Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IC] The Ashenvale's Stalker.

+5
Ixirar
Arkil
Lomenár Nightsinger
Eavya Morninglight
Silmaniel
9 posters

Go down

[IC] The Ashenvale's Stalker. Empty [IC] The Ashenvale's Stalker.

Post by Silmaniel Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:55 pm

“Where is he?”

The purple skinned humanoid lying on the floor gasped as she attempted to wriggle away from her. She took a few steps towards the Kal’Dorei who squirmed in fear as she approached. A swift kick to the woman’s chin before she asked again. “Where is he?”

The woman couldn’t even answer. She babbled and burst into tears out of fear and panic. Silmaniel showed her a cold smile before she levelled her face to hers. She pointed towards the scar on her left eye, which lay silvery and motionless. “The one who did this to me… Aronan. He is a part of your people, your culture… surely you know where he is, unlike…” She recounted for a moment how many she had stalked and murdered so as to acquire information, but to no avail. Over the last year many had fallen under her blade in the search for her rival. This one was too another one of her victims.
“Answer me!”

And she cried and wept in fear, knowing not what to answer. Not even understand anything other than the fact that she mumbled a name and pointed towards a familiar scar. “Your kind forbids my kind’s magic, Elf. You know what manner of blade was used upon my eye.” And all she received for an answer was yet another attempt to break free from her hold and crawl to safety.

“You are of no use to me… Fine.”

She aimed a slash at the girl’s left eye and she shrieked in pain. Another quick jab and a slash and both the girl’s feet were useless. On her very arms, she attempted to gain some distance. “Know this girl…” She took a small crystal orb with a small flame inside it. “A confined heart of elements.” She smirked as she dropped it on the floor. It was set ablaze, and not a moment too soon did the fire spread to engulf the whole house.

“I will not rest until I find him… even if I have to slaughter every last one of your people. Even if I have to burn down the very last tree. Even if I have to dig to the bowels of the world! I will find him and make him bleed for me! All of you!” And with a maddened laughter, inflicted by the smell of both blood and fire she rose up on her feet and left through the door, kicking down a closet, blocking the way out.
She heard the girl’s screams for a long time. Babbling something which she could not understand nor did she care to. She never really bothered to learn Kal’Dorei, she’d not start now.

“It has been too long… almost a year has gone by and this search has led me nowhere. I must return and regain once more my standing amidst the Unit. Then I promise you Aronan, I promise you with all my strength and for the boiling blood within my veins I will see your homeland churn! With the fury of my people! Under the blessings of the Sun, I will see you all burn!”

Last edited by Silmaniel on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Silmaniel

Back to top Go down

[IC] The Ashenvale's Stalker. Empty Re: [IC] The Ashenvale's Stalker.

Post by Eavya Morninglight Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:23 pm

*Hides away Eavya and kid*
Uhoh... Aro?
Eavya Morninglight
Eavya Morninglight

Character sheet
Name: Eavya Morninglight
Title: Priestess of Elune

Back to top Go down

Post by Lomenár Nightsinger Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:52 pm

Interesting, this...

Though, Lo will most certainly not stand for it. Silmaniel will have a wall of Sentinels to work her way through if she thinks that she can get away with harming innocent kaldorei on their own turf.

Don't care what she does with Aronan though... but if she threatens innocent kaldorei, she will be the one burning.
Lomenár Nightsinger
Lomenár Nightsinger

Character sheet
Name: Lomenár Nightsinger
Title: Commander of the Blackmoon Sentinels

http://www.ceciliamezzo.se

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkil Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:49 pm

Right behind you Lome.

Call in the Druids!
Arkil
Arkil

Character sheet
Name: Arkil Stormfeather
Title: Keeper

http://www.alexandashley.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:09 pm

You're just gonna blow up the world again.

Go away druids.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:07 pm

as long as she does not come to darkshore.. Im happy
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkil Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:25 am

Debri wrote:You're just gonna blow up the world again.

Go away druids.

/gasp!

[IC] The Ashenvale's Stalker. 220px-Shaggy-wasn't-me
Arkil
Arkil

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:30 pm

Lomenár wrote:

Silmaniel will have a wall of Sentinels to work her way through.............. she will be the one burning.

I'll hold you to that.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:14 pm

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:
Lomenár wrote:

Silmaniel will have a wall of Sentinels to work her way through.............. she will be the one burning.

I'll hold you to that.

Pffft, great job forming into a wall *Throws Explosve*.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaniel Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:47 pm

You won't ever see her coming!

Silmaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lomenár Nightsinger Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:39 pm

If she starts murdering random kaldorei, then we'll definitely know that something's up... and we'll keep an eye out. We're not blind, nor deaf, nor stupid. ^^
Lomenár Nightsinger
Lomenár Nightsinger

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaniel Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:04 am

Then by all means! Let's set up some atmosphere!

Silmaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Calisar Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:58 pm

The wooden deck splintered and heaved, throwing Kaldorei screaming into the water as fire poured across the sky…

She shivered; it had been a long time since that dream, that memory.

The thin coil of steam rose from the kettle, bubbling and spitting it drew her attention back to the rented room. Tipping a few leaves into her wooden mug, Cal padded out onto the balcony overlooking the craftsmen’s terrace, cocooning herself in a blanket with the drink as she pondered the night before…

“Your people will burn…”

The blood elf had been quick, had caught her flatfooted at Aessina, the well-used blade like an extension of her hand. The point had filled Cal’s world, a casual death from an unhinged mind, what a way to end.

But the Blood Elf, Silmaniel she had called herself, had wanted information. Had demanded the whereabouts of Aronan.

“He is but a memory to me… even if I did know of him now; it would be no favour to tell you”

What had Aronan done to inspire this venom? Cal’s attempt to reach for her mace had been halted by the blond Elf nimbly dancing behind her, blade held to her back. She had been horrifyingly fast…

“Give me your name, I want to play a game you and I…”

Frustrated Cal twirled the mug around looking at her hands, she remembered her fear with a sickening lurch. It had frozen her in place as Silmaniel had unfolded her idea.

“You know the price if anyone finds out”

It was probably nothing, ravings of solitary fighter having seen too many battles. What could one Sin’dorei possibly do?

Shan’do Arkil was right, these lands were well guarded and the Sentinels would be alerted. The Order was strong.

She drained the mug and shrugged off the blanket in frustration. “Stupid, stupid… forget all your training at the sight of a blade?” Muttering she threw on her cloak and hefted her mace stepping out into the Darnassus light. Time to refresh old skills and warn old friends.

==
*Tiny snippet of the cross faction RP we did the other night, Silmaniel is a nasty piece of work, much fun Wink*
Calisar
Calisar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaniel Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:42 pm

Awesome! Now let's see what a "lone fighter" can do!

Silmaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkil Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:55 pm

Looking forward more to get involved with this! Cali, hit me up in game when i'm on. Smile
Arkil
Arkil

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lomenár Nightsinger Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:53 am

This sounds even more promising now... Lo should be alerted ASAP. I'll try to get on sometime during the weekend, or at the beginning of next week. ^^
Lomenár Nightsinger
Lomenár Nightsinger

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eavya Morninglight Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:35 pm

Perhaps someone can contact Eavya? Smile
Eavya Morninglight
Eavya Morninglight

Character sheet
Name: Eavya Morninglight
Title: Priestess of Elune

Back to top Go down

Post by Calisar Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:46 am

The bank vault had been unused for years; dust clung to her robes as she dragged boxes of scrolls aside. There it was though, the small stamp, blowing the dirt away the crossed wings caught the light dully. If she was going to be sending letters it wouldn’t be stamped with the guild crest, this wasn’t official guild business, it wouldn’t feel… right.

Old friend, can we meet? Cal wondered if the Old Paladin would respond, what he would say if she explained how things had developed since her initial scrawled warning, her plea for him to track Aronan in Stormwind.

What would you do, if an enemy came to you and cast their weapons aside... If they just wished to talk?

How could she even begin to explain, but valuing his judgement, she sealed the letter pressing the old ring into the dark drying wax.

Outside again, back pressed against the main bank of Darnassus, no surprises here no voices from behind, she pulled another scroll from her bag.

She had to tell the Order something… The memory of Silmaniel’s voice hissed in her mind “You know the price if anyone finds out”.

It was a long time before Cal could begin to write.

Ishnu’alah Sister, I write to you first, though I would welcome a moment with the Shan’do… or maybe even the Lieutenant?

Silmaniel did not seem to wish any physical harm, conversation laced with just enough malice to keep the Night elf scholar in check. Obedient. Let her enjoy the game Cal thought, she could not deny some of the words had hit closer than the blood elf could have realised. Scratched at thoughts that had festered awhile.

Ridiculous... don’t even begin to play along…

Casting the sealed letter into the mailbox, Cal returned to sit, back resting against the wall.

“I could hire a guard you know.”

“Excellent, the greater the challenge, do so and watch them die around you…”

Looking from face to face of those mingling around the bank in the morning mist, Cal wondered if that was actually true. Plenty could handle a blade and many would risk it for a coin or a good cause.

“You have no choice”

Hefting her purse she judged the weight, it was worth considering
Calisar
Calisar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkil Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:44 am

Lovely Cali! I love how this is progressing! Very Happy
Arkil
Arkil

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down