Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Foray Industries Ltd.

+8
Norrian/Chezz
Shaelyssa
Valerias
Nifty
Lexgrad
Bradley
Demurral
Lorainne/Bridlington
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[A] Foray Industries Ltd. - Page 2 Empty Re: [A] Foray Industries Ltd.

Post by Lavian Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:36 am

Melnerag wrote:I can't believe Sophyra's married this monster...

...it is one-in-a-life-time chance! *dances happily*

...I... I can't believe... How short this marriage is going to be then.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:01 pm

FORAY INDUSTRIES Has Opened A

LUXURIOUS KITCHEN

For All Employees to Dine at
REDUCED PRICES!
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:24 pm

More adds, yay \o/
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

[A] Foray Industries Ltd. - Page 2 Empty Document of Reorganisation

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:20 pm

Document of Reorganisation

This official document outlines the reorganisation of Foray Industries Ltd. as decided by Thomas Bridlington and Sophyra Bridlington, key shareholders and founders of Foray Industries.

I.
a. The document to be signed by Lord Beaumont has been rescinded, the Lord’s property to be returned to him at once. All negotiations regarding industrial fusion will be ceased until further notice.
b. Relations with the Blades for Hire will be maintained, to ensure a fruitful future cooperation.

II.
a. Professor Warrington ‘s share in the company will be reduced to zero percent, without his consent. Consequently, a sum of four-hundred golden coins will be transferred to the Professor’s private bank account with the Bank of Stormwind once action has been taken.
b. Professor Warrington will be sacked unconditionally.

III.
Thomas Bridlington and Sophyra Bridlington will become sole shareholders of Foray Industries, and the company will not accept further investment.

Thomas Bridlington and Sophyra Bridlington remain owners of all assets they brought into the company at the point of marriage. This property cannot be alienated and will pass to their respective heir. All new assets are to be divided 40-60 between them; sixty percent being the property of Thomas Bridlington, forty percent of Sophyra Bridlington.

a. Investment in Kalimdor will be divided 40-60; forty percent from Thomas Bridlington, sixty percent from Sophyra Bridlington.
b. Investment in the Kingdom of Stormwind will be divided 80-20; eighty percent from Thomas Bridlington, twenty percent from Sophyra Bridlington.
c. Investment in the remainder of the Eastern Kingdoms will be divided 60-40; sixty percent from Thomas Bridlington, forty percent from Sophyra Bridlington.
d. Investment in Northrend and -should there be the rare occasion- the Outlands, will be divided 50-50, fifty percent from both parties.
e. Marine investment -investment in any of Azeroth’s seas and bountiful islands- will be divided 20-80; twenty percent from Thomas Bridlington, eighty percent from Sophyra Bridlington.

IV.
Thomas Bridlington and Sophyra Bridlington remain owners of all assets they brought into the company at the point of marriage. This property cannot be alienated and will pass to their respective heir. All new assets are to be divided 40-60 between them; sixty percent being the property of Thomas Bridlington, forty percent of Sophyra Bridlington.

a. In case a divorce occurs, the property will be divided 60-40; sixty percent for Thomas Bridlington and forty percent for Sophyra Bridlington. Further consultation required.
b. Should Sophyra Bridlington pass away before producing an heir, her share of the property will pass to Nizam Harun Ayyehide. Should Thomas Bridlington pass away before an heir is produced, all property will be distributed evenly amongst the survivors of the family Grey, from Gilneas.
c. Thomas Bridlington and Sophyra Bridlington must appoint an heir from their children, for once they both have passed, the continuity of the company must be ensured.
d. Should one of the two pass away after an heir has been produced, the deceased share will pass on to the appointed heir. If the heir is too young, the property will be held in trust by the surviving shareholder.

V.
The Committee of Industrialisation will be formed to ensure swift and effortless industrialisation and industrial coordination in the Kingdom of Stormwind and surrounding realms.

a. The location of the meetings has yet to be decided.
b. A chairperson will be assigned; whom will organise a committee meeting through an agenda, which is to be distributed beforehand.
c. The chairperson is responsible for running meetings: keeping the discussion on the appropriate subject, recognising members, and calling for votes after a debate has taken place.
d. All influential persona, entrepreneurs and philanthropists will be allowed to participate in the meeting.

VI.
a. The sheep husbandry located in Elwynn will be leased.
b. The cotton plantation located in Stranglethorn will be leased.

