Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Putting together an acting group!

5 posters

Go down

[A] Putting together an acting group! Empty [A] Putting together an acting group!

Post by Demurral Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:34 pm

I've had thoughts of putting together an acting group of travellers who will travel around Azeroth, telling stories and singing songs, and of dramatic plays to inform all people of the events of the world. Who would miss the tragic story of Muradin and the Earths Wrath, or the comedy that is Carry On Stormwind....

With that in mind, i'm looking for a group of people to help mash out plots, stories, and ideas to re-enact to groups of people! Bear in mind, this will mostly be focused on lore events, but a few server events / lore will be included. Would we dare make a comedy out of the death of Anethion, perhaps? Who knows!

Accepting all classes / races to help whack this out, though preferably at max level for more spell effects / item effects. And if you have Engineering or Inscription, or any other profession that includes visual items, then all the better!
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet
Name: Greyclaw
Title: Witch of the Wilds

Back to top Go down

[A] Putting together an acting group! Empty Re: [A] Putting together an acting group!

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:42 pm

I support this initiative!
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] Putting together an acting group! Empty Re: [A] Putting together an acting group!

Post by Seranita Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:56 pm

I fully support this too.. hopefully you can stage a comody event in shattrath tavern at worlds end XD sadly i dont have any toons that could join at the moment Sad
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:57 pm

Let me rephrase.

I support this movement, therefore will take part!
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:30 pm

having done it, I wish you luck Very Happy

you'll need it.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:02 pm

We've had quite a few acting troops and all have been complete successes! I approve heartily!
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Demurral Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:27 pm

bear in mind, theres no need for a guild, or any major changes, just simply let me know and we'll arrange a show! Im thinking, for the first one, we'll tell the story of Muradin during the cataclysm as he valiantly tries to sooth the elements, but with the tragic twist.. so, therefore... we need a dwarf with the Ancient Amber item, and some fancy armour!
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet
Name: Greyclaw
Title: Witch of the Wilds

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down