Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics

+55
Gogol
Zalissa
Yarnaat
Lini
Mandui
The Z
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Ruby
Gesh
Khendran
Azmariel
Anivitas
Quin
Aadaria-Ioanna
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Raene
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Tso/Feloreth
Kettin
Seranita
Xen-tau
Ralegh
Vaell
Lavian
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Kristeas Sunbinder
Coppersocket
Kittrina
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Raenmar
bloop
Baròth / Olian
Thelos
Humphry
Finnabhair
Drustai
Amaryl
Grufftoof
Ledgic
Lyniath
Nithel
Eowale
corleth
Muzjhath
Lexgrad
Lorainne/Bridlington
Shaelyssa
Antistia
Darilas
Dréfurion
Ixirar
Chase - Esou
Rmuffn
Feydor
Ron Sexton
59 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics - Page 39 Empty Re: Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics

Post by Vaell Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:03 pm

For future reference, if I move or delete Vaell, can someone not take the name? Just use TRP to change it. It sounds like a nightmare for both the inheritant and predecessor!
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics - Page 39 Empty Re: Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics

Post by Finnabhair Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:05 pm

Frankly, if she didn't want someone else to take the name, she should have created a lowbie char and saved it. You snooze, you lose!
Finnabhair
Finnabhair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:32 pm

I don't see why you get your feathers all ruffled up really xD

I don't particularly mind this, otherwise I would have said something the moment I received the email from Blizzard about a month ago.

Lastly, according to the peeps who saw the character, it does look like Mandui with the exception of the horn shape, which obviously confused them after having a specific Mandui be around on the server for so many years. Like I said, this post was made to prevent even more people from sending emails or generally poking me with questions. ^^

I was anything but hostile in it, so... calm down. Deep breaths etc.
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Mandui wrote:Lastly, according to the peeps who saw the character, it does look like Mandui with the exception of the horn shape, which obviously confused them after having a specific Mandui be around on the server for so many years.

Yup. No idea if it was intentional, but the character does look similar to the original. Same skin color, same hair color. Horn style, hair style, and I think the face are different though. Not exactly the same, but when combined with the name it can be confusing.

Last edited by Drustai on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyrael/Alexandra Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:40 pm

No, really, I do not see an issue here, honestly! I did take the name (which was free so anyone could have taken it really) for my alt character because I genuinely like the name. Definately not because it was yours, though I heard you thought it was complimenting of me to do so, but that is besides the point. Of course I was a bit hesitant whether I should or not, because first I didn't mean to upset or trouble you and second because reputation seems to follow people within this small yet awesome realm and I rather not be confused with someone else hence why I always told people that "I am not Mandui" when I was asked, or even when I heard that someone was having that question. Besides, honestly, it wasn't that many people who asked.

To avoid this "amagad drama" I will delete the character because as I said I really don't want you to feel distressed over this, Mandui, for me, it never was a big deal other than the fact that you could mind - and I was informed by 2 of your friends (one of which we have in common) that, and quoting: "She didn't mind, she laughed and said it was "okay!" It's not like she's planning to return!"

But anyhow, too much talk about something so petty. Enjoy!
Dyrael/Alexandra
Dyrael/Alexandra

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dréfurion Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:43 pm

We, your king, were not amused.

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyrael/Alexandra Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:48 pm

Sorry! Lol xD You won't catch me on a dramallama movie!

Mandui, when you're there tell me so that I can delete the character on which I'm holding your name on so that you can take it back.
Dyrael/Alexandra
Dyrael/Alexandra

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saevir Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:04 pm

Alexandra/Maeryth wrote:No, really, I do not see an issue here, honestly! I did take the name (which was free so anyone could have taken it really) for my alt character because I genuinely like the name. Definately not because it was yours, though I heard you thought it was complimenting of me to do so, but that is besides the point. Of course I was a bit hesitant whether I should or not, because first I didn't mean to upset or trouble you and second because reputation seems to follow people within this small yet awesome realm and I rather not be confused with someone else hence why I always told people that "I am not Mandui" when I was asked, or even when I heard that someone was having that question. Besides, honestly, it wasn't that many people who asked.

To avoid this "amagad drama" I will delete the character because as I said I really don't want you to feel distressed over this, Mandui, for me, it never was a big deal other than the fact that you could mind - and I was informed by 2 of your friends (one of which we have in common) that, and quoting: "She didn't mind, she laughed and said it was "okay!" It's not like she's planning to return!"

But anyhow, too much talk about something so petty. Enjoy!

I'm somewhat impressed by how lucky your timing was, since Mandui received the following email from Blizzard just a couple of days before your character first showed up on the armory.

Blizzard wrote:
Greetings,

Account Name: *****
Realm: Defias Brotherhood
Old Character Name: Mandui
Temporary Character Name: Manduixyz

We at Blizzard Entertainment understand how important character names are to our players. It is for that reason that we will, on rare occasions and with careful consideration, opt to make available the name of a character which has been inactive for an extended period of time. We have determined that this is an appropriate course of action in this case, due to the inactivity of the character listed above. We have provided the character in question with a temporary name, and you will be prompted to select a new character name upon your next log-in.

