive, so we'll see if it takes another 3 months before we can take over the guild again! I know it techincally doesn't stop one from RPing, but I'd still like to have the ownership of a guild us two originally started.

That's about it, just a small bit of information to anyone who might care!

The Z

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down