VII.
An ambulatory care clinic will be opened in the Dwarven district to see to the health of the employees and local citizens. Quality of facilities will be announced once negotiations with His Majesty’s Council of the Kingdom of Stormwind have been ensued.

VIII.
Foray Industries will seek out further investment in the Kingdom of Stormwind and beyond. Future projects are the following:

a. Coal mine in Redridge, Kingdom of Stormwind
b. Oil rig near Jaguero Isle, Stranglethorn
c. Marble quarry in Elwynn, Kingdom of Stormwind
d. Gold pit in Westfall, Kingdom of Stormwind
e. Industrial furnace in Stormwind, Kingdom of Stormwind
f. Machine tools and parts factory complex in Stormwind, Kingdom of Stormwind
g. Chemical factory complex in Stormwind, Kingdom of Stormwind
h. Papermaking factory in Stormwind, Kingdom of Stormwind
i. Utilities and toys manufactory in Stormwind, Kingdom of Stormwind
j. Firearms factory in Stormwind, Kingdom of Stormwind
k. Locomotive and machinery works in Stromwind, Kingdom of Stormwind
l. Sewerage system in Stormwind, Kingdom of Stormwind

Signed,

Thomas A. Bridlington
Sophyra Bridlington

((Thank you for pointing out the typo, Swindle.))
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:16 pm

Document regarding the founding of Reave Works, sister company of Foray Industries

In agreement with the sin’dorei currently inhabiting Quel’Thalas, Foray Industries has decided to extend its services to the region in an attempt to stimulate production of luxury products, and the exchange of both luxury products and raw materials between industrial powers.

Due to unstable international relations, and the undesirable nature of Foray Industries essentially being run by humanoids unwelcome in Quel’Thalas, Foray Industries will establish a sister company by the name of Reave Works, to acquire full operation within the realm claimed by the prosperous alliance of the New Horde.
With this in mind, Lord Magister Abulos Sunwing will supervise Reave Works until otherwise mentioned, and the Lord Magister will report directly to Thomas A. Bridlington, founder and dominant shareholder of Foray Industries. This is a matter of industrial hierarchy, not humanoid superiority.
All investment and funding will be provided by Foray Industries, and the sin’dorei associated with Reave Works needn’t worry about expenditures.

Reave Works will strive to set up the following ventures:
-Winemaking factory in Eversong Forest, Quel’Thalas
-Crystal refinery in Eversong Forest, Quel’Thalas
-Jewelry and textile workshop in Silvermoon City, Quel’Thalas

In return, Foray Industries will supply the sin’dorei associated with Reave Works with marble and gold; both the quarry and the pit currently being prepared for operation. Further negotiations regarding the quantities and payment of employees will ensue.

Due to the implications caused by shipping products in ships declared hostile by either alliance, a small dock in Gilneas will be restored for the designated ships to dock. The products will be unloaded and reloaded onto ships tolerated by the alliances of either destination. This will allow trade between Foray Industries and Reave Works without further unnecessary implications.
Plans will be drawn up by Foray Industries immediately, and the dock will be prepared swiftly.

Foray Industries strives for a fruitful and long-lasting cooperation with the sin’dorei, finding no pleasures in the current politics that hamper free trade which was once so dominant across the Eastern Kingdoms.

Signed,

Thomas A. Bridlington

Abulos Sunwing

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PREVIOUS DOCUMENT IS ONLY ACCESSIBLE TO EMPLOYEES OF FORAY INDUSTRIES, AND THIS DOCUMENT ONLY TO SOPHYRA, BRIDLINGTON AND ABULOS.
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:35 pm

“Comfy, fine sir?”

Your Exquisite FURNITURE has been Produced
In One of Many Factories Owned by FORAY INDUSTRIES!
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:26 am

Notice of Registration of Foray Industries, Ltd. under the Umbrella of the Steamwheedle Cartel.

This notice, sent to all notable publications and law firms in the Kingdoms of the Grand Alliance and the Free Peoples of Azeroth, is hereby the first official announcement of intent by the currently Stormwind based Industrial company, Foray Industries, in regards to free trade.

As of the moment this notice is published in any form, Foray Industries shall be recognised as a neutral company, dealing in free trade with all peoples of Azeroth, as a part of the Steamwheedle Cartel. As of such, Foray Industries shall thus be representative of, and a member of the previously said Cartel, and the Offices owned in Booty Bay shall be used strictly for the trading of foodstuffs, goods and other manufactured items, whereas the Stormwind Offices shall remain solely for trade within the Kingdom of Stormwind and the Grand Alliance.