Anyway, just passing along word that there's not much point in you deleting the character now since Mandui isn't planning on resubscribing
Saevir
Saevir

Character sheet
Name: Saevir Dawnseeker
Title: Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:06 pm

Don't think Mandui was causing any drama out of this. As she said she really doesn't mind. Felinaa however seems subtly hostile about this. Ancient horrors rising once again?
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnabhair Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:19 pm

Eira wrote:Don't think Mandui was causing any drama out of this. As she said she really doesn't mind. Felinaa however seems subtly hostile about this. Ancient horrors rising once again?

I've had lies told about me. I can't stand liars. And making an accusation that this person is using the alias "Mandui" on Skype was a blatant lie and I can't stand that kind of false mud-flinging.
Finnabhair
Finnabhair

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:21 pm

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics - Page 39 Stalin_victory
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:22 pm

Farelin/Dijie wrote:
Eira wrote:Don't think Mandui was causing any drama out of this. As she said she really doesn't mind. Felinaa however seems subtly hostile about this. Ancient horrors rising once again?

I've had lies told about me. I can't stand liars. And making an accusation that this person is using the alias "Mandui" on Skype was a blatant lie and I can't stand that kind of false mud-flinging.

You're implying that it's Mandui lying, when she is probably simply relaying what she has been told by people who are playing the game.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dréfurion Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:31 pm

Farelin/Dijie wrote:

She wasn't fucking mudflinging, geez.

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:32 pm

Farelin mad

Speaking as an outsider, seems pretty silly to take the name of someone who's pretty well-known like that, it's not like there aren't any other nice names ever ever :L drustai's a nice name but i can live without it :L

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnabhair Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:33 pm

Drustai wrote:
Farelin/Dijie wrote:

You're implying that it's Mandui lying, when she is probably simply relaying what she has been told by people who are playing the game.

Then she should have chosen her wording a bit more intelligently instead of making the normal implication that she's an innocent victim in all this. It's no secret I don't like her and her white knights might rush me but I don't care. She's no longer part of the community so she can stop trying to cause trouble for someone else by making false accusations.
Finnabhair
Finnabhair

Back to top Go down

Post by Lini Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:41 pm

Farelin/Dijie wrote:
Drustai wrote:
Farelin/Dijie wrote:

Then she should have chosen her wording a bit more intelligently instead of making the normal implication that she's an innocent victim in all this. It's no secret I don't like her and her white knights might rush me but I don't care. She's no longer part of the community so she can stop trying to cause trouble for someone else by making false accusations.
All I'm getting from this is that Mandui came here to clarify that the current Mandui in-game isn't her.

Perhaps it's your own dislike for her that's making you see all that hostility you're now making such a big number of?
Lini
Lini

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:45 pm

Perturbo wrote:Farelin mad

Speaking as an outsider, seems pretty silly to take the name of someone who's pretty well-known like that, it's not like there aren't any other nice names ever ever :L corleth/greagoir's a nice name but i can live without it :L
thanks bro

the name i always wanted to take was Dostoyevsky (or whatever feydor(?)'s old warlock used to be called)

i love russian names ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:49 pm

corleth wrote:

Speaking as an outsider, seems pretty silly to take the name of someone who's pretty well-known like that, it's not like there aren't any other nice names ever ever :L corleth/greagoir's a nice name but i can live without it :L
thanks bro

the name i always wanted to take was Dostoyevsky (or whatever feydor(?)'s old warlock used to be called)

when i was making my shadowbreaker for that campaign in the barrens aaaaaaaaaages ago and I needed a name, i went to dragon age wikia and scrolled down the names of those templars till I found one I thought was great, too bad someone beat me to it Sad

looks like todays the day though

Back to top Go down

Post by Dréfurion Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:52 pm

I remember when everyone was called Monrena..

... ... >: D

Last edited by Drefurion on Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevelle Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:52 pm

corleth wrote:i love russian names ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
love names ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
love ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sevelle
Sevelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:53 pm

Drefurion wrote:I remember when everyone was called Monrena..

... ... >Very Happy

I STARTED DAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:54 pm

Lini wrote:
Farelin/Dijie wrote:
Drustai wrote:
Farelin/Dijie wrote:

All I'm getting from this is that Mandui came here to clarify that the current Mandui in-game isn't her.

Perhaps it's your own dislike for her that's making you see all that hostility you're now making such a big number of?

Lini bangs it right on my thoughts there. Mandui came here to add clarification so people would stop prodding her about it via other means. I don't see the problem here.

Also there's no white-knighting needed here.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Khendran Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:10 pm

Mandui's post was a valid one, and I posted a response simply to clarify that the "current" Mandui chose the name because she liked it, no more, no less. As she herself said, no pretending was done. I did not intend or want to see drama start out of it and apologize if I've offended anyone. And as she has already told that she is willing to delete the character and return the name, I don't see why this has to drag on any further.

Cats plz.

Khendran

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:12 pm

Khendran wrote:Mandui's post was a valid one, and I posted a response simply to clarify that the "current" Mandui chose the name because she liked it, no more, no less. As she herself said, no pretending was done. I did not intend or want to see drama start out of it and apologize if I've offended anyone. And as she has already told that she is willing to delete the character and return the name, I don't see why this has to drag on any further.

Cats plz.

Don't think you did any wrong here, it's k.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:57 am

corleth wrote:

thanks bro

sorry bro, i was surprised it was available (dostoyev)
to lessen the pain im actually going to start using him for rp more

edit:
these things creep me the fuck out
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next