Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Irikanar Grimmeor [ Obsession ]

Go down

Irikanar Grimmeor  [ Obsession ] Empty Irikanar Grimmeor [ Obsession ]

Post by Phreek Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:03 am

ooc: Old story about Irikanar when he was part of the Sixty Thieves, as Fox.

The tavern – The twitching Tiger!
Now serving one manacrystal with every pickled kodofoot!
Try our deep-fry murlocfins and mead!

The goblins screeches curiously makes you move towards the shady tavern. You can hear a scratched recording of the Elite Tauren Chiefetains playing loudly within. As you walk inside, your eyes tear up from the thick smoke that quickly engulfs you like it has with the entire tavern. You see an ogre wearing nothing but a loincloth and a bowtie stand next to a stage. On this stage, two sindorei women dances, dressed in bunnyears and bikinis. You gaze hard enough to make the ogre grunt at you .
”Nah fun’ buiss!”
You quickly avert your eyes and notices the orc cleaning glasses behind the bar, the girls dealing out drinks and pickled kodofeets on huge trays for numerous barking and cackling men by their tables. The only source of light are the hissing manawyrms, chained up by the ceiling, leaving a dim blue light through the smokey tavern.
An older orcish woman grins up at you, grabbing your lowerarm. She wears a snug laced dress and a tall purple wizardhats, and her eyes offers deals you only would find in your nightmares.
”Want to play little one?” she grins, revealing two or three gaps where teeth should be.
You stumble backwards, squirming from the womans hold.
”T-thank you but.. not today..” you swiftly excuse yourself before leaving the tavern,
longing to take your buisness elsewhere.
Unlike Irikanar.

Backstage: a room clattered with used bikinis, bunnyears, makeup, fruits and unmade beds and sofas behind the stage. A strong scent of roses and rum. The base from the music in the tavern is heard.

”What are you writing there hun’?” a young female voice sings out from behind a long red drape.
Irikanar scribbled, almost angrily, with his quill, not caring enough about the woman to answer her.
The young voice sighed deeply.
”Hun’ I am not too sure about this.. I was a much prettier redhead..” she doubted.
He stopped writing, going through his notes before closing his book.
”Let me see.” He demanded.
The drape was in one swift move pushed aside, revealing a young elf with black long hair, in a very snug black dress. She stroked down the dress, feeling almomst sufficated wearing it.
”I dont know hun, it is lovely of you to try and style me up but I think it is a bit too snu- ”
”Its fine.” he interrupted while approaching her, adjusting her hair slightly.
He studied her coldly up and down, making her shift uneasily, and without averting his eyes he picked up a cherry from the fruitbowl next to them, squeezing it between two fingers, the other hand grabbing the womans chin.
”I thought we were going for dinner…” she smiled faintly, secretly proud of herself for ”bagging a rich one” as she thought she had. Her eyes widened with her cheeks blushing as he demanded her to pucker up her lips. She licked them before doing what she had been told. Irikanar rubbed the cherry against her lips until they glowed with a sharp red color. He grinned down at her, eating the cherry.
”S-so you.. you like it?” She smiled, beeming with insecurity.
”It is as close as we can possibly get..” he smirked down at her, still inspecting every detail on her. The dress he had bought her, the color in her hair, the lips.
”You smoke right?”
The girl nodded, rubbing her arm slowly.
As if annoyed, he sighed down at her, but kept his smile up to not scare her.
”Dont look so scared of me. You are not scared of me are you?”
”N-no Im just…nervous.” she mouthed out shyly, avoiding his eyes that were peering down at her still.
”Well you are not nervous either.” He said, as if ordering it. His eyes darkened into a dim purple shade under his hat as he felt satisfied with his work.
”I love you.”
The girl blushed into a deep red, finding the man so close up against her, she could feel his breath.
”w-what? But you don’t know me…”
Irikanar grabbed her wrist gently, leaning down to kiss her silent.
In the kiss, he could not help but to remember his own words to Skipper.
”My heart will always belong to her…”
He grabbed the girl more firmly.
”But hers will never be mine.”
Phreek
Phreek

Back to top Go down