Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IC] Invitation to the Westfall Charity Feast

3 posters

Go down

[IC] Invitation to the Westfall Charity Feast Empty [IC] Invitation to the Westfall Charity Feast

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:49 pm

Criers walk the streets to announce the public invitation, Messengers are send across to all Alliance races and orders and posters are being spread in all major cities and strongholds:

The House of Nobles invites you all to the upcomming Charity in benefit of Westfall and the restoration of Moonbrook.

Hosted by Lady Merissa Elise of the House Drackenrise, all are welcome to attend to this cultural event, be it to learn of different cultures or to support the cause.

The feast will be held at Moonbrook on the 2nd day of the 9th month at 9 bells in the evening.

Preffered dresscorde according to the guest's own culture in aspect of the presented theme

All are welcome

[IC] Invitation to the Westfall Charity Feast Crest-10

OOC: the IC invitation to this event now public for all, more information can be found here and calendarinvites are IC going out to gleaders of every guild I can possibly think off. Hope I left nobody out: http://www.defiasrp.com/t5530-a-cultural-charity-feast-in-benefit-of-westfall-moonbrook-wip-02-09-2012

Last edited by Sharyssa/Adenah on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet
Name: Skytalon/Duskeye
Title: Archer/Pyromancer

Back to top Go down

[IC] Invitation to the Westfall Charity Feast Empty Re: [IC] Invitation to the Westfall Charity Feast

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:12 pm

Jonah Dwyburn sits by the table in the Library reading the invitation, then quickly writing letters to his officers. The night is cold, yet sweat covers his face as he writes quickly. All the letters look quite similiar, with a copy of the invitation attached, the following one sent to a certain worgen rogue's house in Stormwind.

To mister Siegmund Shadow
Stormwind City

Found this invitation earlier this evening, I think we'd better be present at the event to avoid unfortunate rumours spreading, and remove any clues we may have left behind that may become sources of such rumours.

I don't need to remind you of the consequences we might face if we fail.

Jonah Dwyburn

Back to top Go down

[IC] Invitation to the Westfall Charity Feast Empty Re: [IC] Invitation to the Westfall Charity Feast

Post by siegmund Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:52 am

Siegmund sits at a table, doing his mail check. He takes the urgent letter into his hand, carefully reading it, letting out a sigh and then letting out a thoughful stare into his fireplace.

Well we'll just have to spread some new rumors.. Or.. get everyone drunk, that is.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuomas/Decurius Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:12 am

*In the Old Barracks, a not-too-young looking worgen hears the criers, snorting.

They took their time. Perhaps I should get there and avoid my girlies to ruin everything. Perhaps...
Tuomas/Decurius
Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:02 pm

Updated with the correct time for the -guests- who will attend, the time of arrival/start is different for the cultural peeps Smile
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet
Name: Skytalon/Duskeye
Title: Archer/Pyromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down