Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] A Lecture on Demons, and other devilish magics

+4
Sylvaelynn
Emrys
Raene
Dolerien
8 posters

Go down

[H] A Lecture on Demons, and other devilish magics Empty [H] A Lecture on Demons, and other devilish magics

Post by Dolerien Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:19 pm

[H] A Lecture on Demons, and other devilish magics Advert10

OOC:
So, this is mostly for newer RPers, who may not know about the Legion or demons in general, or more experienced RPers who have become somewhat attached to their Demonic tools. Abulos has been tasked by the Council to fix the latter.

Dolerien
Dolerien

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] A Lecture on Demons, and other devilish magics Empty Re: [H] A Lecture on Demons, and other devilish magics

Post by Raene Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:57 pm

Hahahahaha! Bwahahahahaha!

So much lol at the minute.

Edit: Well, this is annoying. I can see that my post was reported, which is fantastic, although I'm not sure why. I just found the topic hilarious considering I know/suspect it's an event aimed directly at yours truly.

RPers who have become somewhat attached to their Demonic tools. Abulos has been tasked by the Council to fix the latter.

I was hoping to keep this IC, but it seems my hand has been forced by certain parties who can't let sleeping dogs lie, and instead must take great pleasure in trying to spite me at every relevant opportunity. Whoever reported my post, feel free to send me your reasons why in a private message. Then I'll send you one back detailing every other spam post on this site that slips through the net, and let you report those as well, seeing as you're so keen.

Abulos, great job on taking this up, honestly. I was intending to humor your event, and I still may, but I'll more than likely send you an IC letter as to why Senariul, my Warlock, won't be attending, and how he believes anyone disregarding the use of demons as intelligent creatures are wrong... ICly, of course.

In the meantime, I'll continue doing something productive, like... I don't know, laying the groundwork for two eager RP'ers to start a Farstrider Guild, and giving continuing support to their project, or writing out several character specific RP events for those who enjoy Silvermoons Roleplay. You (The reporter) just keep doing what you're doing with your council in the meantime, and I'll see you at the next meeting. You, Me, and the Four others who bother to turn up on time, audience and councillors combined.

Last edited by Aelrath on Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Bile and Hatred)
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] A Lecture on Demons, and other devilish magics Empty Re: [H] A Lecture on Demons, and other devilish magics

Post by Emrys Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:13 pm

Will attend with my own little warlock most probably, although she is not very fond of demons, she prefers to set things on fire over using such fickle creatures Very Happy Nice initiative.
Emrys
Emrys

Character sheet
Name: Emrys Sunwing
Title: Priestess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvaelynn Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:54 am

Ah, a shame I am on a holiday. A Shadow Priestess (pro demon use, go demons!) would have loved to attend, but unfortunately she has gone into hiding. Some less demonish folks trying to get to her and such, you know. Very disturbing.

Also, how has a very nice RP idea (a lecture form, that is) suddenly made the world evolve around one person?

I'd say the report is simply for denigrating laughter, but that may be me. Also, no need to be so rude on the council idea. At least people are trying to have some RP.

Great idea, interesting. Would've loved to be there to give you a hard time. Did I say I am pro demon?
Sylvaelynn
Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
Name: Sylvaelynn Sin'talah
Title: Sin Ashal

http://sinbelore.quickbb.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:55 am

Aelrath wrote:Stuff.

https://youtu.be/ee925OTFBCA

Now we got that out of the way, back ontopic? Very Happy
Emrys
Emrys

Character sheet
Name: Emrys Sunwing
Title: Priestess

Back to top Go down

Post by Solanum Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:59 am

Aelrath wrote:Hahahahaha! Bwahahahahaha!
So much lol at the minute.

Even though I did not report this, I can see without the edit, why someone would find this seemingly offensive towards the person hosting an event.

Aelrath wrote:
I was hoping to keep this IC, but it seems my hand has been forced by certain parties who can't let sleeping dogs lie, and instead must take great pleasure in trying to spite me at every relevant opportunity.

Of course, the world revolves around you.
My suggestion to you: start keeping stuff IC.

And on topic, nice work on the topic, looking forward to Sunday!
Solanum
Solanum

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:58 am

Sylvaelynn wrote:Also, how has a very nice RP idea (a lecture form, that is) suddenly made the world evolve around one person?

I'd say the report is simply for denigrating laughter, but that may be me. Also, no need to be so rude on the council idea. At least people are trying to have some RP.

Long story, probably won't interest you. The one who reported me, knows. I just wish they had the maturity to leave things be, and indeed, keep IC, IC. Speculation of who it was that reported me, shows that they have a tendency to not do that.

It doesn't matter, I'm washing my hands of this. If their idea of making Silvermoon a better place to RP involves logging only once, or twice a week and spending the rest of their time trawling this forum to report posts that disagree with them, then fine by me.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:03 am

Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:13 am

This Lord Magister Abulos Sunwing is clearly insane! Who dares oppose the beauty of demonic sexual pleasures.

Have a nice event. It will be a very interesting lecture (IC), I sense.

It looks like even more drama goes down in Silvermoon than in Glineas, Darnassus and Stormwind combined!
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:26 am

An interesting concept! I think I have a character that will join you there whom I haven't used for a long time!
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:22 pm

Nice idea for rp, hope to be there on something Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolerien Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:39 pm

In two posts, you managed to let me form an impression of you that isn't flattering at all. Congrats. That's actually quite an achievement. For those of you who recognised this as a simple lore lesson for those who may not know much about demons and the like, thus trying to attract more rpers to the server, well done to you too. Looking forward to seeing most of you Sunday Very Happy
Dolerien
Dolerien

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:15 pm

From the shadows, it looked like the event went very well last night, good lecture and interesting questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down