Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of the Stormwind Regiment (In another Dimension)

2 posters

Go down

Tales of the Stormwind Regiment (In another Dimension) Empty Tales of the Stormwind Regiment (In another Dimension)

Post by Marijn Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:06 am

Here's a story, wich i'm still working on.
It's a story about the tales of the stormwind regiment.
I've tried to do existing story's, but remembering all the small details became a pest.
So here's a story that happens in another dimension.
Most of the characters are existing in our WoW RP world, but certain characters carry our different ranks in this world.
Certain guilds are also in here, and should they feel like it's not decent for them to be pictured in this story like this, then I will remove this topic.
Here's a link to the site where i've posted the story's (The Stormwind Regiment site).
This is because otherwise I would have to create multiple topics here.
I keep the story regularly updated, so enjoy yourself!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(A little side note, you should start with part 1 since it's one long story line also please, ignore the lots and lots of typo's.)

Marijn

Character sheet
Name: Marijn Silverstorm
Title: Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Tales of the Stormwind Regiment (In another Dimension) Empty Re: Tales of the Stormwind Regiment (In another Dimension)

Post by Lexgrad Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:04 pm

There are some names there that make me smile Smile

But to really take your stories to the next lvl give the people what they want!!! Moar Dreth arr!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Tales of the Stormwind Regiment (In another Dimension) Empty Re: Tales of the Stormwind Regiment (In another Dimension)

Post by Marijn Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:16 pm

Moar dreth, Ohh noes!

Marijn

Character sheet
Name: Marijn Silverstorm
Title: Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down