This union has been made strictly in the interests of free trade with the neutral markets in Azeroth, and with a goal of friendlier co-operations with those neutral parties for the good of the Grand Alliance. Let it also be noted that Foray Industries is highly appreciative and thankful for our long term co-operation with Stormwind, and hopes that the Kingdom of Stormwind and the other members of the Alliance will invest in the future of all neutral races and trade for greater stability for all.

Signed, Thomas Andrew Bridlington, Co-Owner of Foray Industries.
Signed, Sophyra Bridlington, Co-Owner of Foray Industries.
Countersigned, Noggle Ozfokle, Representative for Steamwheedle Cartel.

Witnessed, Garfinkle Blasthoff, Representative of Steamwheedle Cartel.
Witnessed, Professor James Manoch Warrington, Legal Counsel of Foray Industries.
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:17 pm

Would people like to see this initiative revived?

EDIT: If not, may I ask what happened to everything 'built' at the time?
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demurral Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:07 pm

I thought you'd quit, Lorainne.
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet
Name: Greyclaw
Title: Witch of the Wilds

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:43 am

I have quit, yes.
However, I'd like to have answers to my questions, since I might come back to role play with a few friends.
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:55 am

I was never truly involved with the Foray Industries. I had some minor involvement when one of your employees were a cultist of mine at the time of Veil of Shadow, but otherwise not. The project with Booty Bay failed when we had an information leak, and thus that possibility ended from our side.

Speaking as an outsider, i am honestly not sure. Sure if we had a huge number of merchant roleplayers who were to keep shops open you could involve and enrich their roleplay but sadly shops tend to stay small or die quickly in comparison to bars, which in turn are common roleplaying hubs.

Would you have enough roleplayers in your disposal to form deals with them (Reaver style, 100% cut of the pay! or something of reasonable), considering that a majority of roleplayers are something far else than ordinary citizen or workers. Just look the number of severant roleplayers, which is a "lower class". Mercenaries, soldiers, archmages, nobles, cultists and paladins outnumber them 10 to 1.

Business roleplay may be enjoyable, providing funding, having projects and so forth, but do -you- enjoy doing it even if you'd not receive any concrete thank for you efforts? All roleplay enrich the community as a whole, thus you have my thanks even if you'd return the game with no big plans, like the revolution, guilds, organisations or industries...and just roleplay casually, you'd still have my thank.

Just consider what -you- enjoy doing, and you have your answer should you spend time and effort to get this rolling again. I recently joined the remade GLF as one of the less than five members, but i still enjoy it without doing anything actually. Why? I like military type of roleplay, i have enjoyed such since the time i started roleplaying in the Blades. It motivates me, wanting me to push forward the guild and do my best to make it "the" military guild with my contribution, even if it would never rise or i'd get never a thank of all i do.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:12 am

Pushing through a reshuffle and reorganisation. Keep your eyes on the first page!
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:09 am

Document of Organisation

I.
a) Foray Industries Ltd. shall now be known as Bridlington Industries Group plc. (BIG).
b) Bridlington Industries Group plc. will from this moment forth be a limited liability company whose shares are freely sold and traded to the public.

II.
a) Thomas A. Bridlington and his wife, Sophyra Bridlington, will share the title of Chief Executive (CE).
b) The matrimony between Thomas A. Bridlington and Sophyra Bridlington will have no further influence on the company, completely nullifying point III and IV of the Document of Reorganisation. Hence forth, all decisions must be discussed.
c) Professor James Manoch Warrington will officially be employed as Legal Counsel of the Bridlington Industries Group, further nullifying point II of the Document of Reorganisation.

III.
a) The Reave Works branch will be shut down -the lump sum to be contributed to the war efforts of the Great Alliance- and all ties with Silvermoon City will be severed unconditionally.
b) The Gilnean docks and ships will be maintained. The guards and dockworkers will enjoy a bonus coming New Year.

IV.
a) Bridlington Industries Group plc. will surrender its neutrality, instead supporting the Great Alliance, and thereby nullifying the Registration of Foray Industries, Ltd. under the Umbrella of the Steamwheedle Cartel.
b) Bridlington Industries Group plc. declares its allegiance to the Kingdom of Stormwind, also moving its headquarters to Stormwind City from Booty Bay.

Signed,

Thomas A. Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2