Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Stormwind] Do you want to be CURSED?

4 posters

Go down

[Stormwind] Do you want to be CURSED? Empty [Stormwind] Do you want to be CURSED?

Post by Melnerag Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:59 pm

Ladies and gentlemen!

There is a Chapter/Veil event going on. It includes a crazy old mage with a fetish for curses too terrible to fathom. So I am looking for a few victims to stir things up. Did you ever have a dream of having your character cursed? It is time! Your and mine imagination is the only limit. I am ready to roll with anything from curse of paranoia, to race or gender changing curses to...things man is not meant to know.

Just leave a notice here or poke me in-game.

The old mage only terrorizes Kingdom of Stormwind, so sadly he doesn't do housecalls in Ironforge or Darnassus!
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

[Stormwind] Do you want to be CURSED? Empty Re: [Stormwind] Do you want to be CURSED?

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:13 pm

Dwy has been free of curses and mind control for far too long. Poke me ingame.

Back to top Go down

[Stormwind] Do you want to be CURSED? Empty Re: [Stormwind] Do you want to be CURSED?

Post by Melnerag Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:09 pm

Will do! Start thinking on a curse. Together we will come up with something so horrible, the world will unite in its attempt to deny it!
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Larnira Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:18 am

Hah im signing up! If anything else is needed just find me
Ingame!
Larnira
Larnira

Character sheet
Name: Larnira Darkmist
Title: Cadet in the Blades for Hire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorothee/Duvaineth Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:31 am

Wisper me ingame on Dóro plz. I already though of something insane youll prob like also.
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Dorothee/Duvaineth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhavz'amul Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:15 pm

I can use a curse, find me in game
Rhavz'amul
Rhavz'amul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down